GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quote from the woman MS and TS were supposed to have stayed with the night before they were arrested. Am I the only one that thought this sounded "fishy"? At first I did, but just now finally got it. They were asking 2 different questions in the same sentence. Sorry!

When asked if the FBI questioned her on whether she had met Jaren Lockhart, the woman replied, "yes, they had asked me, and no, I've never met her".

That is strange - a trial for TCS re his absconder behavior? I would think he is guilty and a trial unnecessary. What a waste of taxpayers' money! Makes no sense to me at all. Anyone have an explanation why he is pleading not guilty to breaking his parole??

No idea. I can't find any info about TCS's upcoming trial let alone a court date.

Good questions. Why wouldn't he be placed back in prison immediately and have his status updated as incarcerated and attach it to his #0383411 NC prison record. Therefore, when he's looked up you can see he 'absconded', not once but twice, and he's back in the slammer
where he belongs. His other number, #32497-034, was assigned to him in Oklahoma.
Why assign a new number when the reason they sent him back to North Carolina is tied to his RSO status and the old case he served time for that put him on the RSO registry in the first place.

If I was a victim of his (or mother of, etc.), I'd want to know where he is and why. Why is this a secret? Does it reflect badly on the system?
On NC?

The longer this goes without murder charges, the more troubling it becomes.

This is a quote from the woman MS and TS were supposed to have stayed with the night before they were arrested. Am I the only one that thought this sounded "fishy"? At first I did, but just now finally got it. They were asking 2 different questions in the same sentence. Sorry!

When asked if the FBI questioned her on whether she had met Jaren Lockhart, the woman replied, "yes, they had asked me, and no, I've never met her".

Hi Jesus Help Us and welcome to WS. We need His help for sure.

I had to read that more than once too. The friend claims she didn't know or had never met Jaren. The way I interpret the article, LE took the friend's laptop but other peeps think MAS had left her laptop at the friend's house and LE took it.

Again, vague reporting that leaves facts to the reader's imagination.

The longer this goes without murder charges, the more troubling it becomes.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Feds discovered/uncovered something regarding TCS's identity. Has there been a new mugshot stating updated identifying marks?

I'm beginning to wonder if the Feds discovered/uncovered something regarding TCS's identity. Has there been a new mugshot stating updated identifying marks?

Well, that wouldn't be good. They sent him back to NC.

Hmmmm.....:confused:

Finally!......A local news station (WDSU) at 5pm mentioned TCS upcoming Sept. 10th trial.

According to what I have been reading for the last hour, NC Department of Corrections have made many revisions since 2009 to the Absconder/Parole policies. Thankfully, they seen the need as the number of absconder/Probation violators were out of control and some committing new crimes.

TCS is probably hoping his attorney will find a loop hole.

Someone mentioned that it looked like MS has a missing tooth in the first court apperance video. It still looks like one may be missing from watching the video from her getting into the van going to the most recent court apperance. Hopefully, JL knocked it out, if indeed she had anything to do with this horrible crime. I believe she knows exactly what happened to JL.

PB and MS could pass for twins or at least sisters. I wonder if they are related in any way? Maybe MS is PB's daughter?

I hope LE has the stuff to nail down this case. The Bass Turd(s) who is/are responsible for Jaren's death need to pay a dear price.

This post is in reference to the confusion about TS location and status.

Below is my original post from when TS was listed as "in custody" in Orange County, NC this was on July 8, 2012.

Sorry I haven't been here lately!!! Have been SO busy....my son had fever for a few days so I took him to the Dr and found out he had walking pneumonia! But all is good!!

I have not given up....I think about Jaren all the time. I'm constantly catching myself praying for her and her family. The current page of this forum stays on my phone at all times! Even if I don't have time to log in! This is far from over and I will be here til the end!

Okay not sure if it has been posted yet but TS is in NC here's the link.......
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...34003&agency=69&id=222643&searchType=offender

Check out the pic.....did he cut his hair or is this an older pic that they are using?

His status changed from "in custody" to "transferred" on or around July 24, 2012. Where he was transferred to is unknown, the only thing I'm saying is that Terry Speaks WAS in custody in Orange County, NC. I recall because I have been keeping track of both MAS and TS so as soon as he showed up in North Carolinas system I came straight here to let everyone know that he had finally made it to NC. And TS picture from the now "transferred" record on vinelink is a very recent one as he looks older than any other mugshots and his hair is almost completely cut off (to get rid of the orange dye!!)

I dont know if they have transferred him to a different county for the trial, the news report stated that his trial would take place in Winston Salem, would they transfer him there for the trial?

Does MAS have any siblings that we know about? Call me crazy, but there was a high speed chase in BR yesterday that ended with the driver of the truck pulling over and shooting himself and committing suicide. There are very few details about the case, no one has talked about a motive or any reasons for what happened. The deceased males last name is Sanchez. As soon as I heard it it just made me wonder.

http://theadvocate.com/home/3452387-125/chase-through-ebr-ends-in

Does MAS have any siblings that we know about? Call me crazy, but there was a high speed chase in BR yesterday that ended with the driver of the truck pulling over and shooting himself and committing suicide. There are very few details about the case, no one has talked about a motive or any reasons for what happened. The deceased males last name is Sanchez. As soon as I heard it it just made me wonder.

http://theadvocate.com/home/3452387-125/chase-through-ebr-ends-in

Isn't he the same age as MAS? If so, would we not have heard of a twin by now? Although how many children did her grandmother have? It could be possible they are perhaps cousins. Sanchez is a pretty common last name so maybe no relation what-so-ever but after reading about all his drug charges it does make you think....

On a completely different note I had a "duh" moment earlier reading an article about the James Holmes case. Basically the defense lawyers are upset that someone leaked to the media about the notebook sent to his psychiatrist. They say it violated a gag order by the judge and Jeopardizes his right to a fair trial. While I have been certain that LE must have evidence they are withholding from the public for now, I admit I get a little worried that they may not have enough to charge them. But after reading that and also that MAS is being held on probable cause makes me change my point of view. Now, I think we should be happy they are keeping tight-lipped about what they do have so that the defense lawyers in this case can't cry foul later and let the perps slip through the hands of justice.

I agree with everyone is saying about RSO...Seems to me we need as a country to have a national database for all criminals.
I grew up in NC and in a small mountain community. I remember my parents found out about a guy on our street who was a SO and, moved back in with his parents. This was the late 80's ..lol...no internet.This was all word of mouth.They personally spoke to the guys folks and were assurred he was no threat and the neighbor kids were safe.
We still were told (as well as all the other neighbor kids)stay away from the house he lived in....Low and behold about two weeks later some friends and I were playing there across from his house. He lived at the end of my street on a culde a sac and he was standing in the window flashing me,my sister, and about 4 other kids....I was only 10 years old.My sis was 8.
After that my whole neighborhood went crazy.They camped out in front of his house day and night.Called the cops.Basically forced this couple to get help for their son.He was sent away.They sold their house....
My point is, if that neighbor lady said her kid saw TS masterbating by MAS house....Why the hell did she not act?I would freak out if my daughter told me something like that !!!
I feel like most people don't take these things as seriously as they need to. Or they feel like they don't wanna be involved.Think about it though...If MAS neighbors had acted the way my folks did....This all would have been so different.

Something else that is really bothering me, is if drugs maybe were involved...Seems like the other threads I read about TS doing some rehab scam. Is a convicted drug dealer as well ? Does Mas have previous convictions...?
Did they say they were performing an autopsy on Jaren? I assume they will have to since, it is a homicide but, will they way she was found mess up the tests they usually perform? So many questions...I agree that LE keeping quiet right now is the best way to deal with the situation but, I can sympathize with others about the frustrating lack of updates with this entire case !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129