GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is. I was just coming to post it.

"Detectives spent almost 24-hours searching for evidence inside Margaret Sanchez's Kenner home which she shared with Terry Speaks."

http://www.wwltv.com/home/Neighbors--French-Quarter-Aq-158989565.html

I'm confused now cuz they were arrested at about 10 p.m.. Even if LE descended on the house in Kenner right after the arrest and into the next day it still wasn't 24 hours. I believe it was reported that the house was clear of LE by mid day by someone here that lives around the corner from the MAS home. Gosh who knows too many confusing media reports

I have always looked forward to Memory Foam's posts. Clear, concise and correct. Tell us more Memory Foam!

I have a morbid question because I have a thing about proper funerals. I cant stand the thought of people out there not being able to buried properly. In cases such as this, will Jaren's family be able to bury her within a timely manner?
I'm not trying to be morbid on purpose, I promise.

I'm confused now cuz they were arrested at about 10 p.m.. Even if LE descended on the house in Kenner right after the arrest and into the next day it still wasn't 24 hours. I believe it was reported that the house was clear of LE by mid day by someone here that lives around the corner from the MAS home. Gosh who knows too many confusing media reports
Take photographs, lift prints, take swabs... there may not have been a swarm of people there from 10p-7a...neighbors might not have even noticed if the area was taped off...
That tells me that once the residence was entered there was no "obvious" crime that had occurred there...
I'm sure if there had been a "massacre" the place would have been swarming regardless of the hour.

I have a "feeling" that Jaren may not have even ever been in that home. IMO they were leaving the club and headed to a location that had already been secured/prepared...for what was to come...
moo

Take photographs, lift prints, take swabs... there may not have been a swarm of people there from 10p-7a...neighbors might not have even noticed if the area was taped off...
That tells me that once the residence was entered there was no "obvious" crime that had occurred there...
I'm sure if there had been a "massacre" the place would have been swarming regardless of the hour.

I have a "feeling" that Jaren may not have even ever been in that home. IMO they were leaving the club and headed to a location that had already been secured/prepared...for what was to come...
moo
I agree. Also, The live video and pics that were taken while LE was there show them going in and out of the house with no protection on their feet or hands. Defense lawyers wil have a field day with that.

I think LE is making sure they can hold these two until they have results back to charge them with Jaren's murder...I think it is coming.

moo
The place was swarming at one point.
Reporter Sheldon Fox tweeted that it looked like 'ground zero'.

"2000 blk of Connecticut in Kenner looks like ground zero in the Jaren Lockart murder investigation." pic.twitter.com/ckZ80Z2Z

The couple had plenty of time to clean up.

That said, IMHO it did not happen there. But what do I know?

The two were arrested around 10 pm on Tuesday night. We heard about it Wednesday morning. The member who lives nearby reported all was clear around 8-8:30 pm on Wednesday.

I brought this up last week when I read about the 24 hours, but my post was overlooked. :waitasec:. lol Anyway, it almost sounds like LE was searching the house before the pair was picked up in Tangipahoa. And remember, it was reported that LE went to a relative's home in Tangi to look for them Tuesday night, but were told they were at a restaurant. Then LE drove over to the restaurant and waited. When they left, LE stopped them at the red light. Seems to me things were happening earlier in the evening prior to two being apprehended. JMO :moo:

I seriously doubt they killed her in Kenner, then drove to Mississippi. No way it happened there. A lot of people use their places in BSL only on weekends or for vacations. Perhaps a vacant one was used for the crime and it hasn't been discovered yet.

The two were arrested around 10 pm on Tuesday night. We heard about it Wednesday morning. The member who lives nearby reported all was clear around 8-8:30 pm on Wednesday.

I brought this up last week when I read about the 24 hours, but my post was overlooked. :waitasec:. lol Anyway, it almost sounds like LE was searching the house before the pair was picked up in Tangipahoa. And remember, it was reported that LE went to a relative's home in Tangi to look for them Tuesday night, but were told they were at a restaurant. Then LE drove over to the restaurant and waited. When they left, LE stopped them at the red light. Seems to me things were happening earlier in the evening prior to two being apprehended. JMO :moo:

This is directed to the red bolded and underlined sentence above...

Bessie, no one would overlook your statement.:what::what::what:...You're the boss!!! :angel:

Mod Note: I've removed some posts that contained really ugly remarks about the perps, particularly MAS. Please remember that we have not heard the whole story. And even if she were to confess tomorrow, there are limits to what we can say about people here, even perps.

Speculation and theory are okay. Insults, name calling, and derogatory nicknames are not. :tyou:

This is directed to the red bolded and underlined sentence above...

Bessie, no one would overlook your statement.:what::what::what:...You're the boss!!! :angel:
That's right, and don't forget it.

:floorlaugh: You're so silly!

Thanks for the clarification

No murder weapon and no murder scene equals no evidence and no murder charges. Is that how you see it? If they are talking about the weather, they obviously feel confident that nobody will find any evidence to convict them of Jaren's murder. This case reminds me of the Celina Cass murder. When they found Celina's body, everyone assumed that charges were forthcoming. But hours became days and days became weeks. And there were still no charges. At first, people confidently said LE was holding some stuff close to the vest. In time, we discovered that LE didn't really have much that it hadn't already disclosed.

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the likelihood that justice will be served.

No murder weapon and no murder scene equals no evidence and no murder charges. Is that how you see it? If they are talking about the weather, they obviously feel confident that nobody will find any evidence to convict them of Jaren's murder. This case reminds me of the Celina Cass murder. When they found Celina's body, everyone assumed that charges were forthcoming. But hours became days and days became weeks. And there were still no charges. At first, people confidently said LE was holding some stuff close to the vest. In time, we discovered that LE didn't really have much that it hadn't already disclosed.

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the likelihood that justice will be served.

I am beginning to think these 2 are smarter than I want to give them credit for.

Will someone direct me to the info about these two talking about the weather? .. I've totally missed this. TiA

Hopefully they will get the results back from MAS's car soon. That's the only thing I think they have that could connect a few of the dots anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503