GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from Woebegone

In the old 2003 newspaper article it mentions that the 14 yr olds mother was also charged. IIRC the teen had refused to go to school and the mother allowed her to stay with TS.
So my question or thoughts led me to speculate that perhaps TS was dating the mother or she was a friend of the family. I assume there was some kind of relationship there. Has anyone heard more on this?

In my mind it helps establish that TS likely targeted weak, troubled co-dependent type women and was just playing them for his own benefit.

And...MAS is guilty out of jealousy imo but I would surely change my opinion if there is evidence that TS has been involved in other murders. I just havent seen any proof yet.

I would guess there are a string of women/victims out there and I would love to hear what they have to say. Hopefully LE has heard from them.
JMO

Thank you. I'm posting responses as I go (it's hard to go back and find them again). Was an article posted that described TCS's crime/case in 2003?

Thanks, Lilac Wine. what a great first post. I wonder if you are right....

Hello, long time reader here. I've been doing some research today. MAS did know both Addie Hall and Zackery Bowen. I'm not sure how to post links. Her myspace name is Lady Hobbles. Everything is private except for her blog. Read the blog titled Forever in my heart. It describes the first day she met Addie. She tells a similiar story on the website mylifeofcrime. It's article about the Addie Hall murder. MAS comments under the name Margaret.

Long time reader. Ive done some research today. Im not sure how to post links. MAS did know Addie Hall AND Zackery Bowen. MAS myspace name is Lady Hobbles. Everything is private except her blog. She tells a story of first meeting Addie Hall under the Forever in my heart on that blog. She tells a similar story on mylifeofcrime website in the comments on an article about the murder. She uses the name Margaret.

Thank you. I'm posting responses as I go (it's hard to go back and find them again). Was an article posted that described TCS's crime/case in 2003?

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...883,3971940&dq=terry-christopher-speaks&hl=en

There was another newspaper article that IIRC discussed his divorce date, these were originally posted by another WS member I will have to see if i can go find it.
JMO

ETA; The original poster was resqx posted on 5/13 Thanks resqx!

Regarding divorce
http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...664,7920119&dq=terry-christopher-speaks&hl=en

:what::what::what::what:

I wonder if the true crime show that the news said MAS will be on is "Final Witness" on ABC. The New Orleans episode is about the French Quarter murder and dismemberment of Addie Hall by her boyfriend Zackery Bowen (who commited suicide days later) in 2006. It will be airing on July 4.

The description of the show on this link says there will be first person accounts from their friends, family, and others. Maybe MAS was friends with one or both of them. And if so...wow.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20120606abc24/&date=07/04/2012

This is my first time posting, so I hope that I have not posted anything that I am not supposed to post. I have been following this thread religiously since soon after they found Jaren. My heart goes out to her loved ones. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/10/20/adriane-addie-hall-murder-100506/

SEE THE 3rd COMMENT BY MARGARET!!!!!

It (could) be MAS???

eta: sorry shelley12 I didn't see your post.

I wonder if the true crime show that the news said MAS will be on is "Final Witness" on ABC. The New Orleans episode is about the French Quarter murder and dismemberment of Addie Hall by her boyfriend Zackery Bowen (who commited suicide days later) in 2006. It will be airing on July 4.

The description of the show on this link says there will be first person accounts from their friends, family, and others. Maybe MAS was friends with one or both of them. And if so...wow.

This is my first time posting, so I hope that I have not posted anything that I am not supposed to post. I have been following this thread religiously since soon after they found Jaren. My heart goes out to her loved ones. I cannot imagine what they are going through.
Welcome to Websleuths, Lilac Wine! (That sounds like a shade of lipstick I used to wear. :) )

:welcome5:

From what I can tell, it has to do with laws pertaining to sex acts involving underage people and how they came about do to social media exposure and bad judgement in what they display and send to others, some of whom end up being dirty old men and pedophiles and opportunists. Also what is considered *advertiser censored* and, if a kid posts it, are they responsible.
Very complex and layered as to who is responsible and ultimately to blame - the chicken or the egg?

http://indylaw.indiana.edu/ilr/pdf/vol44p301.pdf
see Commonwealth v. Kitchen case in PA, page 313 at link (pdf. pg.13/39).

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/pa-superior-court/1461665.html
here is a link to what that case entails.

From what I can tell, 'Kitchen' is a person's name that is used when technology is involved in RSO charges having been brought forth. Like when a perp finds a victim due to communication that began over the Internet. It is a section within the broader crimes against children (Adam Walsh) and other related crimes. I believe the term 'Kitchen' stems from the name of the person in the Supreme Court case out of Pennsylvania (linked).

First I heard of this specific term. Apparently, there is a whole set of National Guidelines (13 parts/sections) for Kitchen Offender Registration and Notification.

If TCS met his 14 yo victim via the Internet, then this may be why he is referred to as a 'kitchen offender'. Have we read/seen the specifics of his 2003 offense?
You're right. I think I posted something about this in our resource forum. I'll take a look.

They're not advertising. The site is pulling their info from other sites. If your FB profile isn't locked down, these info crawlers grab stuff and add it to other stuff that's available on the Internet.

Everybody who has any kind of social networking profile is findable in these databases.

If your name is mentioned on your employer's website, that gets pulled into your profile. If you contribute to a political party, the aggregate site will list you as a member of that party. Spokeo can provide addresses, associates, estimated property values, how old you are, if you have children.

It's an unfortunate fact of life that if a profile using your name exists, these aggregator bot sites will pull that info in.

Oh, I get it now, thanks. That should be illegal imo. Scary.

WOW I BET THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like MAS and TS could have become a little obsessed with this case !!!!!!!!
Maybe wanted to try and mimic it maybe???:websleuther::gasp:
What do you guys think???????????????

for some reason her myspace blog wont work on my laptop, yet my iphone pulls it up. She tells a longer version of the story of working at a bar with Addie.

Seems like MAS and TS could have become a little obsessed with this case !!!!!!!!

Reminds me of Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins, Hailey's mom and her boyfriend, and their unusual interest in gory crimes...

Hello, long time reader here. I've been doing some research today. MAS did know both Addie Hall and Zackery Bowen. I'm not sure how to post links. Her myspace name is Lady Hobbles. Everything is private except for her blog. Read the blog titled Forever in my heart. It describes the first day she met Addie. She tells a similiar story on the website mylifeofcrime. It's article about the Addie Hall murder. MAS comments under the name Margaret.

can anyone who knows how to post the links post them plz if they havent been already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE:please:

TS may have known Addie? She worked in a bar in Raleigh NC
Amedeos?
She was 28...
YTG posted on 7/28/2009 too! sorry Bessie!

Good job, Lilac Wine.

And welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members