GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you are not. I am just digesting. That's a lot of information....Much to think about, and mull over. Wow.

Thank you so much for sharing. I can only imagine this conversation being both a relief and almost a burden. I am glad you have spoken out about it.

I said something earlier. :)

I think we are all just trying to figure out where to go with this. Do we need to find connections to their pasts? Was this a one off thing? Has TCS done this in the past? etc etc. Not sure how to sleuth at this point!

I dont know what "verified as local" means. In jarens brother n law. Thats prtty local. Feel free to check me out benny leo hayes jr.

That's one heck of a strange experience, unreal that he did not know who you were.
Helluva coincidence. Wow, dude.

My personal belief is that he was prompted to do so, he may have not even known why. But you and your brother needed that information, and you sure as he** needed to know LE really cared, and wasn't just going through the motions.

While I do not have the painful experiences that the FBI agent you spoke does, I was/am very moved by the loss of Jaren, and have wanted to help. I have never followed a case so intently. Never have I felt so compelled to do so, and to 'sleuth' suspects. I think that Jaren's sweet spirit has something to do with that.

Benny not sure how to respond. That is a lot to take in. I bet it took you some time for all that to sink in. I really hope the she is singing loud about what happened so Jaren will get justice and you and the rest of the family will at least know these sick SOBs are behind bars for what they did.

I lived in the french quarter over ten years and djed in strip clubs on bourbon st at that time. Ive knoiwn jaren since she was 14yrs

Interesting - more people are commenting on this blog since the Final Witness show aired on Wednesday.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/10/20/adriane-addie-hall-murder-100506/

<modsnip>

So....her remains were claimed in 2006? anyone have a date? and was TCS in jail at the time? If so that would positively rule him out as somehow being her older brother.

Why? We don't know who eventually came to New Orleans to bring her remains back to NC. Her older brother may never have stepped foot in New Orleans while Addie lived there. The story is that he hurt her deeply by raping her not that he had any direct involvement in her murder. :waitasec:

TCS entered prison in June 2006. Addie was murdered in October 2006.

Why? We don't know who eventually came to New Orleans to bring her remains back to NC. Her older brother may never have stepped foot in New Orleans while Addie lived there. The story is that he hurt her deeply by raping her not that he had any direct involvement in her murder. :waitasec:

TCS entered prison in June 2006. Addie was murdered in October 2006.

a lot of my post was snipped so it doesn't make total sense. sorry. All I can say is go read the comments and you might get what I was trying to say. :)

@scout. I work in amite la. Bout 5 miles from court house. This is where all LE was gathering. It is strange that me and the fbi guy would cross paths. He was just out having a drink. My gf sat with him and she actually found out he was working on jarens case. She came to the dj booth and told me. I had her bring me to him and uintroduce us. My intent ws to thank him for helping on jarens case. <modsnip>

I dont know what "verified as local" means. In jarens brother n law. Thats prtty local. Feel free to check me out benny leo hayes jr.

I'm just copying this...

If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.

All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!

Im doing all this on a phone makes it difacult. Im picking up a new laptop tomorrow ill get verified. You can take what i say at the truth. I have no reson to get on here and lie. I didnt ask to join this forum i was invited by one of your members who knew i was jarens family

Im doing all this on a phone makes it difacult. Im picking up a new laptop tomorrow ill get verified. You can take what i say at the truth. I have no reson to get on here and lie. I didnt ask to join this forum i was invited by one of your members who knew i was jarens family

I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I was just confused about who you were and whether you had been verified. I believe that process is partly designed to make sure someone else isn't here posting as you. Good luck with your new laptop!

I was on FB one night commenting on one of the news channels FB pages about Jarens case. You had posted that the girl in the surv. Video was ID'ed as Margaret Aline. That was before it even made the news. I started researching her that night. Her name was not announced till the next day. Thank you for sharing your story and for joining us.
Fate is what brought that agent into the bar where you worked. What you learned from him hopefully brought your family some hope. Everything happens for a reason.

There is a comment at the bottom of that site where someone says her brothers name is Ben. So that would rule out TS as her brother for those of you that are speculating that.

Yes. I see a comment has been added since the Final Witness show aired. That seems to be his name but who really knows?
Probably is though. As for the recent comment left that a police officer told somebody that the brother was the one who came to claim her, that's hearsay. It would have meant a lot more if the comment was posted years ago. People only referred to 'her brother', no name.

I didnt know if i should post the conversation i had with the agent but i cant see how it could hamper the investigation so after giving it alotta thought i posted it

I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I was just confused about who you were and whether you had been verified. I believe that process is partly designed to make sure someone else isn't here posting as you. Good luck with your new laptop!

For myself... really glad to see a seasoned poster here for Jaren. Hope more follow suit, I am still wobbly on my sleuth legs...when I search me...it's not me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak