LA LA - Jacquelyn 'Daisy' Landry, 18, Lafayette, 23 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cajun Coast is still actively searching, as of today they are trying to get volunteers together for Saturday.

According to the Daily Advertiser, Acadian Search and rescue will be conducting another search this Saturday. They will be meeting up at Office Depot parking lot on Louisiana Ave. This location is in the northern part of Lafayette and is directly off of I-10. The narrow Vermilion River traverses the rural area. Some areas are wooded and kinda sparsely populated. I'm guessing this is the area where an unidentified body was discovered by one of the search team. I'm kinda familiar with this area. It's been known as a "body dump" area. The roads cross beautiful farm lands and pastures. Long distance bicycle riders use these roads.

Still nothing???

Why does noone care?
That's a weird question. I don't think no one cares. But I sadly think they think she can't be saved, so they are waiting until they get better info or someone happens across her, as happens so often. I can say many here care. Even when there is nothing we feel like we can say or do to help.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

As per the Finding Daisy Lynn FB page, a search is going to be conducted in Oberlin, LA this weekend. I do wonder what's lead them to search there.

I'm wondering the same thing. A quick Google search shows Oberlin,la to be approximately an hour and a half from youngsville, la.

[h=1]Search and recovery operation implemented for missing Lafayette teen[/h]
On Saturday night, Daisy Lynn's family shared an update on Facebook. In the update, the teen's family says the search has become a search and recovery operation rather than a search and rescue.

"Our girl was and is very special and precious to each of us. So please continue to share our story and help us find our girl and bring her home and lay her to rest properly," the post stated.
http://www.wbrz.com/news/search-and-recovery-operation-implemented-for-missing-lafayette-teen

Such a sad bit of news, even if it is what we've all been expecting :thinking:

I hope her poor family gets some answers soon. They've been on my mind every day since the news of her disappearance first broke. No one deserves to go through this.

Such a sad bit of news, even if it is what we've all been expecting :thinking:

I hope her poor family gets some answers soon. They've been on my mind every day since the news of her disappearance first broke. No one deserves to go through this.

I agree. Prayers.

How horrible

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This area of Vermilion River is at Camelia Blvd. which is within the Lafayette city limits. There's a boat launch at Rotary Point off of East Bayou Parkway. The river is fairly shallow, has lots of debris, and meanders thru a few communities. It boarders farmland, wooded property and some exclusive subdivisions.
https://www.facebook.com/katctv3/?h..._VITF9J6C3FpXNrinI5u9V_MXwULfGBE59-zQCFFrgS1c

They're searching the Vermillion River now. Cadaver dogs caught on to a body and they believe it may be Daisy Lynn. I wonder why they were searching in Oberlin a while back?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back