GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that you are referring to the news story regarding the laptop, you are correct. I does not say that
it was MAS's laptop. That was not made clear in the news story.

This is what we do know from this story about the Anonymous Couple -
"The last time we saw [Speaks and Sanchez] was the Monday before they were arrested. She packed quite a
few bags, saying they were being evicted from her house and they were going to be staying the night with us."

So we are to assume that LE took MAS's laptop, since MAS and TS were planning to stay at the home of the
"Anonymous Couple."

Source:http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story

I'm pretty sure that I saw an interview where it was said that LE retrieved MAS laptop and some clothes from the friends home.
I will try to search for it.

I just want to say I actually joined this forum after this horrible story broke out....I was in NOLA right before this happened. My best friend lives in Ponchatoula and knows someone who works in the FQ.
He said he knew her well, and is absolutely heartsick this happened. From what I have been told, she always said:"Hello" when she passed this guy's store on her way to work.
I may be moving to the area soon for my husband's job and I am impressed with the way everyone is coming together to try to solve this case ! Let's all keep digging and trying as best we can to get justice for this girl who was taken too soon....

I just want to say I actually joined this forum after this horrible story broke out....I was in NOLA right before this happened. My best friend lives in Ponchatoula and knows someone who works in the FQ.
He said he knew her well, and is absolutely heartsick this happened. From what I have been told, she always said:"Hello" when she passed this guy's store on her way to work.
I may be moving to the area soon for my husband's job and I am impressed with the way everyone is coming together to try to solve this case ! Let's all keep digging and trying as best we can to get justice for this girl who was taken too soon....

:welcome::welcome5:

Have the links that show who has been arrested and those who are incarcerated/released in Tangipahoa parish jail been taken down?
Because of this case?

The courthouse site says 'no criminal info is online'. :waitasec:
This change, ?, seems wrong. Am I wrong about this finding?

This is probably a dumb question, but where is she getting the pigtail holders?

This is probably a dumb question, but where is she getting the pigtail holders?

Maybe she is trying to look like Harley Quinn - the flamboyant
super-villain, who is also the Joker's girlfriend. :pullhair:

Have the links that show who has been arrested and those who are incarcerated/released in Tangipahoa parish jail been taken down?
Because of this case?

The courthouse site says 'no criminal info is online'. :waitasec:
This change, ?, seems wrong. Am I wrong about this finding?

Speaks has been "in transit" for weeks: http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

And Tangipahoa Parish Jail has been offline for weeks: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=19000

(look at the list of What's Off Line lower left)

well MAS went to court today but i can't find any news of what happened. One station has this video, supposedly from today but it doesn't say anything about what happened, why she was in court, what the results were.... NOTHING. Sheesh

This video is 56 seconds long and MAS doesn't even appear till 40 seconds into the video and there are no details given at all. NOTHING

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...15666574/-/hc4ugvz/-/index.html?absolute=true

WDSU just did a story on her just now and she will be held until August 17, The harboring a sex offender charge has NOT been filed yet and they say that can tale 4-6 weeks. MAS's father says she thought she found the man of her dreams and she is innocent and the guilty one is TS (paraphrasing).

Her ponytails with bows seems a ploy to appear young and innocent. they showed footage of her in the LE van as it drove off and she was laughing and chatting with her new buddies and her newfound fame. She looked like she was off to a filed trip to a candy store and didn't look at all concerned or serious.

Speaks has been "in transit" for weeks: http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

And Tangipahoa Parish Jail has been offline for weeks: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=19000

(look at the list of What's Off Line lower left)

I know as I've been checking often - we can probably trace it back to about three weeks ago? Anyway, now the page actually has a statement that no criminal info is online or something like that. It's happened since this case became news.

here's the link, https://www.tangiclerk.org/eSearch/User/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/esearch/Index.aspx

We used to be able to see who was in jail by clicking on their name.

WDSU just did a story on her just now and she will be held until August 17, The harboring a sex offender charge has NOT been filed yet and they say that can tale 4-6 weeks. MAS's father says she thought she found the man of her dreams and she is innocent and the guilty one is TS (paraphrasing).

Her ponytails with bows seems a ploy to appear young and innocent. they showed footage of her in the LE van as it drove off and she was laughing and chatting with her new buddies and her newfound fame. She looked like she was off to a filed trip to a candy store and didn't look at all concerned or serious.

Can they bring charges against someone and not file them until they feel like it?
This case is strange indeed.

Updated Link with words spoken from father.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...urt/-/9853400/15661678/-/ke6xmtz/-/index.html

Oh Pleeeeeez! He thinks the guilty person is still out there......Has MAS told her dad something for him to make that comment?? Sounds like another ENABLER in MAS' life. I agree with you SwampMama, MAS is acting like she is little girl skipping with a lolly pop in her hand.

Yep, she thinks playing cute and innocent in pigtails will convince the judge and the world that she is just innocent. But the world isn't as deluded as her father must be. If MAS is soooo innocent (as her daddy believes) then WHY isn't she telling what really happened and where she was and what happened to Jaren.

The wwltv 6 o'clock rebroadcast reported that today's court appearance ok's the charges of harboring a sex offender to be tried against MAS but DA has to make the move. On the wdsu video her father stated that "the guilty one is still out there" which may or may not refer to TS depending on her father's definition of "out there". The longer it takes to charge these two with Jaren's murder, the more likely a third party becomes part of the picture, IMO. The third party being someone with more influence and connections than MAS and TCS could ever have even with their tainted reputations and past histories.

I've gone back to some of the earlier threads before I joined the discussions and it seems there were many who speculated that Jaren accepted the invitation to work a party on the MS coast. IMO it was one she had accepted before which is why she left so quickly with MAS and TS and apparently didn't have to ask other dancers or her fiance if it was wise or safe to do so. If she did make it to the party, then the true identity of the murderer becomes more difficult to name even if MAS and TCS were left to dispose of her body to hide a much larger crime network that may even involve the deaths of other FQ dancers.?

I guess we will just have to wait and see where today's ruling leads. I just wish someone would suggest that MAS color her blue hair blonde or brunette like her partner in crime did weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member