GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been no charges brought against the two suspects for Jarens murder.You would think if they were involved that the police would have found some evidence somewhere,at least in their car,but nothing has been said that any real evidence has been found.As far as their storys not adding up that could be because they could have been doing something else that they were ashamed of and lying about but not nessecarily the murder.

They won't charge them until they feel they have a really strong case. They wouldn't charge with the hopes of continuing their investigation. Because once charged the time starts ticking and they have a right to a speedy trial. Defense could force that issue and LE would still be out investigating during trial. Only get one chance so they will take their time and gather all the info they can... Moo

The whites showing under the iris of the eye - never a good neurological sign.

I can't seem to reconcile in my mind that the guy in the surveillance video is TS, either. Nose looks larger on video guy, protrudes more. Body build looks different, too.

But LE had to show the video to people in order to find out who they were. If they were ID'd by people who know them from around NOLA then it has to be them.

Let me rephrase that....if they didn't show the video to club employees, etc. to get identities, we know they DID receive tips from the public when they released the video. They were ID'd by many people.

They won't charge them until they feel they have a really strong case. They wouldn't charge with the hopes of continuing their investigation. Because once charged the time starts ticking and they have a right to a speedy trial. Defense could force that issue and LE would still be out investigating during trial. Only get one chance so they will take their time and gather all the info they can... Moo

But it is often the defense that drags their feet about going to trial. Anyone remember the Charles Ng trial???

What is this I just heard on WWLTV that MAS was supposed to be on some upcoming Tv show something about it was about another murder or something???? DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH THAT JUST NOW??????
PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND?????
WTHeck is that all about>>>>>>>>>>>
Not sure if It will be on the next rebroadcast bc it will be nine oclock but it may rebroadcast and start a new at ten....
I really hope someone else caught that last comment about her better than I did bc I barely heard it but thats what it seemed to have said!

But LE had to show the video to people in order to find out who they were. If they were ID'd by people who know them from around NOLA then it has to be them.

I still don't understand why they have not released the video of them leaving with JL. Makes me wonder if there is something different on that video than what they are saying. They show MAS and TS entering the club why not release any video of them leaving. Something's suspicious about this.

Any thoughts anyone?

But it is often the defense that drags their feet about going to trial. Anyone remember the Charles Ng trial???

Most of the time the do file all kind of motions that delay, I think because the longer you delay the more people's memories are not as sharp. However if the lawyer feels they are jumping the gun and don't have evidence they can force a speedy trial, a constitutional right. Better to not risk it... Ts is not going back on the streets either here or nc anytime soon. Mas???

it is also a highly crime infested part of New Orleans....i know i live on the northshore and a friend of mines four wheeler was stolen...it was later traced down in New Orleans East...when he tried to get the police involved he said it seemed as if they were beating around the bush to help him...i believe even law enforcement is afraid of this part of town....which is y i wouldnt be surprised if they went out there beng that its dark and deserted drugged her had their way and possibly left her

When her body began to show up its possible they got scared died yheir hair and freaked bc they knew they were last seen with her and they knew had they not left her she wouldnt have been killed...

Just another theory i guess
No doubt they were more than likely more involved but it could be a possibility maybe

Can someone tell me what constitutes New Orleans East? As I'm driving east on I-10 I see the old Six Flags property, abandoned commercial properties, and then as I go further I see swamp on both sides, deserted roads along the hwy.....it's certainly a bit scary there. Is this considered New Orleans East where police are afraid to go?

I still don't understand why they have not released the video of them leaving with JL. Makes me wonder if there is something different on that video than what they are saying. They show MAS and TS entering the club why not release any video of them leaving. Something's suspicious about this.

Any thoughts anyone?
Maybe it just showed them from behind so no clear shots of face so they didn't see the value as far as identification purposes? I also wonder if there are not more cameras inside the club, not just on entrance. Any insiders know or have an opinion if it is common to have monitoring equipment in the main area of a club as protection for the girls???

Any thoughts anyone?

MOO! LE doesn't want the public to see what Jaren was wearing in the event that someone comes forward (that saw her AFTER she left the club at another location) with info and gives the real description or what she was wearing... Since that info has not been released it would lend credibility to their story!

Most of the time the do file all kind of motions that delay, I think because the longer you delay the more people's memories are not as sharp. However if the lawyer feels they are jumping the gun and don't have evidence they can force a speedy trial, a constitutional right. Better to not risk it... Ts is not going back on the streets either here or nc anytime soon. Mas???

You are right, they delay because the sting of the crime has faded and memories aren't as clear. Strategy. I am such a prosecutor at heart, I don't suffer fools (defense attorneys) gladly.

Can someone tell me what constitutes New Orleans East? As I'm driving east on I-10 I see the old Six Flags property, abandoned commercial properties, and then as I go further I see swamp on both sides, deserted roads along the hwy.....it's certainly a bit scary there. Is this considered New Orleans East where police are afraid to go?

Yes still NO East. St. Tammany starts in the middle of the Lake as you're driving on the bridge.

I am new here, but I've read every post in all 4 threads. I am happy lurking but, tt seems like so many people continue to repost confusing information.

For example, if i am correct, LE began the search for evidence at the Kenner residence at 10pm the previous night (the date escapes me). But when i watched the 5pm news the following day, they were still there (at the house) with bags of evidence on the porch. This is way more than 5 hours of processing the residence.

And, the videos and mugshots... come on y'all... its definitely him!

Also, someone posted that they knew the owner of the bar where MAS worked and posted she was texting them for more info. Did you get anymore details?

I too heard the WWL report of MAS being on a true crime story about another FQ murder. No more details were given.

Hope i didn't offend anyone. And I hope we get new info soon!

They are about to show the rebroadcast
can anyone help me understand the last part on the JL case being talked about that I was questioning earlier>>
I'm going to listen again but I'm not sure I will understand!

MOO! LE doesn't want the public to see what Jaren was wearing in the event that someone comes forward (that saw her AFTER she left the club at another location) with info and gives the real description or what she was wearing... Since that info has not been released it would lend credibility to their story!

Yes but when someone, anyone goes missing they generally give a description of what they were wearing along with a physical description. It's just nagging at me that they have not released the other video.

I am new here, but I've read every post in all 4 threads. I am happy lurking but, tt seems like so many people continue to repost confusing information.

For example, if i am correct, LE began the search for evidence at the Kenner residence at 10pm the previous night (the date escapes me). But when i watched the 5pm news the following day, they were still there (at the house) with bags of evidence on the porch. This is way more than 5 hours of processing the residence.

And, the videos and mugshots... come on y'all... its definitely him!

Also, someone posted that they knew the owner of the bar where MAS worked and posted she was texting them for more info. Did you get anymore details?

I too heard the WWL report of MAS being on a true crime story about another FQ murder. No more details were given.

Hope i didn't offend anyone. And I hope we get new info soon!

Thanks I know I'm not crazy I wonder what that is all about???

:fence:
You are right, they delay because the sting of the crime has faded and memories aren't as clear. Strategy. I am such a prosecutor at heart, I don't suffer fools (defense attorneys) gladly.

Also right now neither are apparently talking. 6, 12, 18 months down the road love/loyalty may not be as strong and one could turn against the other helping prosecution. So if they rush things, without strong evidence it could play in defense favor...

Yes still NO East. St. Tammany starts in the middle of the Lake as you're driving on the bridge.

Is St. Tammany different than NO East? Bessie said that she thought the drop point was Rigolets - is that in NO East? I could certainly imagine very bad things happening in those unlit swampy areas before the bridge. It is so deserted out there, very creepy! This area has been in my mind all along as the place where they may have dismembered her and put her in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020