Found Deceased LA - Becky Hostetler-Hendrix, 43, New Orleans, 6 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good advice to meet in a public place with other people around. Please take someone else with you as well.

This bring up an interesting question. We know Becky and her vehicle are currently missing, but what happened to Becky's personal items? At the time she was last seen, Becky was living with Hearty on Iberville Street, so logically her personal items (clothing, etc.) would have been there as well. I believe Karen stated Hearty moved out of the house on Iberville Street sometime after Becky went missing. So where are her personal items? Does Hearty still have them?
That's a great point, Dargon. Karen is there any way to get in touch with the landlord for the place on Iberville St to find out what happened to Becky's belongings? And could you go in the apartment?

@JenaTaoson thanks for joining the thread. Agreed, we all send best wishes to Becky's mother.

Regarding Becky's possessions, I don't know how many things she had with her when living with Hearty on Iberville St, but if Hearty did move out of there, then what did he do with her possessions, clothes, etc? Did he leave them behind? Throw them away? I don't recall any statements about Hearty offering to return Becky's items to her mother.

I'm wondering if Becky's possessions were in her Highlander when it was last seen on 1/6/22? This was five days before Beale was arrested.

I agree with others about the landlord. You could probably get some info on how quickly he left the place, did he leave without getting a security deposit back, did they notice anything off in the days leading up to her disappearance, etc.

NOPD is looking for Etienne Defeliece and Michael Hearty for questioning relating to Becky's disappearance.
Thanks for the update here. Do we know who Etienne Defeliece is and how he might be related to Becky's disappearance?

ETA: So apparently Hearty has dropped out of sight. A couple of weeks ago Karen indicated he (Hearty) would be in contact with NOPD. Guessing that did not happen.

Last edited:
NOPD is looking for Etienne Defeliece and Michael Hearty for questioning relating to Becky's disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=5221549347897173&set=gm.2846035289023950
From the link:
278482980_5221549327897175_4718481203495291268_n.jpg

APR 14, 2022
New Orleans Becky Hendrix missing person case persons of interest (wdsu.com)

nopd-png-1649968748.png

The New Orleans Police Department is searching for three people listed as persons of interest in a missing persons investigation.

According to NOPD, Etienne Defelice, 56, and Michael Hearty, 43, are being sought for questioning.

[...]

Defelice and Hearty are not sought on criminal charges at this time. However, detectives feel that they may have knowledge or information vital to the investigation and wish to interview them, according to a statement issued by police.

[...]

Also see: NOPD seeks persons of interest in connection to missing 46-year-old woman (wkrg.com)

NEW ORLEANS — New Orleans Police have named two persons of interest in the case of a woman who has been missing for more than three months.

Becky Hendrix, a 44-year-old Pearl River native, was last seen on January 6th while driving through Mid City.

Her mother, Karen Hendrix, now lives in Texas. She spoke with Eyewitness News over Zoom, after her first day back at work since her daughter’s disappearance.

More at Mother of missing woman pleading for persons of interest to come forward | wwltv.com

He (TA) is still posting on his FB page, as of 2 hours ago. I've got screenshots if needed, but it's basically him telling everyone not to believe what's in the news, with a bunch of jumbled (and heavily redacted) screenshots of his convo with a detective.

Sorry I haven’t been on. Yes Hearty sent emails to the Sargent saying he would go in and talk to him but the Sargent said he never came nor did he set up a time to come in. I can email someone all day saying I would go in but that doesn’t mean anything I’d I don’t do it. His friends that I talked to o FB know where he is but not saying. This is what he told me: so he was threatening me too:

Attachments

• 334F0041-9724-4C66-A963-4B7DA4A5D7B4.png
    334F0041-9724-4C66-A963-4B7DA4A5D7B4.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 98
It’s been nearly 100 days since New Orleans woman Becky Hendrix was last seen or heard from by her family, but now, new details in the case could lead police to more answers surrounding her disappearance.

On Thursday, Crimestoppers GNO announced 2 people were wanted for questioning in connection to the case.

NOPD is seeking 56-year-old Etienne Defelice and 43-year-old Michael Hearty as the persons of interest in the missing person investigation.
NOPD seeks persons of interest in connection to missing 44-year-old woman | WNTZ - cenlanow.com

• Missing Persons Alert: Becky Hostetler-Hendrix
  • Feb 8 2022
  • Length: 23 mins
  • Podcast
Listen for free
Summary
  • Missing Persons Alert: Becky Hostetler-Hendrix In this urgent Missing Persons Alert episode, we discuss the case of 43 year old mother of two Becky Hostetler-Hendrix, who was last heard from in New Orleans, LA on the afternoon of January 6,2022.

• Foul play may be involved, and her case may be connected to that of Julia Dardar, another New Orleans area woman who was allegedly murdered and dismembered by a man named Benjamin Beale. Beale is an associate of the man Becky was dating when she went missing.

• Becky's vehicle, a Blue Toyota Highlander with Texas license plate DJD2581 is also missing and was observed on video surveillance around the time Becky vanished. Anyone with additional information on Becky Hostetler-Hendrix’s whereabouts is asked to contact NOPD First District detectives at 504-658-6010

To learn more about Becky's case, visit the Facebook page set up for her at: Missing Persons Podcast or Twitter: https://twitter.com/Missing_Pod
Missing Persons Alert: Becky Hostetler-Hendrix
upload_2022-4-15_11-34-3.jpeg

Last edited:
He (TA) is still posting on his FB page, as of 2 hours ago. I've got screenshots if needed, but it's basically him telling everyone not to believe what's in the news, with a bunch of jumbled (and heavily redacted) screenshots of his convo with a detective.
Looks like the detective has emailed Hearty and requested he come down to answer questions, Hearty says he will and doesn't show up .

Ok, I am so happy to see the NOPD is still on this! They have named someone that mom didn't even know about, so that gives me hope that they have some solid leads. Come on, my NOPD dudes!! Find her and hold them accountable! New Orleans is a very small big city. Everyone knows and sees everyone. Someone will know where they are! I am hoping sooner than later!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back