LA Attorney can't get his story straight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anything would have been better than what he said.

For crying out loud, if stumped he should have just said "excuse me Kathy, I have to take a dump, be right back with ya on that. "

Somebody tell him I charged 150.00 an hr for my wisdom & quick come backs.

(Bwahahaha!! Bits bolded By Moi)

Funniest post EVER!!!

Seriously, I almost wet myself. :rolleyes:

I will be sure and bill him for your time, and add a little to the top just because he is a few burgers short of the whole basket. :bang:

~snap~ time for Lee to go pro bono lawyer hunting again.

Look what empty pockets buys ya ~winks~

Can't believe the people this family manages to "draw" in! For me, the jury is still out on LA - I'm torn between thinking he knows too much and hasn't done the "right" thing with it and the possibility that he clued in too late but has ties that he cannot "unbind"...Either way, I really do wish that he would get appropriate legal representation and this is NOT that...Much less to say the least!

MOO

All the losers come out of the woodwork in high profile cases hoping to make something of themselves. Problem is, they're too inept to handle it, fail miserably, and ruined their reputation. They just love to talk, get in the limelight but don't know what they're even saying! Or maybe they do...

I've got to say he's really made me re-think his reference to Lee being Caylee's father...I have never posted on the topic of Lee being father before because I doubted it very much, but after that video, I'm really wondering if he did let it slip. I suppose we'll find out soon...I assume we will have the dna profiles for all of them soon and someone here will be able to quickly figure it out I hope!??
:star2: yikes! :star2:

Did anyone else notice the attorney say emphatically that it was not LA on November 15,2008? It made it sound like it could have been him on another date. His backtracking on whether he saw the video makes me think of one of those old cartoons where the guys' legs are moving so fast they spin...hey, maybe that's where the term spin comes from!! (Sorry, it's early, only one cup of coffee so far.)

Luka must be related to the A's. He cant keep his lies straight either. :D

Sounds like Luka has been partaking of the Anthony Kool-Aid. :bang:

That is the exact thought I had about BC after his last few interviews. I had such high hopes for him, but he's done been "contaminated" by the "kool-aid". MOO

Look at the direction of his eyes in the interview...I bet Lee was one of the people that D.Casey was talking to. Luka back tracked his statement because as I have assumed all along there is more to this video, probably several videos. One of the search at the "abandoned house" and one "At The Crime Scene" as stated. This video is of the crime scene. So why would he need to lie about viewing the tape and talking to Dominic? (Because there must be another video or more to the video and Lee is the one who has that information, he was the only one not at the "Meet and Greet" and the only one not in Cali Dec 11. The only one that Casey trusted. ( "JMO") Could be another reason that Anthony family is asking for immunity. Could be a reason Lee moved back home....The most disturbing part is that now B.C. states on Geraldo last night that due to this Video it is going to delay Caylee's Memorial. Where is the "Justice" for this poor baby? Have they forgotten the "Victim" is still dumped in a card board box at the funeral home in the refrigerator? She should come first, the investigation will go on for months, even years. It's not fair to Caylee and the media should be putting some more attention to the fact that Caylee is still at that funeral home. Caylee needs to be priority for once! :mad:

HERE HERE:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(or is it HEAR HEAR?)

I have to say this for the guy,he does not want to get boxed in.Most lawyers come out and say "unequivicly,my client is innocent,didn't blah,blah,blah." He slips up a lot ,but he appears uncertain . I have a feeling he is in an ethical bind.I think he falls into a category with MN.....he wants to defend his client,but isn't certain he's being told the truth. He really shouldn't do interviews.

I have to say this for the guy,he does not want to get boxed in.Most lawyers come out and say "unequivicly,my client is innocent,didn't blah,blah,blah." He slips up a lot ,but he appears uncertain . I have a feeling he is in an ethical bind.I think he falls into a category with MN.....he wants to defend his client,but isn't certain he's being told the truth. He really shouldn't do interviews.

You make a good point.

Just read the article... OMG... that guy is the loosest of loose cannons. He sure has screwed things up for his client.

Why the he** did Luka agree to do the interview anyway? No sense in it. He just wants some face time, IMO. Now he's got the kind he doesn't want.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg
Back