Found Deceased LA - Becky Hostetler-Hendrix, 43, New Orleans, 6 Jan 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm surprised the NOPD can't find him. He posted three hours ago from the St Pat's parade in NO with his friends, who he named. I would think, and I'm not LE expert, but I would think maybe contacting those two friends he was with just three hours ago might be a plausible way to find him?
Could you tell me the names of the friends that he was with at the parade? Also give me the link where you saw that ? I do think I should go and post more posters, just need to know the areas to go .. there is a fb page and we have had a lot of views it listed as " Find missing person Becky Hendrix" . My friend made a couple of pages for her.Log in or sign up to view

I don't know the N.O. area but maybe put up posters near the house they shared and near that Finn McCool's Irish Pub where Hearty used to work.

I would suggest that you take a couple of other people with you and not do this alone. Maybe contact Becky's friends in the area to go with you, or perhaps ask Becky's ex-husband to help.

Also it might be a good idea to contact the local news reporter who did your recent TV interview and let her know what you plan to do. They might want to do a followup story on the news?

Could you tell me the names of the friends that he was with at the parade? Also give me the link where you saw that ? I do think I should go and post more posters, just need to know the areas to go .. there is a fb page and we have had a lot of views it listed as " Find missing person Becky Hendrix" . My friend made a couple of pages for her.Log in or sign up to view
Karen, it's the first post on his fb page. My guess is Hearty is living with them, or at the very least they know where he's residing. I would hand off that information to the investigator on this case.
I wasn't being flippant about Becky's car possibly being at an impound lot. I've been following another case where a man was missing and his car was found months later at an impound lot. For some reason the impound lot didn't realize the car was being looked for. I'd personally call some impound lots in the surrounding area and see if her car is there. It's surprising how simple things can be missed, and it's these simple things that take time for police to do.
Here's the link to Hearty's fb page. Log into Facebook

ETA-I just want to add I agree you should call Equusearch. Texas EquuSearch

Last edited:
I think k it's a great idea to contact the ex husband of the other girl. He seems VERY invested and motivated to get answers and hold people accountable. The people in Finns are super nice. You will actually enjoy it there. Go and talk to the people there. Show her pic. Ask if they know anything, heard anything, would they be willing to have her poster up. Maybe gas stations and groceries around where she lived. People need to know about this! Message me, if you want. Please only go in the day with other people!

FYI he also has 5 different IG accounts if you search Dj Collapse. None seem to be current, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

As @mpnola has already said, put flyers at the gas stations, groceries pharmacies, coffee shops, and bars around the area where she was staying with him, places she would have perhaps frequented daily or weekly. It probably wouldn't hurt to go to Frenchman St. and put some up there, as well as the businesses back in the Bywater (restaurants, shops, bars). Based on the acquaintances I have in common with him, I would presume that's where he hangs out after hours. (It's just a guess, but it's possible that people in that area might know him and Becky, too).

The more posters of Becky you put up in locations like the ones swedeheart mentioned, the more likely that someone could come forward with new information. If you get several other people to help you then you can also cover more areas she may have been seen.

Given the known connection between Hearty and Beale, Dateline might be interested in this story. They do a very good job reporting on missing persons.

If Hearty has been seen in public, and is mentioned in SM posts, then hopefully LE can find him.

The more posters of Becky you put up in locations like the ones swedeheart mentioned, the more likely that someone could come forward with new information. If you get several other people to help you then you can also cover more areas she may have been seen.

Given the known connection between Hearty and Beale, Dateline might be interested in this story. They do a very good job reporting on missing persons.

If Hearty has been seen in public, and is mentioned in SM posts, then hopefully LE can find him.
I have sent emails to Dateline and several other shows with no responses. I am still trying to find someone to help put up posters but so far its just me and maybe my niece, hopefully she can make it. I notified LE about Hearty being at the parade and who he was with. Dont know what they are going to do.

I have sent emails to Dateline and several other shows with no responses. I am still trying to find someone to help put up posters but so far its just me and maybe my niece, hopefully she can make it. I notified LE about Hearty being at the parade and who he was with. Dont know what they are going to do.

New post on TA's FB page.

Try contacting this group. They are based near New Iberia/Jeanerette area of LA.
Toney Wade is recovering from a heart attack but perhaps there is someone in this group who can assist you with putting up posters or steer you to someone in the NOLA area that can help.
Cajun Coast Search and Rescue

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut
Back