LA Attorney can't get his story straight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If we're going to go the Dr. Seuss route - then undoubtedly it gotta be

"OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And this is the same attorney that made that Freudian slip about LA saying "his daughter, oh - his neice"!!!!!!

I agree, the constant bumbling of Council and other so called professionals in this case would be laughable were it connected to Saturday Night Live sketch, but here we have a horrific real life nightmare that is a brutal murder precious baby by her mother, and a possible cover up by who knows who else.

Makes me physically ill, and so very sad for her poor soul. Is there no one out there that will do right by this child and tell the truth?:confused:

Remember how we thought Mark Geragos was to stupid to tie his own shoes? His red herring Thursdays became freaking hysterical! THAT seemed like an SNL sketch too.

Watching this investigation unfold before our eyes with access to all the doc dumps and forming our own time lines and lists of LE interviews and the phone records and who said what to whom and when is the craziest thing I've ever seen and this is NOT my first case. Our sleuthers here at WS have come up with important info that LE hadn't even connected yet. The serious sleuthers, I mean the really serious ones who break info wide open are even shushed until the right time. Major players in the actual case are posting here with us openly. Since when do the attorneys for players in a Murder Case go on TV daily to talk about the investigation? This is unreal to me.

This case fascinates me. This Bulletin Board amazes me.

Look at the direction of his eyes in the interview...I bet Lee was one of the people that D.Casey was talking to. Luka back tracked his statement because as I have assumed all along there is more to this video, probably several videos. One of the search at the "abandoned house" and one "At The Crime Scene" as stated. This video is of the crime scene. So why would he need to lie about viewing the tape and talking to Dominic? (Because there must be another video or more to the video and Lee is the one who has that information, he was the only one not at the "Meet and Greet" and the only one not in Cali Dec 11. The only one that Casey trusted. ( "JMO") Could be another reason that Anthony family is asking for immunity. Could be a reason Lee moved back home....The most disturbing part is that now B.C. states on Geraldo last night that due to this Video it is going to delay Caylee's Memorial. Where is the "Justice" for this poor baby? Have they forgotten the "Victim" is still dumped in a card board box at the funeral home in the refrigerator? She should come first, the investigation will go on for months, even years. It's not fair to Caylee and the media should be putting some more attention to the fact that Caylee is still at that funeral home. Caylee needs to be priority for once! :mad:

And this is the same attorney that made that Freudian slip about LA saying "his daughter, oh - his neice"!!!!!!

I love that one. BTW, me and co-workers bought another co-worker that book because she was leaving to take a fantastic job with another company.

Did any of you have Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham pop into your head while reading Luka's statement?

Oh I have had that book pop into my head a few times in this case! :crazy:

Anything would have been better than what he said. For crying out loud, if stumped he should have just said "excuse me Kathy, I have to take a dump, be right back with ya on that. "

Somebody tell him I charged 150.00 an hr for my wisdom & quick come backs.

:laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:
I am ROFLMAO!

LOL I know! I have Dr Suess stuck in my head now... I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Raises Hand .. I did i did.
and one fish two fish read fish blue fish.

One tape two tape, red tape blue tape.
lol
that and I was wondering if they all are grads of the 3 stooges school of law.

My guess is this

DC had a copy of tape
JH " " "
LA " " "
GA " " "
CA " " "
JB " " "
BC " " "
But no one has seen the tape, or the tape contents...I would really like to know who was trying to profit from this tape something tells me that it was not only JH.
And the anthony's sending their attorney to national tv to warn all that the video is theirs! They don't want anyone else to make even a nickle, this greed is reserved for them.

"Attorney for Lee Anthony throws up a lil in his mouth when he realizes his foot is stuck firmly in there"

Attachments

• oh *advertiser censored* 3.jpg
    oh *advertiser censored* 3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 113

yes, and after his latest "slip" I am giving this one even more credence.

he was on the phone with a psychic? could he say anything more retarded? i'm so sick of hearing about psychics and their asinine theories about crime victims and those who commit them. there's a million dollar reward out there for anyone that can prove the paranormal. it's never been collected. big surprise.

he was on the phone with lee. period. they're gonna search his cell phone records. he must know this.

(i made that lee prediction because i consider myself a psychic).

:waitasec: One fall day, a lonely PI decided to take a walk thru the Anthony neighborhood. He had been having vivid dreams for the past several nights. He kept seeing yellow flowers & out of the blue, saw a german shepard pee.
He pondered as we walked & walked. He KNEW this dream had a ring of familarity to it. He just couldn't put his finger on it..........yellow flowers, a german shepard peeing. Not being able to take it any longer, he whipped out his trusty black jack. Actually it was more a lucky black jack as his lucked had turned around after finding this black jack. All of the sudden, with this find, he was thrust into the middle of a high profile case. He could see it now, Good Morning America, DateLine, flown here & there, treated like a star. Oh, wait, back to the phone. He finally decides to call his good buddy Hoov, run all this past him. It had to mean something, didnt it. I mean who dreams of german shepard s peeing.............pooping maybe if you have ever had one poop in your slipper, but peeing? In distress, he tell s
Hoov about these strange dreams, these odd feelings. All of the sudden, a german shepard runs up, pees right on his shoe! That's it he shouts, that's it. He has his bud Hoov run right down with the camera & the rest is history. Nothing more than yellow flowers where the german shepard pees.:rolleyes:

For the love of all that is holy..... please don't, no more... I just can't take any more, you are so funny!!!! My stomach hurts soooo bad from laughing at your post, but crying for poor Caylee.

From the article: "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw,"

Well, okay...what video did he see? Are there more videos out there that we don't know about?

Hmm ..
Makes you wonder, eh?
I guess we'll find out soon enough ..
*sigh*

Is or has anyone involved in this case ever been honest? :confused:
It just goes way beyond sickening and disrespectful .. :/

THis is rich! Wait till you read it.

Lawyer Says Lee Denied He Was On Phone With P.I.

You should read the whole thing, but here's my most favorite part:

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, it wasn't on TV until last night," Belich told Luka.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

is there even another video that no one knows about out there???? bolded by me, thanks......

I think it is very possible there is another tape. JH had more than one camera. Also...JH said he did not release the audio portion to anyone except for the FBI.

Anything would have been better than what he said. For crying out loud, if stumped he should have just said "excuse me Kathy, I have to take a dump, be right back with ya on that. "

Somebody tell him I charged 150.00 an hr for my wisdom & quick come backs.
This has to be the funniest of all posts.

For the love of all that is holy..... please don't, no more... I just can't take any more, you are so funny!!!! My stomach hurts soooo bad from laughing at your post, but crying for poor Caylee.

:laughitup::bow::bow: You should see me when I am NOT sober!:crazy:

"That was not the video I saw," he said. (Luka)
"The body that was in my grandaughter's trunk was not my grandaughter." (GA)

Are these two guys related?

:D
Sounds like it, doesn't it?

:seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads