GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have dumped whatever they used to transport the body into the water at the same time they dumped the body. That would make it go "kapoof".

WOW!!!! maybe MAS is the serial killer!! If it was deleted then its possible LE did it ...I believe the same thing happened to the Justice for Jaren FB page

RIGHT??

From what I heard the Justice for Jaren page was taken down becuase someone was asking for funds to go to the family . and then pocketed what was being sent :banghead:

Crime is all over. Not just in NOLA and not only because of Katrina. We are living in wicked times. Parents aren't parenting, they're too busy getting high and leaving kids to fend for themselves. There's no food in the house because any money keeps mom or dad supplied with drugs. Mom and dad aren't together. Mom has a different boyfriend every week, and some of them molest her children. Sometimes the mom knows it and turns a blind eye or she just refuses to believe it. Mom can't be bothered with the kid and neither can dad. Even toddlers are seen wandering the streets alone - LE knocks on the door and mom said it was dad's weekend to have the kid, dad says it's mom's weekend. Neither one cares, as long as they can get high. Social services intervenes, takes the kids from parents and puts them into foster care where the foster parents are only in it for the money, or to abuse them sexually or otherwise.

If I didn't have the Lord in my life I'd be very depressed about it all.

Not sure if this been posted before - I know alot of people will dismiss this b/c they propositioned other girls before Jaren agreed to leave, but as someone did mention that the date TS was convicted of his liberties with a minor was 6-5-2003, coincidently the date (prior to midnight) that they were trying to find a girl to leave with them. But has anyone already pointed out that Jaren would have been 14 in 2003? Sorry if so, I haven't been keeping up that much lately

The video is still there on a website easily accessed. I don't know if I can post it here.

Actually, my pet theory looks a lot like what Travolta did to Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction without the hysterical results.

I'm sorrry I have no idea...I never saw this movie...I have heard of it and I believe its very popular of a movie...

Maybe I should watch it :)
I dont watch much movies

I am an Investigation Discovery (ID) addict is what they refer to alot on their commericals on that station lol

Im a 48 hrs. Dateline kinda gal lol
Now my husband he is the movie man
He loves the movies about the planets with apes lol and things of that nature
lord of the rings etc. LOL

I guess everyone just likes to watch different things

different strokes for different folks lol

however I will make it a point to watch "Pulp Fiction" ;p

Has anyone heard anything else about the alleged True Crime show that MAS is supposed to be on? I have been searching online, but still haven't found anything.

Also, on WVUE FOX 8 News' FB, last night, there was a FB user that was saying that she had reason to believe that MAS had participated in another murder in NO. It was a pretty descriptive comment and she was asking who to contact. She stated several details about what MAS had told another young lady about the murder and supposedly the other guy involved killed himself the day after...All of it has been deleted now, except for one comment on their FB on the updated link about MAS facing the other charge of harboring a sex offender. Anyone else happen to see this?

I did see the news saying something about the alleged true crime show lastnight...I asked about it then if anyone else heard it and one other said they heard it as well...bc I thought at first I was hearing things lol so I really wish something will show up about this...

It freaked me out when I heard it !!

I could be wrong obviously, but I just can't fathom stabbing someone in the chest and dismembering their body to cover up an overdose, especially when the person could reasonably argue that it was accidental and voluntarily taken.

From what I heard the Justice for Jaren page was taken down becuase someone was asking for funds to go to the family . and then pocketed what was being sent :banghead:

Justice for Jaren group page is still up.

I could be wrong obviously, but I just can't fathom stabbing someone in the chest and dismembering their body to cover up an overdose, especially when the person could reasonably argue that it was accidental and voluntarily taken.

Excellent point. I don't think so either. Way to easy to claim she willingly took whatever and died as a result.

I'm sorrry I have no idea...I never saw this movie...I have heard of it and I believe its very popular of a movie...

Maybe I should watch it :)
I dont watch much movies

I am an Investigation Discovery (ID) addict is what they refer to alot on their commericals on that station lol

Im a 48 hrs. Dateline kinda gal lol
Now my husband he is the movie man
He loves the movies about the planets with apes lol and things of that nature
lord of the rings etc. LOL

I guess everyone just likes to watch different things

different strokes for different folks lol

however I will make it a point to watch "Pulp Fiction" ;p

You may not like it. Its not very nice.

To summarize, John Travolta is a hitman to Uma Thurmans drug husband and the husband hires him to take his wife out on the town. She is a cokehead and he is a heroin junkie. While he's in the bathroom, she rumages around in his jacket and finds his heroin. Thinking its coke, she snorts it and ODs, passing out. Travolta freaks and takes her to his dealer (Eric Stoltz) who injects her with adrenaline to keep her from dying.

Its funny in the movie.

There is actually a case here where a woman OD'd and was dismembered. Pamela Prpich.

Found Deceased MI - Pamela Prpich, 32, Gibraltar, Aug 2011 - partial remains found in suitcase - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Although, I do agree with you about the stab to the chest.

Youre describing problems that human society has had to deal with since we formed into groups. Sadly there are no all-encompassing answers. You just have to have faith or its equivalence.

That's true. but I guess I just think of some places in America that crime is very low and just to me it seems as if these places are better educated and IDK maybe its full opinion on my part but these groups have wayyyyyy less crime if any in their areas...

I know its just wishful thinking of me to think maybe one day crime would stop all together....But I guess It's ok to dream!! :gavel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was checking out the little smilies and I ran across this one here :deadhorse: really??? LOL REALLY ??? hahahaha

I like this one :baby: cuz I've got a lil baby in my belly :)
Just making convo tho sorry ...I'm bored...IMA get off this computer now and come chat about things later!!

LATER YALL!!!:yourock::skip::slapfight::bigfight::yesss::ignore::denied::Banane59::Banane57::Banane48::cat::bicycle::Bennymonkey::rotfl::frown::cursing::bee::butthead:
bahahaha I just love these guys!!

See u later guys!!

You may not like it. Its not very nice.

To summarize, John Travolta is a hitman to Uma Thurmans drug husband and the husband hires him to take his wife out on the town. She is a cokehead and he is a heroin junkie. While he's in the bathroom, she rumages around in his jacket and finds his heroin. Thinking its coke, she snorts it and ODs, passing out. Travolta freaks and takes her to his dealer (Eric Stoltz) who injects her with adrenaline to keep her from dying.

Its funny in the movie.

O wow...OK I may just watch it tonight! :)
I'm probably the only 26y.o. in america who has not yet seen this movie lol!!

Me either but ....People do shoddy things especially under the influence and when they're scared....
I've heard of it before....That's the only reason I've thought of it as a possible motive ...

But who knows it may be totally different ya know ....I wish LE would give us something...I mean my head is literally hurting from all the different scenarios running through it constantly lol

I will ttyl I need to rest my mind LOL

See you later guys!!

Justice for Jaren group page is still up.

at one point it was taken down...they must have put it back up...But IDKY it was taken down...I was told it was because someone went on there and leaked something and LE shut it down....but this is hearsay

Why dismember someone and take the chance of all these pieces washing up when you can
just bury the body and probably have it never found?
I thought the same thing but then it hit me. IF he not planned to kill her, he didn't have any tools to do it. * He was probably aware if he went to a Home Depot type store or a Walmart and bought a shovel, rope or whatever he would be caught on video.
He already knew he was caught on video on Bourbon St. As long as he wasn't caught on video again all that proves is that she "left" with him.
Holding a shovel on camera would pretty much seal the deal even though it would still be a circumstantial case against him. The location of where the purchase was made would also narrow down where the crime scene might be. AND then he would have to get rid of the shovel too!

Not being from that area he may not have had knowledge of the comings and goings of folks and/or no way to find a good burial spot.
Dismembering a body isn't a walk in the park.
Think about how hard it would be to maneuver around in a tiny bathroom. It would be hard to do, Jaren was small, still would be hard to move her body to and fro alone
just washing my dog bent over a tub is "ruff"!
He may have been physically too tired to dig a hole by himself.
I thought there were issues in some areas with burying someone in the ground??? Why above ground graves?
ANYWAY-this may point no one else being involved...

He probably was low on funds and had no place to go at that point... time was running out... maybe he was just trippin balls and the water was easy?

* I really think the plan was to return to her room at the hotel but they found out that wouldn't work because her boyfriend was there. I bet he thought she was in that room alone.

IF MAS showed up at work the next day (June 6th) and didn't have bruises,scratches or defensive wounds, she may not have participated in the murder. TS wasn't seen the 6th by anyone I don't think???

:argue:MAS was probably told to return home to up a suitcase, cooler, storage tub or container... possibly a map???... pick up some clean clothes for TS and told to go to work like normal then return the next night? TS probably would have had enough money from Jaren's tips to rent a room for two nights.TS was trying to figure out what to do with the body all day. I think JL was put in the water very late on the 6th or in the wee hours of the 7th.
Someone said MAS was "sick" at work that day... (ya think???):maddening: That pretty much tells me she and TS didn't just drop Jaren off with a 3rd party and leave...She KNEW Jaren was dead. She KNEW she HAD to go to work to establish that she was in NO and everything was normal! She was SICK :gasp: thinking she would be caught. To what degree she was involved I'm not sure of yet. Other than helping him cover it up...
She was able to travel back home so I'm thinking she avoided getting bloody the night before. OR she already had a change of clothes with her. Maybe TS drugged her and she woke to find Jaren dead?

:twocents:
:cow:

Crime is all over. Not just in NOLA and not only because of Katrina. We are living in wicked times. Parents aren't parenting, they're too busy getting high and leaving kids to fend for themselves. There's no food in the house because any money keeps mom or dad supplied with drugs. Mom and dad aren't together. Mom has a different boyfriend every week, and some of them molest her children. Sometimes the mom knows it and turns a blind eye or she just refuses to believe it. Mom can't be bothered with the kid and neither can dad. Even toddlers are seen wandering the streets alone - LE knocks on the door and mom said it was dad's weekend to have the kid, dad says it's mom's weekend. Neither one cares, as long as they can get high. Social services intervenes, takes the kids from parents and puts them into foster care where the foster parents are only in it for the money, or to abuse them sexually or otherwise.

If I didn't have the Lord in my life I'd be very depressed about it all.

I truly respect you and your opinion but as a foster mother for more years then I can count, I would ask that a blanket statement like this not be used. There are good and bad foster parent, just as there are good and bad parents. Children come to me from all walks of life, not just the low income druggies. I really am not trying to argue with you. I understand and again respect your right to an opinion but some of us are excellent foster mothers. All of my children from all the past years, still call me mama and come to my house for holidays and such. I have more grandchildren then I can count..LOL!!!! Please understand where this is coming from as I mean no offense to you dear lady.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios