LA LA - Crystal Dupuis Grebinger, 32, Lafayette, 8 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.katc.com/news/candlelight-vigil-held-for-domestic-abuse-victims/
Candlelight Vigil held for Domestic Abuse Victims
Faith House, a shelter for abused women and children, held a candlelight vigil in Lafayette's Girard Park. It's part of their "No More Violence, No More Silence" campaign.

As volunteers read the names of close to 40 victims killed in domestic violence related issues in Louisiana, one stood out because her fate is still unknown.
"Crystal, Daddy's not giving up. I'm not going to quit. I'm going to continue on looking until I find you. I miss you and I love you," says Dupuis.

Ranked 4th in the nation for domestic violence homicides. Nice, Louisiana. :notgood:
:bump: for Crystal...and her children.

I live close to Crystal's family. There's no noticeable searches and a few old posters.

[h=3]Family of Crystal Grebinger to host missing persons conference Saturday[/h]
The family of Crystal Grebinger, a woman missing for more than two years, will hold an an event Saturday aimed at improving awareness and education about missing persons in Acadiana.

The event will be at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Cajundome from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

Representatives from State Police, the FBI, Faith House and the LSU FACES Lab will be on hand to talk about how each agency helps to find missing people. The event is free and open to the public.

http://www.katc.com/story/28160805/...r-to-host-missing-persons-conference-saturday

6787075_G.jpg

:bump:

I'm hoping people are heading out to Lake Fausee this spring/summer and someone will stumble upon something that leads to Crystal.

It's a little over a year from when I made the above post. I'm still hoping summer sportsmen/women and people enjoying the outdoors will stumble upon something leading to Crystal.

Wow. this has to be one the least amount of info cases have read. There have been cases dated back to the 60's with better information. Crystal may have feared for her life ... But in my minds thoughts if it was abuse would you leave your kids behind to potentially endure the same. She stated there was concern he would abuse her 2 daughters ...
Just not adding up in my mind
Anywho know when the husband went MIA.

Located the info for when the husband went MIA ...

For whatever the reason this case has really hit me .... looking for more info on when and how the shoe was located at Lake Fausse Point. Familiar with the area, have friends with a camp at Lake Dauterive a few miles before the park. Also reading the location of where they lived in Breaux Bridge you can easily go down the levee road. Driven that road many times going to/from Henderson and Charenton partially dirt gravel partially paved areas are rather rough and dusty. As a poster had mentioned this is a large area of water and swamp to cover let alone plenty of alligators. There is one very large gator that hangs out by the cabins he/she has been there for years.

Read some where CG was last seen leaving the shelter w/SG unsure if this was miss information.

* Last seen on Feb 8th the day after leaving - Was she alone ? Whom seen her ? Driving the black hummer ? Was the hummer ever located ?

SG has kept in touch with CG's family ...

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:28 PM
Man claiming to be missing woman's husband contacts newspaper
Nov. 22, 2013
Written by Megan Wyatt and Jessica Goff

Posted the link below, however looks as thou it is dead
http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20131123/NEWS01/311230016/?nclick_check=1

Inserting link from project jason site see the 4th article
http://projectjason.org/forums/topic/3476-missing-woman-crystal-dupuis-grebinger-la-02072013/

The caller said he left the country at the advice of Crystal Grebinger’s uncle.

“I didn’t tell him he had to leave the country. I advised him to,” ED said in a Friday phone interview. “I said, ‘They’re blaming you and will continue to blame you for everything.’”

Dupuis, ...., said he is “very, very close” to Sean and Crystal Grebinger. According to Dupuis, the Grebingers and their four children lived with Dupuis from July to September 2012.

“It’s sad the man has to take the brunt of it all,” Dupuis said. “I’m the blood uncle of Crystal, and I’m on the outside looking in. Sean’s not perfect by no means, but I know what I’ve seen. And this is not a world where the guy is innocent until proven guilty.”

Dupuis said he kicked the family out of his house after Crystal Grebinger “pushed her daughter down the stairs and broke her arm.”

Court records filed in Orange County, Fla., show that Sean Grebinger was arrested on one count of first-degree battery in October 2010. No criminal records were found in Orange County of the alleged 2012 incident.

Dupuis said he speaks to Sean Grebinger often.

They're father is in Brazil. He has a Facebook account under the name "Sean Dias". Kids are doing great despite not having either of their parents around. Still nothing new on the whereabouts of Crystal...

They're father is in Brazil. He has a Facebook account under the name "Sean Dias". Kids are doing great despite not having either of their parents around. Still nothing new on the whereabouts of Crystal...
Was there any pings of his phone? How is she hidden so well? In the water where the shoe was found? It's so sad. Poor kids.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back