GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're here for the justice for Jaren Lockhart, and to remember my daughter Hillary Jane Moulder.

And yes, they danced on Bourbon Street, and they were there to make a living for their daughters and themselves," expressed Moulder's mother, Diana Sharp.
"Do not ever judge someone in this world for the living they choose to make in this world."

http://www.wlox.com/story/18794445/grieving-friends-supports-gather-to-remember-jaren-lockhart

jaren4.jpg

Just what I've been thinking about on this subject for a while now...

We have no idea who is on the other end of that screen name.
We have no idea what the life experiences of that person are.
We have no idea who we might offend with strongly worded, judgmental opinions.

One can certainly have "favorite" people on a board like this. People you feel you connect with... yet don't really know.
You believe you have a lot in common, because you agree on so much. Then you could find out they live a lifestyle you disagree with.

I am certain that many of my "favorites" would see me completely differently if they knew more about me, about my past.
I find that very sad.

We see the best of the people who post here in most situations.
We see people who care, are passionate, want to help, who want to make things better for other people.

Why does it matter what someone's profession is, who their significant other is, what their history is?
Being a good person... caring about other people and being willing to help them... isn't that what matters?

jaren.jpg

I don't care what Jaren did to make money. I don't care how she dressed, what she pierced or how many tattoos she had.

I care that she loved people, was willing to do anything to help them, would give them the shirt off her back if needed.

I care that she was much like myself... a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend... complete with the purple hair (sometimes.) :seeya:

jaren3.jpg

Hillary's Memorial Video:

RIP Hillary Moulder - YouTube

One of Jaren's Memorial Videos:

R.I.P. Jaren Ann Lockhart - YouTube

Thx for the kind words as i used to dance and have been jidged by so many closed minded people!! I am not a *advertiser censored* bc i was a dancer.....but i promise people will say that....im married a good mom who loves my babies alot in common with JL and i am so tiree of people being so ugly....so the kinds input is appreciated by all here im sure and wish everyone could see the world the same as u ....it'd be a better plce thats for sure!!! Ur wonderful!!!!

O, I was just thinking of something and that is....if Jaren was going with these two and lets say she was under the impression she was going to make some money for a private party since that seems the most logical as we know she was heard by a couple other employees asking to leave her shift early
In order to make some extra money...I'm assuming she had to have figured out quite early on that something wasn't right with these two bc im just trying to imagine her getting in the car and if she knew she was going all the way to Mississippi it's over an hours drive from NO just to get there another hr. to get back and lets say an hour at the party...thats three hrs. So if it was two she knew she wouldn't be home to her boyfriend she had to have figured she wouldn't be home till say 6or 7 a.m. (that's giving herself some time ) so it seems to me she would have called him so I was just thinking and was wondering the opinions of others .....
Do u think her phone was ringing bc the boyfriend did say he tried her cell and she never answered that night/early morning...IIRC....so these two had to have taken her phone not long after she got in the car...wouldn't u think?? I'm just wondering...does anyone know if her cell has been found? Was there ever any mention of the police having it? If so where was it found?? Seems to me these two had to have taken bc im guessing BF was calling and since she probably knew something wasnt quite right or for fear of MAS n TS that she may know they were up to no good it just seems to me they would have taken her phone immediately to keep her from answering it...and if they did take the phone from her wouldn't police be able to locate their every move from the pings from the towers and signals the phone pulled in ....im wondering if they turned it off tho if it can still ping tho?? Im sure JL had a smart phone and was up to date with the technology JMO bc she was just a few yrs. Younger than me and all my friends have the latest and most up to date phones and im guessing as pretty as JL was I know she made bank so im sure she could afford a good up to date phone that LE could pull alot of info from!! So what do u guys think?? Do u think LE has the phone? ? Seems to me if they didn't they would probably have search dogs going down the only routes they could have taken from NO to BSL and I am positive I never seen or heard of LE searching the sides I10....does it seem crazy to think they should consider searching road side for her phone? ? Or can they get all they need from the company??? I just had the thought come up that maybe having her cell could be helpful in the investigation .....what do y'all think?? Do u think they have the phone? Doesn't it seem odd that she never answered the calls from her bf knowing she has to ride for that long...makes me wonder if she was still alive when in route ro MS...bc if my bf called and i was under the impression i was going to make more money at a party in ms. I would want him to know seems like she would too in case something happened...and the way her body was found almost makes me think she was not alive for that ride plz forgive me but that she was already dismembered possibly and in bags in the trunk:( Sorry to put it so bluntly....and maybe LE knows this from evidence maybe blood in trunk of car...and thats why they r asking if anyone seen the car if so where so they can get an idea ofbwhere
She was put in the water ...or maybe they are speculating she was still alive and was maybe in the trunk and evidence shows she was put in the trunk then drove to MS (god i hope not bc that would be so awful to ride that far in the trunk in still be alive) and LE is asking if the car was seen for people to call in and help them in retracing their footsteps in MS ....seems to me this could be and maybe they're trying to figure out where she was taken to be attacked and dismembered ...seems likeLE is trying to establish where the crime scene is in asking for help of the public in seeing this car....does that seem logical to anyone else or am i just going mad here??? Jist trying to figure some stuff out
I know I have a few different theories speculated here so maybe someone else can tell me what they think about all this....... thank u!!

Msfacetious, nowhere have I read or gotten the feeling from these threads that anyone on here is judging Jaren or her lifestyle or anyone else except the POIs. All that matters to me is that our fellow sleuthers are good, honest down-to-earth folks. I know we all have our pasts, and that is what makes us who we are... we would only be deluding ourselves if we choose to present a false persona to others.
Annie early on 1st thread I think people here were questioning Jaren's line of work from the get go. I will be honest I was getting upset than and knew if I posted what I really wanted to I would be given a time out.
I was nice and said and will say it again. I did not and still don't give a rats butt what she did. Still no excuse for what senseless murder occurred here. Some one or more than one took a mother a sister a daughter cousin aunt away from. Family that cared and loved her.
And fore that whoever did this needs to pay in the fullest.:jail:

I would like to know if they found the clothes that these two were wearing in the released video. If they dismembered her, then there would HAVE to be blood on the clothes. There would just be too much to not. And how did they manage not transferring even a speck back to the car? If LE had even a speck of Jaren's blood wouldn't they go ahead and charge them? I'm not sure just asking.

I know this has nothing to do with Jaren but I just realized I used to work with a Hillary at Cracker Barrel in Slidell as a waitress...and it just dawned on me that She had a child a biracial baby and i believe in the pic i juat saw of Hillary moulder was a biracial child and i saw a pic of hillary moulder on myspace and i believe i worked with hillary for a short time aat cracker barrel and im wondering can anyone clarify if she did in fact work at cracker barrel about five years ago...o was just thinking about it and the hillary i worked with also lived somewhere in mississippi around the BSL area and this all seems like too much of a co-ink-a-dink ....does anyone know if hillary moulder used to waitress at cracker barrel?? If im thinking of the same girl thays horrible if she passed away....OMG i believe this is the girl i worked with....she was such a GREAT MOM!!! SHE WAS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER DAUGHTER!! PUTTING HER FIRST! SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HILLARY MOULDER DID NOT WORK FOR CRACKER BARREL...I ONLY WORKED THERE A SHORT WHILE! O MY. I HOPE IM WRONG BUT I HAVE A FEELING:please: I'M NOT :(

I know this has nothing to do with Jaren but I just realized I used to work with a Hillary at Cracker Barrel in Slidell as a waitress...and it just dawned on me that She had a child a biracial baby and i believe in the pic i juat saw of Hillary moulder was a biracial child and i saw a pic of hillary moulder on myspace and i believe i worked with hillary for a short time aat cracker barrel and im wondering can anyone clarify if she did in fact work at cracker barrel about five years ago...o was just thinking about it and the hillary i worked with also lived somewhere in mississippi around the BSL area and this all seems like too much of a co-ink-a-dink ....does anyone know if hillary moulder used to waitress at cracker barrel?? If im thinking of the same girl thays horrible if she passed away....OMG i believe this is the girl i worked with....she was such a GREAT MOM!!! SHE WAS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER DAUGHTER!! PUTTING HER FIRST! SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HILLARY MOULDER DID NOT WORK FOR CRACKER BARREL...I ONLY WORKED THERE A SHORT WHILE! O MY. I HOPE IM WRONG BUT I HAVE A FEELING:please: I'M NOT :(

All the pics ive swere recent of hillary moulder and she looks like he kinda but people change in five years so im not sure...wow this is freaking me out just as thephone call did!! Wow!!

I guess it's the weekend and slow news and new info on the case. We need some fresh info to start supporting the speculation.

I guess it's the weekend and slow news and new info on the case. We need some fresh info to start supporting the speculation.

Thats what I was trying to say lol!! We've layed out so many theories now we're ready for some facts/evidence now its been a while!! ;0 :banghead:

I do agree that a key will be cell phone records text messages and maybe even cell phone pictures or video if they have or recover any phones.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY ALL U FATHERS OUT THERE!!
I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!:yourock::guitar::Banane09::Bananahair::Bananabert::Banane07::not_ripe::Bananahi::Banane47::Banane03::Banane17::Bananasnap::Banane30::banane58::Banane01::Banane13::Banane41::Bananared:

The hunting knife seems to be specific info being released which is causing me to rethink a bit along the lines of a camp that perhaps is in the boonies and not used often.

If it is indeed just TS and MAS involved in this horrific crime then my thinking is they had a relationship where she just wanted to please in a distorted way. Maybe they were in to 3somes and possibly she would pick them out and he would choose. If this scenario is correct then drugs imo would have to be involved.

The questions with that scenario is what lure or promise would be enough to convince Jaren to go along? I would go with the private dance theory.

The other question would be if these two were tested. Obviously not or there would be charges, Maybe at the time of getting picked up they didn't exhibit signs of being high and weren't given a drug test?

Completely disagree this is Louisiana I have lived here all of my life and usually all males by the age of 10 carries a hunting knife on them, every man I know has one in their pocket always they use it for everything even to clean fingernails, I do not think they were at a camp unless her family has one I just don't buy it these knives are everywhere it's very common..IMO

NO disrespect to your post but I almost burst out laughing when I read the bolded above (BBM). Mississippi's "Open Meeting Act" is a joke, and the "Public Records" consist of going to the court house and seeing what you can dig up. Most counties do not have a very good filing system (or very helpful employees) so this is often frustrating and ends in very little real "public information". Don't expect any doc dumps from my state, thanks to the Good Ole Boy System the only "Sunshine" in MS is the kind in the sky. :)

Totally agree - absolute truth!

Do hope they end up in MS - they will be put to death, eventually.
http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/16/4012371/family-of-murdered-man-will-witness.html

With no new info being released, I'm starting to get concerned. If any damning evidence were found LE would have charged them by now. It makes me think they've run into dead ends in regards to hard evidence linking TS and MAS to the crime. My husband(who is an attorney and who himself has experience in criminal defense cases here in NOLA)and I were discussing this last night. Acc. to him without any hard evidence TS and MAS can not be held much longer. MAS is only in jail for giving false info and a traffic violation and the hold they have on her bond can't legally last for much longer. If I recall, in one of the articles, her attorney stated on Friday he was going to file a motion to the judge on that issue. As far as TS is concerned, even though he has a long criminal history and is a sex offender, he too can't be held here in NOLA much longer from a legal standpoint. So basically what I'm trying to say is I truly hope that LE finds some good hard evidence to be able to charge these 2. Someone made a good point in an earlier post that TS and MAS were so ridiculously sloppy with so much. Ranging from the video, to hair colors, the traffic stop etc. but could they really have been that meticulous regarding the crime scene(s) and murder weapon(s)? Or have they simply been THAT lucky that LE hasn't made some break in finding DNA,blood, crime scene, etc.? I'm confident that LE will eventually break this wide open and the POI's will be charged but until then...tick tock, tick tock. Most of this is moo, with a little expert legal info thrown in.

Nolaallycat,

Hard to believe isn't it? She has a $1500.00 bond and he is being extradited to NC on a failure to register as a sex offender.

Unless something breaks over this weekend, I think this will surely fade away. Unfortunately, these two will be back on the streets to commit whatever and emboldened by their experiences here in LA and MS.

God help whoever gets in their paths in this life.

From what I've read -
"Hancock County Mississippi investigator Glenn Grannon said Friday the federal charge against Terry Christopher Speaks, 39, won't affect the investigation into the death of 22-year-old Jaren Lockhart.

"He'll just get an extra plane ride, that's all," Grannon said in a telephone interview."

http://www.dailyadvance.com/node/1105151

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And that very well may be the case as far as TS is concerned but, and it's a big BUT, it all depends on the laws in North Carolina based on his charges on his absconding and his failure to register as a sex offender(the charges,legally, may not be considered that serious,unfortunately)...he could receive jail time or he could receive just a slap on the wrist. IMO, and I hope I'm right, the courts will consider the circumstances surrounding Jaren's murder and TS being a suspect and he'll receive jail time. In that scenario then yes it'll just be a matter of putting him on a plane and him being charged for JL's murder. If TS is just given a slap on the wrist then all bets are off.

And that very well may be the case as far as TS is concerned but, and it's a big BUT, it all depends on the laws in North Carolina based on his charges on his absconding and his failure to register as a sex offender(the charges,legally, may not be considered that serious,unfortunately)...he could receive jail time or he could receive just a slap on the wrist. IMO, and I hope I'm right, the courts will consider the circumstances surrounding Jaren's murder and TS being a suspect and he'll receive jail time. In that scenario then yes it'll just be a matter of putting him on a plane and him being charged for JL's murder. If TS is just given a slap on the wrist then all bets are off.

Last time he skipped town, he got 2 years (around there) and someone correct me if I am wrong, but looks like his 2010 charge it say 36 months. So I don't think he is getting a slap on the wrist!!! Thank goodness.

It's possible NC could bear some civil legal culpability, given that they've 'lost track' of this offender more than once and bad stuff ensued. if that's even a remote possibility they may sit on TS as a pre emptive systemic corrective action.

It's possible NC could bear some civil legal culpability, given that they've 'lost track' of this offender more than once and bad stuff ensued. if that's even a remote possibility they may sit on TS as a pre emptive systemic corrective action.

I'll ask the legal expert in the household. But since the law's are based on the Napoleonic Code here in La., he may not know. :confused:

NO disrespect to your post but I almost burst out laughing when I read the bolded above (BBM). Mississippi's "Open Meeting Act" is a joke, and the "Public Records" consist of going to the court house and seeing what you can dig up. Most counties do not have a very good filing system (or very helpful employees) so this is often frustrating and ends in very little real "public information". Don't expect any doc dumps from my state, thanks to the Good Ole Boy System the only "Sunshine" in MS is the kind in the sky. :)
No kidding. It wasn't the law Governor Jimmie Davis had in mind when he wrote "You Are My Sunshine". ;) I can't imagine we'll ever have the level of transparency in law enjoyed by Florida residents. Good thing, or no? I'm undecided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro