GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what i believe anymore, but i know that i don't feel like looking at those truck pics a million more times and having that discussion for the 10th time.

sooooo, do you know if DMT is that new crazy bath salt drug that is making people eat people??

As best as I can tell, its a hallucinogenic like mushrooms. Its legal in religious ceremonies. Not the crazy, chop up the girl kinda drug if I understand correctly

As best as I can tell, its a hallucinogenic like mushrooms. Its legal in religious ceremonies. Not the crazy, chop up the girl kinda drug if I understand correctly
Sounds like ayahuasca, aka the death plant used by shamans for trances to reach spirits in the other plane. Was available only on-site, not for westerners (maybe Shirley McClain), or in a tincture. Guess somebody decided the skip the Native middle-man & westernize-chemical it.

I still can't post correctly. It sounds like ayawaska, a Quechua plant used for divination by shamans in south America. It's called the 'death plant' among some tribes. Used to be available by shaman only, since admixtures vary. Leave it to the west to bypass the Native middle-man for a buck & commodification.

Ok. so it's not the drug that made those people eat faces, brains, and hearts. the "zombie" drug.

The taxonomy number seems to be some sort of category/specialty number. Put it in google & it comes up in many different health related businesses.

Has anyone posted this yet? I think we can dig out some background from here. Just be careful not to post names.

Sounds like ayahuasca, aka the death plant used by shamans for trances to reach spirits in the other plane. Was available only on-site, not for westerners (maybe Shirley McClain), or in a tincture. Guess somebody decided the skip the Native middle-man & westernize-chemical it.

Oh lawdy! That ayahuasca will take you on a trip promised one will never forget.. i know of someone who traveled overseas to see a Shaman for exactly this purpose. While a very heavy "trip" she did indeed experience but the violent diarrhea and vomiting that came along with it is what IMO left the most memorable mark..

Is the DMT truly compared to ayahuasca as far as its effects? ..also it was the heroin that was the staple of his supposed drug dealing and he just happened to have DMT. as well that particular night.. atleast from what little I have been told by locals.. jmo

Ok. so it's not the drug that made those people eat faces, brains, and hearts. the "zombie" drug.

OT: I just heard on the news that the autopsy on the FL man who tried to eat the homeless man's face ONLY had marijuana in his system -- nothing, nada, zippo else, including legal drugs. That is so scary. I'm speechless.

When ingested, DMT acts as a psychedelic drug. [7] Depending on the dose and method of administration, its subjective effects can range from short-lived milder psychedelic states to powerful immersive experiences; these are often described as a total loss of connection to conventional reality with the encounter of ineffable alien realms. [8] Indigenous Amazonian Amerindian cultures consume DMT as the primary psychoactive in ayahuasca, a shamanistic brew drunk for divinatory and healing purposes. Pharmacologically, ayahuasca combines DMT with an MAOI, an enzyme inhibitor that allows DMT to be orally active. [9]
IMO it does definitely appear as tho it can have extremely powerful effects including losing complete connection with reality. .i guess it all depends on the dose and means of intake(oral, smoke, etc) .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine
*and to aanswer my own question DMT IS THE PRIMARY PSYCHOACTIVE IN THE AYAHUASCA THAT I DISCUSSED IN PREVIOUS POST..

Has anyone posted this yet? I think we can dig out some background from here. Just be careful not to post names.

Did I miss the link?

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

IMO it does definitely appear as tho it can have extremely powerful effects including losing complete connection with reality. .i guess it all depends on the dose and means of intake(oral, smoke, etc) .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine
*and to aanswer my own question DMT IS THE PRIMARY PSYCHOACTIVE IN THE AYAHUASCA THAT I DISCUSSED IN PREVIOUS POST..
The effects can range w/ the admixture. Usually, shamans mix plants together, or use different parts from the same plant. It's not for the faint of heart. The problem arises, IMO, from synthesizing the chemical components w/out using an admixture.

Now, even I'm curious. lol I have always wished I could have gone to her parties but of course, I'm just little ole me. hmph!
Trust me, you didn't miss anything that great, but IMO just plain crazy & stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx