Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would have called it the same, since it's usually unheard of for those with those disorders to blame their violent acts on the disorder. And those who do, are almost always lying through their teeth, have never been diagnosed with it, and are just playing the victim.

jmo
Can anyone say Leticia Stauch????

She tried it. Didn’t work out so well for her. Lol

I think he's a manipulative liar and won't get away with it, this time! He doesn't have any mental health issue that would keep him from knowing what he is doing is right vs wrong. He knows. He hid. He ran. He abused. He knows. It was even said he got rid of the kids bc the law was closing in. That is a ear indicator of knowing its wrong and you don't want to be caught.

I’ve been wondering if an investigation into the cages and possible trafficking had ensued. Here is all I have found. If anyone finds a further update (or if there is another thread), appreciate a share.

The trafficking leap confused me. empty cages in the woods wouldn't immediately make me think human trafficking. I might think dogfighting, or something like that before trafficking. But I think the proximity of the cages to a murdered child and abducted one maybe took their minds in the human dirrection.

MOO, there won't end up having been any trafficking at that location. I think where Callihan ended up in the woods when LE caught up with him was coincidental and simply near the area he lived. JMO and that could change if more facts come to light.

BTW I had missed where Callihan was back in Louisiana having been extridited from Mississipi

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - The man accused of killing Callie Brunett and her 4-year-old daughter made his first appearance in federal court in New Orleans on Friday, June 28.

Daniel Callihan, 36, appeared before a magistrate judge where he was formally charged with kidnapping and transportation of a victim across state lines, according to his attorney, Kerry Cuccia. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 12.

A new federal criminal complaint lays out Callihan’s description, in brutal detail, of his alleged crimes.

Callihan allegedly told investigators he had stabbed Callie Brunett approximately 30 times in Loranger and had said he wanted to kill her for some time.

He also allegedly admitted he killed 4-year-old Erin Brunett and decided to keep her older sister as a “sex slave.”

1719662260319.png
1719662298246.png
1719662329692.png
1719662360158.png
1719662391302.png
1719662417997.png
1719662452235.png
1719662479069.png
1719662509302.png

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - The man accused of killing Callie Brunett and her 4-year-old daughter made his first appearance in federal court in New Orleans on Friday, June 28.

Daniel Callihan, 36, appeared before a magistrate judge where he was formally charged with kidnapping and transportation of a victim across state lines, according to his attorney, Kerry Cuccia. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 12.

A new federal criminal complaint lays out Callihan’s description, in brutal detail, of his alleged crimes.

Callihan allegedly told investigators he had stabbed Callie Brunett approximately 30 times in Loranger and had said he wanted to kill her for some time.

He also allegedly admitted he killed 4-year-old Erin Brunett and decided to keep her older sister as a “sex slave.”

View attachment 514145
View attachment 514146
View attachment 514148
View attachment 514149
View attachment 514150
View attachment 514151
View attachment 514152
View attachment 514153
View attachment 514155

What creates such depravity?

Violent, vile.

What that surviving little girl witnessed and endured, I can't even.

I'll be angry about him tomorrow, today I weep for her. There aren't enough tears.

JMO

Last edited:

View attachment 514145
View attachment 514146
View attachment 514148
View attachment 514149
View attachment 514150
View attachment 514151
View attachment 514152
View attachment 514153
View attachment 514155
Grateful his sister called LE when he contacted her for money. That call likely saved the second child's life. She probably isn't reading this, but if she is, "thank you."

The depravity is overwhelming. He deliberately went to that house to harm and destroy a woman and her little girls...and then readily admits to all of it.

jmo

View attachment 514145
View attachment 514146
View attachment 514148
View attachment 514149
View attachment 514150
View attachment 514151
View attachment 514152
View attachment 514153
View attachment 514155
Hope he enjoys his time in prison, where he will contend with cellmates looking to use him as their own ‘slave’.

:mad:
jmo

Not that it wasn't expected, but it still makes me angry.

In addition to what was mentioned above, here were 3 things I noted.
1. The children were both alive and screaming right before the police were staging. That is absolutely heart breaking.
2. Both children were in "the pit" together. Poor little J. She truly lived horror most of us cannot even fathom.
3. The SA charges are both in LA and MS..... I guess he got right to the abuse, after he harmed Callie.

This is one of the worst cases ever. Callie had no idea what was being planned while she was trying to be the best mom she could.

Not that it wasn't expected, but it still makes me angry.

In addition to what was mentioned above, here were 3 things I noted.
1. The children were both alive and screaming right before the police were staging. That is absolutely heart breaking.
2. Both children were in "the pit" together. Poor little J. She truly lived horror most of us cannot even fathom.
3. The SA charges are both in LA and MS..... I guess he got right to the abuse, after he harmed Callie.

This is one of the worst cases ever. Callie had no idea what was being planned while she was trying to be the best mom she could.
Evil, pure evil.

I can't even let myself go there on number 1, it's too devastating to even think about how they may have been saved from his depavity - if whoever heard them would have called 911 immediately and investigated the area themselves. Even just yelling out something to let the monster know someone was in the area, if they were afraid to get close ...

Have we any updates on the accomplice??
Cox was arrested as an accomplice and charged with capital murder and sexual battery according to the Hinds County Jail docket.

Read more at: Daniel Callihan, Victoria Cox indicted by Louisiana grand jury in murder, kidnapping case - Daily Leader

Name
COX, VICTORIA
Address
56479 N COOPER RD
LARANGER LA 70466
Date of Birth 10/11/1991
Sex F
Race W
Height 505
Weight 190
Eye Color GRN
Hair Color BLN
Arresting Agency JPD
Arrest Date 06/14/2024
Charge 1
SEXUAL BATTERY-UNDER AGE 14
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 2
Capital Murder
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 3
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 4
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
COX, VICTORIA
2400002055.jpg
Pin Number 2400002055
Location WC
Pod
Section
Cell

Cox was arrested as an accomplice and charged with capital murder and sexual battery according to the Hinds County Jail docket.

Read more at: Daniel Callihan, Victoria Cox indicted by Louisiana grand jury in murder, kidnapping case - Daily Leader

Name
COX, VICTORIA
Address
56479 N COOPER RD
LARANGER LA 70466
Date of Birth10/11/1991
SexF
RaceW
Height505
Weight190
Eye ColorGRN
Hair ColorBLN
Arresting AgencyJPD
Arrest Date 06/14/2024
Charge 1
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 2
Capital Murder
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 3
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 4
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
COX, VICTORIA
2400002055.jpg
Pin Number2400002055
LocationWC
Pod
Section
Cell

Horray!!!
Brown is pretty ugly !! Does brown have any significance.

A Hinds County Grand Jury indicted Victoria Cox, 32, for capital murder, kidnapping, and sexual battery.

Mississippi Department of Public Safety (DPS) Commissioner Sean Tindell saidDaniel Callihan, 36, and Cox will be tried in both Mississippi and Louisiana.

In Louisiana, Callihan has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder, aggravated kidnapping of a child and second-degree kidnapping. Cox was charged with first-degree murder, aggravated kidnapping of a child, second-degree kidnapping and accessory after the fact to first-degree murder. Callihan has since been extradited to Louisiana.

Tangipahoa Parish District Attorney Scott Perilloux said he is in discussion with the family, but would not announce whether or not his office will seek the death penalty against Callihan and Cox.

According to new records, while the United States Marshals Task Force was searching for Callihan, two bystanders approached them and told them they had recently heard two children screaming from the woods approximately 50 yards behind the residence on Boozier Drive in Mississippi

Name
COX, VICTORIA
Address
56479 N COOPER RD
LARANGER LA 70466
Date of Birth10/11/1991
SexF
RaceW
Height505
Weight190
Eye ColorGRN
Hair ColorBLN
Arresting AgencyJPD
Arrest Date 06/14/2024
Charge 1
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 2
Capital Murder
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 3
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
Charge 4
Felony / Misdemeanor
Indictment #
Warrant #
COX, VICTORIA
2400002055.jpg
Pin Number2400002055
LocationWC
Pod
Section
Cell

This case is horrific and I think we all can figure out what motivated Callihan. I'm curious about Cox - what the heck was a woman doing in this situation?!? I know, I know, I KNOW women can be just as bad....I'm not saying that women can't be awful and don't need reminders.

It's just unusual to have a female accomplice in something like this, and I'd like to hear her explanation for her involvement. What's her background, her story? Why?????

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)
Back