LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not much info about the cab. im sure they would have checked. im thinking the bf is the poi. they might want to check him out and search their apt.

We know that she did not make it to work because reports say the last to see her was her boyfriend who said she got a cab, but no one has come forward to say they picked her up...which is why I'm strongly leaning to the theory that she never got a cab/never left house.
My opinion only.

There is a friend of Jaren's here that knows her B/F . They say he would not lay a hand on her or hurt a flea. I have a feeling she was abducted of the street .

...Or the cab ride could be very crucial to the investigation, in which case they would not release much info about it. There really is no telling yet.

There is a friend of Jaren's here that knows her B/F . They say he would not lay a hand on her or hurt a flea. I have a feeling she was abducted of the street .

i hope not but hes still going to be the first suspect being her s.o. and last person to see her.

not much info about the cab. im sure they would have checked. im thinking the bf is the poi. they might want to check him out and search their apt.

Oh, bad bad badness

If someone abducted her simply to kill her, that's frightening.

I have to admit - I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't it be easy for LE & the coroner to say definitely whether it is Jaren or not? All it would take would be her family/friends describing the tattoos she has on her torso. Why is DNA necessary to say for sure? What am I missing?

I suspect they are holding back the identity in order to investigate someone. Maybe LE are afraid they'll flee if they know they've found her.

I'm not suspect of the b/f at this point since Jaren (assuming it's her body) is the 2nd female from Temptations to be murdered in the past few months.

Interesting that the NOLA media hasn't picked up on this yet (about the 2 women being murdered). Perhaps they're aware of it and just waiting for confirmation on the ID. I did a search to see if there was any media coverage of Hillary's murder and found nothing. I hope word is getting around to the young ladies in that particular business about these 2 murders so they know to be extra cautious (if that's even possible).

Would be very interested to know the details of Hillary's death.

What time of day/night was it when she went for the cab? I am sorry, I am sure it is posted someplace. And I guess BF did not see her into a cab? Are cabs that easy to get where she was, that she could be assured of just walking out and finding one?

I'd like to know how long both girls worked at Temptations

I suspect they are holding back the identity in order to investigate someone. Maybe LE are afraid they'll flee if they know they've found her.

But don't you think the perp would know right away? He/she knows where he put her, if this body is Jaren's, and in what condition. I think they are just needing to confirm via DNA as to be absolutely positive. The fact that they even said it might be her speaks volumes, IMO.

I'm not suspect of the b/f at this point since Jaren (assuming it's her body) is the 2nd female from Temptations to be murdered in the past few months.

Interesting that the NOLA media hasn't picked up on this yet (about the 2 women being murdered). Perhaps they're aware of it and just waiting for confirmation on the ID. I did a search to see if there was any media coverage of Hillary's murder and found nothing. I hope word is getting around to the young ladies in that particular business about these 2 murders so they know to be extra cautious (if that's even possible).

Would be very interested to know the details of Hillary's death.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 05 June 2012
It looks like she was murdered.

Family of Missing Woman Speaks After Torso is Found

Lockhart says his sister Jaren has disappeared before, eventually turning up at a friend's house. But this time around it appears to be a very different story...

"I talked to investigators earlier today. I basically gave them a description of my sister. She had both her nipples pierced and her belly button and I told them she did have two sparrow tattoos on her stomach and she has a skull tattoo with a pink bow on its head on her ribs," said Lockhart.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Fam...Woman-Speaks-After-Torso-Found-158271025.html

Could she have been killed because she confronted someone else and accused him of killing her co-worker? I would be looking into any of Jaren's friends and acquaintances who knew her well enough to have met her friend and vice versa. This includes drug dealers, bouncers at the club, bartenders and boyfriends. With all respect for her and her family, her drug problems and choice of employment also increases the likelihood that she had "clients" she saw away from the club. So they might have shared a client or may have had a pimp.

What time of day/night was it when she went for the cab? I am sorry, I am sure it is posted someplace. And I guess BF did not see her into a cab? Are cabs that easy to get where she was, that she could be assured of just walking out and finding one?

It seems like I read that she was trying to catch a cab on Tulane Avenue around 8pm on Tuesday night. I don't know if cabs are easy to get there. The only place I've ever taken cabs in N.O. is in the Quarter. Maybe someone else can shed some light on that aspect of this...

Several posters have mentioned drug problems. I've not seen this linked anywhere. Did I miss it or are posters just assuming this?

Waiting on New Orleans news here...a quick blurb just interrupted and said there was a connection. DH just loaded radiohead streaming live from Bonnaroo, so I will have to change rooms to hear it. I hope it is not Jaren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attn2detale