GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TS and MS were approaching only friends and acquaintances that night. I think it would be doubly difficult to convince a virtual stranger to go somewhere with you ....oh I dunno, whatamisaying it happens all the time. But when you look at and compare the Charles Atwood/Patricia Biehner case of 2003 with the method used in this case (TS and MS) it is quite similar and in both cases, they were targeting acquaintances or at least friends of friends. PB actually brought a former lover home to be murdered. And at the risk of repeating myself, the FQ community appears to be one in which everyone knows or is acquainted with everyone.
It doesn't just appear to be that way, it really is that way.

oh barf I just typed into google search images her first and middle name

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/relationship.cfm

Here is a link with stats about victim/offender relationships.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/relationship.cfm

Shoot. My iPad giving me fits. It's the dept. of justice website. Sorry

I'm posting my impression from the series of posts about MAS (when I see MS, I'm not sure if it's Mississippi or Margaret) and JL having a relationship. This is only my impression, as I have no proof but propose this theory.

The theory being, that is not a stretch of imagination imo, that if TCS (not necessarily MAS) made money dealing drugs (which is a reason why he may have wanted to adjust cameras too), and if Jaren and bf were/are users, then that may be the basis of their relationship and a reason someone may swing by MAS's house from time to time too.

It crossed my mind that TCS was bringing JL somewhere to score drugs. I'm sure somebody knows what they/bf used. I read earlier that there is an addiction involved so I'm not thinking about recreational drug use. Therefore, there would be a relationship with the drug dealer. Was TCS the dealer? Did he bring JL to his supplier? Did something happen in relation to that exchange? Could the tragedy have nothing to do with sex/dancing and everything to do with drugs and greed?

One can extend the theory to involve other people who, in the end, tried to rob JL of all of her money not following through on a fair exchange of drugs for the agreed upon amount of money or tried to engage her in other activities that she wasn't willing to participate in. JL probably was dragged into a situation blindly and caught off guard.

It would be interesting to know if MAS's drug use escalated as her relationship with TCS became tighter. She seemed totally strung out at the time of their arrest. Was she like that before she met him?

Not to answer for Involved, but she mentioned in a previous post that she is friends with MS mother so she has an inside scoop.

Just as friendofthecourt stated, the things I post here are going to be factual. I know quite a bit about the family. MS wasn't a blacksheep of the family. Until TS entered the picture MS had a very good relationship with her family. Little by little he isolated her. Her family knew of her drug use, of her bisexual behavior, not all of her friends but many. As far as JL being friends with MS, that is factual and witnessed by people. <modsnip>

The Margaret of 18 months ago who appeared in 'Graveyard Love' had a full face (even though she was probably thin overall). The Margaret we saw walking into jail looks emaciated making her features appear pointy. There's no fat on her frame whatsoever. She looks sick.

Just as friendofthecourt stated, the things I post here are going to be factual. I know quite a bit about the family. MS wasn't a blacksheep of the family. Until TS entered the picture MS had a very good relationship with her family. Little by little he isolated her. Her family knew of her drug use, of her bisexual behavior, not all of her friends but many. As far as JL being friends with MS, that is factual and witnessed by people. There were many people who have visited and stayed at her home. <modsnip>

So, as far as you know, TCS was isolating MAS from her family? Or was he providing her with an endless supply of drugs which furthered isolation? They were apprehended after leaving MAS's mother's house I believe. I wonder if they let on that they were about to take off or if everything seemed 'normal'. What about their hair? Any explanations given?

For some reason, I missed the interview with the couple who say that TCS and MAS spent the night at their home the night the news came out that body parts were found on the beach.

The couple say that MAS claimed they were being evicted from their house so they stayed the night with them on Monday night. What day were they arrested? Was it on a Tuesday? :waitasec:

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.” &#8213; J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

For some reason, I missed the interview with the couple who say that TCS and MAS spent the night at their home the night the news came out that body parts were found on the beach.

The couple say that MAS claimed they were being evicted from their house so they stayed the night with them on Monday night. What day were they arrested? Was it on a Tuesday? :waitasec:

Here it is.....

http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.” &#8213; J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I just read a little about Patricia B. from the Atwood case. If true, her Uncle was murdered in her family house and another uncle killed his wife and several children in his own home. If I were a child and this was my family history, I don't know how it would affect my world view.

Most of us ????, is this a stretch?, are exposed to a greater balance of good or, at least, the people around us try and aren't killing each other.

For instance, I noticed that TCS has an uncle who went before him committing similar dark crimes as the ones we know he committed.

I swear that, when I was young, it never crossed my mind to harm anybody and, yes, I am a sinner. Still, I don't think that way but people have made me mad enough that I've wanted to hit them over the head or something but I've never followed through. Something has to get into you to make you think this way or something has to be done to you or around you. Whatever, it's scary stuff that we'd like to pretend doesn't exist.

i want to say thank you to Involved for the information. It makes infinite more sense that drugs were intrinsic to the scenario and this information is invaluable to understanding what went on that night. If JL and MAS were lovers and drug buddies, this could have been a crime of passion and 2nd degree murder, not premeditated. So a totally different animal than the Charles Adcock/Patricia Biehner case of 2003 it seems. Thanks again for your insights.

BBM

Ok PLEASE tell me if I'm getting this right......Margaret Sanchez and Jaren Lockhart were "friends"??

Jaren had actually spent time at the house in Kenner BEFORE she was murdered!?!?!

I keep rereading Involved post to make sure I'm not losing it here!

:eek:hwow: :what: :worms: :waitasec:

I would not be surprised, because it looked like MAS was smiling and talking to someone in the "still" part of the video that LE released to the public.

Maybe its just the frame of mind I am in right now but IMO a defense attorney would have a field day knowing that JL visited MS's house on many occasions to plant the seed of reasonable doubt. I also wonder would this be before JLs car broke or after. I always got the impression that whenever JL was off work she wanted to spend time with her family and little girl. Maybe I will read this later and see it from a different stand point. Please forgive me if I sound defensive, it just struck me oddly..........

I don't know if JL ever went to MAS's house in Kenner or not but like you point out, she'd need a car to get there.

As far as spending time with her family goes, she'd have to have a way to get there too. Her brother said that she called him to come pick her up and, I believe, it was a distance. So, on her time off while in New Orleans, she may have gone various other places because going 'home' wasn't an option.

That said, just because somebody says something doesn't make it true. There would have to be witnesses and other ways to back up claims that a relationship outside the workplace existed between JL and MAS.

I don't know if JL ever went to MAS's house in Kenner or not but like you point out, she'd need a car to get there.

As far as spending time with her family goes, she'd have to have a way to get there too. Her brother said that she called him to come pick her up and, I believe, it was a distance. So, on her time off while in New Orleans, she may have gone various other places because going 'home' wasn't an option.

That said, just because somebody says something doesn't make it true. There would have to be witnesses and other ways to back up claims that a relationship outside the workplace existed between JL and MAS.

True. I would also like to add that Ms Lockhart is no longer here to defend herself either.

i want to say thank you to Involved for the information. It makes infinite more sense that drugs were intrinsic to the scenario and this information is invaluable to understanding what went on that night. If JL and MAS were lovers and drug buddies, this could have been a crime of passion and 2nd degree murder, not premeditated. So a totally different animal than the Charles Adcock/Patricia Biehner case of 2003 it seems. Thanks again for your insights.

MAS better tell her side of the story then.
I'm thinking she too may be a victim of TCS as he knows how to manipulate people and who to use and who to kill and how to do all of that. Afterall, he's 39 years old so he's had time to practice.

My only reservation about convicting TCS (in my own mind) is how careless he was if he planned ahead and killed Jaren. That doesn't fit if he's done this before and managed to go undetected after all this time.

That's where I find the idea that MAS, which sounded ludacris to me at first as I tend to fault men anyway, could possibly be responsible for something going awry beyond what was intended that ended up killing Jaren.

True. I would also like to add that Ms Lockhart is no longer here to defend herself either.

No but her bf would know or maybe have an idea of her friends. I mean, if they really were friends (even if they did drugs, etc.), he'd know if that was true or not, no? Did he ever hang out with Jaren outside the hotel room? I'm not being a smart arse I'm curious what they did and who they knew.

In order to get to the truth, it's sometimes necessary to reveal the bad habits, if they existed, of the victim as well. If you cover that up, you may cover up evidence too. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3