Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

Randi Rousseau WDSU

rooSedntps6iffa8m3h588ccmhc712tml40665u22tg65ftaah0gi1972lch ·
1f6a8.png
A Mother is dead and her two small children missing!
1f6a8.png

Detectives say 35 year old Callie Brunett of Loranger was found dead in her home early this morning, after having been missing for over 24 hours.

Callie’s two small children, JB (age 6) and Erin (age 4) are unaccounted for. Detectives are asking anyone with information regarding their whereabouts to contact 911 immediately.

Detectives say Callie’s car is also missing, described as a black 2012 Chrysler 200 with Louisiana license plate 859GML.

(Sheriff's Office said in comments that they have requested an Amber Alert.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Callie Brunett, 35, of Loranger, was found dead in her home after being missing for over a day.
Loranger mother found dead in home, 2 young children missing

24 hours head start for whoever killed this young mother. Not good.

Waiting to hear if there was an ex husband or boyfriend who may have had motive to harm her and take the girls :(

According to Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Daniel Edwards, deputies were in the process of investigating a homicide on North Cooper Road where 35-year-old Callie Brunett was found dead inside of her home.

Deputies say Brunett had been missing for 24 hours. Her two children, 6-year-old JB and 4-year-old Erin, are unaccounted for, along with her 2012 Chrysler 200 with the license plate 859GML.

Amber Alert has been issued.

Louisiana State Police

topdeoSrns20i3g1l9c407fi9f4673u1gil2a8cu63i17ai96tmcah3t0290 ·
STATEWIDE NEWS RELEASE
June 13, 2024
AMBER ALERT – Tangipahoa Parish
Tangipahoa Parish - Louisiana State Police have issued an AMBER Alert on behalf of the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office for 3-year-old Erin Brunett and 6-year-old JB who have been abducted. The children were last seen at 56044 N. Cooper Road in Loranger. They were abducted before 08:00 a.m. this morning.
Erin Brunett is a white female with brown hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 3’ tall and weighs about 32 pounds. It is unknown what type of clothing she was wearing when she was abducted.
JB is a white female with brown hair and blue eyes. She is approximately 4’ tall and weighs about 58 pounds. It is unknown what type of clothing she was wearing when she was abducted.
An unknown white male is wanted for questioning for a domestic violence incident, which occurred at the time of the abduction and resulted in a homicide. He is believed to be driving a black 2012 Chrysler 200 with a Louisiana license plate bearing 859GML. There is no hubcap on the back right tire of the vehicle. There may be damage to the rear of the vehicle.
THE DRIVER OF THIS VEHICLE IS BELIEVED TO BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS. EXTREME CAUTION SHOULD BE USED.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Erin and JB should immediately contact the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office at 985-747-9696 or local law enforcement by dialing 911.
Contact Information:
Trooper First Class William Huggins
Louisiana State Police
Public Affairs Section
Office: (985) 893-6250
william.huggins@la.gov

This is so sad. Please be ok, babies!!! Callie seemed like the most attentive and hopeful mother ever.

Of course, the regulars come to mind. Who is the father and ex boyfriends. Only odd that they took the car. I wouldn't expect an ex to show up and take the kids with the car. Loranger is not what I would call dangerous. It's a small town.

JB: Have you seen this child?

• Issued for: Louisiana
  • AMBER Alert: 31377
MK_amberAlert.png

Erin Brunett​

• Missing Since
    • Jun 13, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Tangipahoa, LA
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 3'0"
    • Weight
    • 32 lbs

JB​

• Missing Since
    • Jun 13, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Tangipahoa, LA
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blue
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 4'0"
    • Weight
    • 58 lbs

Vehicle Information​

• Model:
    • Chrysler 200
    • Year:
    • Color:
    • Black
    • Description:
    • There is no hubcap on the back right tire of the vehicle. There may be damage to the rear of the vehicle
    • License plate:
    • 859GML
    • License state:
    • LA
AMBER Alert issued for 3-yr-old Erin Brunett and 6-yr-old JB. They were last seen at 56044 N. Cooper Road in Loranger. They were abducted before 08:00 a.m. Erin and JB are white females. A white male is wanted for questioning in a domestic violence incident which resulted in a homicide. He is driving a black 2012 Chrysler 200 LA plate 859GML An unknown white male is wanted for questioning for a domestic violence incident, which occurred at the time of the abduction and resulted in a homicide. He is believed to be driving a black 2012 Chrysler 200 with a Louisiana license plate bearing 859GML There is no hubcap on the back right tire of the vehicle. There may be damage to the rear of the vehicle. THE DRIVER OF THIS VEHICLE IS BELIEVED TO BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS. EXTREME CAUTION SHOULD BE USED. Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Erin and JB should immediately contact the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriffs Office at 985-747-9696

This is so sad. Please be ok, babies!!! Callie seemed like the most attentive and hopeful mother ever.

Of course, the regulars come to mind. Who is the father and ex boyfriends. Only odd that they took the car. I wouldn't expect an ex to show up and take the kids with the car. Loranger is not what I would call dangerous. It's a small town.
oddness about taking her car. How did her killer arrive to her home? If they took her car that would indicate they didn't leave their own behind. This could indicate a lack of premeditation, or possibly they planned to take her car since it may have items needed to transport the girls such as car or booster seats?

In the alert, LSP says an unknown white male is wanted for questioning in a domestic violence incident that occurred at the time of the abduction and resulted in Brunett’s death. It is unclear what the man’s relation to the victim or the children is.
[snip]
Thursday morning, her father made entry into her home and discovered her body and her children missing.

The manner of Brunett’s death was not disclosed, but Sheriff Edwards said there was “blood everywhere.”
2 young girls missing, man sought for questioning after mother found ‘brutally murdered’

prayers for Callie's loved ones, prayers for the girls. Callie's poor dad. to have made such a discovery. Everyone must be beside themselves with worry.

I wonder if LE have ring cam or video evidence of the domestic type distrubance that happened at the time of the abduction? Could explain why they know it was a white male, who took the girls and Callie's car. As soon as her murder was discoverd they would have canvased neighbors for any possible video MOO

Detectives told WVUE that Callie Brunett's car is missing, described as a black 2012 Chrysler 200 with Louisiana license plate 859GML.(Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office)Sheriff Edwards says Brunett was reported missing Tuesday and because her car was not at her house, her family did not believe she was home. Thursday morning, her father made entry into her home and discovered her body and her children missing.

(How terrible for her father. This is really bad...if Callie was reported missing on Tuesday, the girls have been missing for at least two days now, probably longer. I wonder when Callie's family last had contact with her.)

Could the suspect be the girls father? They both share the same last name as their mum so perhaps she had full custody. Hope the perp is identified quick and these babies can be brought home unharmed ASAP!! Already so tragic they lost their mother heinously and have been taken by her killer, I hope they didn't witness her murder. This must be agonizing for the family.

Detectives told WVUE that Callie Brunett's car is missing, described as a black 2012 Chrysler 200 with Louisiana license plate 859GML.(Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office)Sheriff Edwards says Brunett was reported missing Tuesday and because her car was not at her house, her family did not believe she was home. Thursday morning, her father made entry into her home and discovered her body and her children missing.

(How terrible for her father. This is really bad...if Callie was reported missing on Tuesday, the girls have been missing for at least two days now, probably longer. I wonder when Callie's family last had contact with her.)

It seems the children were taken around 8:00 am right after the homicide. fwiw Early reporting doesn’t always get it right. moo

Her two children, 6-year-old JB and 4-year-old Erin were abducted around 8 a.m.
(…)
Troopers said an unknown man was wanted for a domestic violence incident that reportedly ended in a homicide that happened at the same time as the abduction.

has anyone sleuthed Callie's socials yet?

I just read a post on her FB page that was posted 2 days ago (so on Tuesday) it reads "I'm exactly where I want to be. At home, avoiding people" :(

If only it had been that easy - RIP Callie

ETA there are two additional posts after that made 1 day ago? did she make them or did her killer? the link I added above may not work but her current FB profile is callie.brunett.710

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
80schick
Back