GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some peeps were exploring the possibility that MAS is the same woman who acted along with Charles Atwood's killing spree.
That person only spent five years in jail. Check that, I may have the facts wrong as I went over the case quickly.
MAS has two sons though, six and eight. She has a work history in the quarter.
Did she disappear for a long time or has she remained visible over the years?

I've been focusing on the possibilty that there is a connection between Addie/TS and haven't given the other angle much thought.
TS has a criminal record where MAS did not prior to June 2012. Therefore, how could she have spent time in prison (rhetorical ?).
I'm answering my own thoughts.

A MAJOR reason the idea that ZB wasn't Addie's killer, is because he left a note saying he killed her, her remains were all over their apartment and he was on video while he worked up the nerve to jump off the roof of the hotel. There's no evidence that MAS was there or anywhere with him along the way. Two of ZB's friends say they went out to clubs with him, he bartended a party for one of them, just days before he jumped. During this whole time he knew Addie's body was back in her/their apartment. That guy had some kind of break from reality that is beyond comprehension imo.

Maybe he suffered from an undiagnosed psychotic condition and the combo of him and Addie pushed him over the edge.
Still, it's difficult for a sane person to contemplate what he did to Addie and end up feeling any compassion for him.
It's really beyond one's comprehension imo.

Don't get me wrong, I feel no compassion for him at all AND there is no doubt that ZB did the horrendous acts. I am just having a hard time getting over one person, MAS, having some connection to 2 different murders, both involving dismemberment. So my hypothesis was that MAS knew Zack, knew there was a dark side to him, manipulated that dark side to go so far as to dismember someone. Fast forward and MAS knows TS, knows there is a dark side to him, manipulated that dark side to go so far as to dismember someone. Under such scenarios, ZB and TS are the sick ones dismembering someone, but MAS is there involved in both instances. Thus, my question was whether or not Addie's case had ever investigated to see if anyone else was involved. I am going to guess not, as it appeared to be a pretty open and shut case.

By the way, I'm not suggesting MAS pushed ZB off the ledge, literally. I don't believe that at all. but is it possible she was involved in plotting with ZB as IMO she plotted/acted with TS.

This is so true!! I trusted them EVERY NIGHT I worked as a matter of fact!! Never once thinking they would ever hurt me! I trusted they would ALWAYS protect me not matter what!!! This just infuriates me to no end!!!

Especially that the club employed him as security all along his intentions were nothing good! And they would have known that if they would have just done a little research and I believe it's a good possibility that Jaren would still be here today if only that were true!

True, but look at all the women, even pregnant ones, who are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
There is no way to safe proof 100 percent yourself from the people you encounter every day.

I agree that the clubs, and I understand some do, should go the extra mile to check new hires out.
It would be interesting to see what info they required from and were given by TCS.
He probably gave them bogus id's and information and they filed it away.

Does anybody know where speaks was in 2005?:what:

No, he failed to register as an RSO as of March 24, 2005.
He wasn't in prison until April of 2006.

The unofficial info is that they located him in San Diego sometime between those two dates, but I don't know how
we can learn the details about how and when they found him.
He was sentenced to prison where he stayed from April 2006 until January 37, 2009. I think he went in on April 17th
but I'd have to check the record again as my notes aren't clear (even though I wrote them).

NinjaPoof, I was addressing the issue of judgement. My heart hurts for all family members who loose a child for any reason. One has to own who they are though and, imo, you're not going to change peoples' minds as to what they think about what they think. You have to be comfortable with the choices you make. People will and do judge one another and that's just the way life is. But not all people think the way they do about a specific subject with the intention of judging individuals. Make sense?

I'm a realist I guess.

OT...you've been quiet lately. Everything OK with you & the baby grrl?

Yes and ty for asking...I just really wasnt having a whole lot to do with the convo when it changed over to TS and the whole fact that he may have worked at that ministries thingy or whatever...I didn't really follow you guys are too smart lol left me in the dark a little ...haha IDk much about much in the medical area...I probably seem like IDK much about much BC I proabably don't LOL ...So needless to say I got behind!!haha and I'm starting to catch up and I'm getting back into the swing of the convo now lol ...watch out!!hehehe

And THX for asking Baby girl is fine...we did have to go to the hospital on monday bc mommy was having contractions but was given a shot and they stopped for a while anyway they are back with a vengeance but we are dealing..all a part of it I guess!! But if they get too bad we will have to go back in order to have the shot again as they never know how long the last shot will last and I see one again in the near future lol...I have about 9 weeks left so it is still a little too soon to see her pretty face yet I'm anxiously awaiting .....THX for asking!!

Now that the conversation is more on my level yall might hope I go on another temporary hiatus lol cuz I do talk A LOT!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So there was no chance he was in Nola that year??

We have no way of knowing if he was or wasn't in Nola in 2005. So, yes there's a chance he could have been there.
Someone else posted too that TCS was eventually located in San Diego. But was he there the whole time he was unaccounted for?
Don't know.

Too bad we just can't get rid of all men. Just for awhile. :what:

Just to clear some things up a bit, TS wasn't a bouncer, he was a door guy.

Though I've gotta admit that he carried himself as a bouncer.

Door guys (where I worked) were also the guys who walked us to our car...We didn't have guys that wore shirts that said bouncer or anything...these (again speaking for where I worked) were our bouncers...They work nice slacks a button down shirt and tie and jacket...Just to clarify in case your last post in some way were stating that TS's job title didn't include walking girls to their car...wasn't sure if that was the point of ur post or not...so I just thought I'd tell you how it was at the club I worked....

Now in their case it may be totally different....Some days the door guys worked the door and somedays they were at the foot of the stairs logging in the computer how many PD the girl did that night and other times they worked the V.I.P. area...just depends on what they were scheduled for that night I'd assume....

However anytime we had a problem we knew all we had to do was grab one of those guys and any of them had the right to throw a disorderly person out with prior approval from the manager which only took seconds for them to call in over their headsets which were all connected (kinda like a walkie talkie just more professional looking) which normally wasn't needed BC normally it's obvious to everyone when someone is acting up in the club!

I'm so glad to have Benny join us here because it seems that we were at a bit of a standstill with everything and the thread had slowed down considerably in the past few days. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it had gained 3 pages overnight. He has valuable insight into the situation and can help answer questions that we might have been able to only speculate on before. That is a huge help.

Ladybug86 (in post #103) brought up excellent points about background checks and why they are needed. That post was excellent and mere thanks are not enough! Ladybug86 covered a lot of points that Benny and I had previously discussed as to how employment in the Quarter is handled and how the lack of background checks can actually attract the wrong element. Actually it was less of a discussion and more of an education for me.

I was not surprised to learn about the lack of background checks or laws to prevent sex offenders from working there. (Here is Louisiana we still don't have a law that prevents sex offenders from being on a fire department, but that is another story!!) I believe it is time for Jaren's Law to cover a multitude of areas where sex offenders have NO business being. This would also be a lasting legacy and tribute to Jaren as well.

I am so thankful that the FBI is on this case because I believe it would go nowhere in the hands of the NOPD or even in Jefferson Parish where MAS and TS lived. Both NOPD and JPD have a long history of corruption, ineptitude and severe problems. I know there are some good cops among them but they aren't able to accomplish much in the overwhelmingly negative work atmosphere around them. So the FBI involvement is a great thing. They have a much better track record, better resources, experts and just a better EVERYTHING!

well thanks MAMA!! You bring up a good point....I never knew that there was no law of such at fire departments!! That is scary especially knowing how many children look at fire fighters as authority figures and knowing a perp could have free range to knock on a door giving him/her all rights to a child is sickening! HECK yeah we need a change of laws bc if something like that were EVER to happen to my child at the hands of someone who was employed by the fire dept. you can bank on it that If I knew they hired a SO and he used his status to offend my child I would be the first one at the courthouse pushing for a law and demanding justice!!! And If I seem like a sue happy person I'm really not but If there are going to be businesses being neglectful and someone I love is hurt due to it I will demand justice from that place that's all..

True, but look at all the women, even pregnant ones, who are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
There is no way to safe proof 100 percent yourself from the people you encounter every day.

I agree that the clubs, and I understand some do, should go the extra mile to check new hires out.
It would be interesting to see what info they required from and were given by TCS.

As I stated I'm sure he did...also I stated that No law is fool proof ...however if TS had known previous to seeking employment there that they did a background check he may have stayed away altogether is all I was saying...

and if he had went in and inquired about a job and they gave him the paperwork who's to say he wouldn't have taken it home to fill it out and once he fumbled upon a background check he may have hung up the idea all together and found some other job....

Or he may have just taken his chances but I'm sure of one thing and that IS if there were stricter laws in place SO would eventually get the picture and although it WILL NEVER stop ALL SO seeking employment...I'd like to believe for the most part it would be a little bit safer...I mean really if it were to save one life that law...to me...would be worth all the hassle of having the law approved in the first place!

J/S :rocker:

Do we know where those records came from - the marriage/divorce records?
We have to double check that we're looking at official information.

It's easy for a con man to falsify information that can be found on the Internet.

The prison records that I know are accurate and true are accessible through the prison site.
It's a Federal law that they are available to citizens.
Not all records kept by the state are accessible to us (it varies by state and local laws).

I remember seeing the dissolution of marriage notice in the local newspaper in NC. It showed up very early here, probably the first week after JL was found.

hey now what does pregnant have to do with it LOL
What you tryna say lol

That is such a great & heartfelt post. I grew up in Tréme in Nola. It was a place you came out of in a body bag or handcuffs. The dentist told my mom not to bother w/ braces. 'she's never going to finish high school. She will probably end up waiting tables in the FQ, but she can prob make more money on the streets. She may have your looks, so it won't be too hard. But if you still want to do it I can make a deal if you come here in the evening & on Saturday.'
' I listened to every word, burned into my memory. My mother said no thank you.
The day I graduated from college, I went to his office but he retired. I found his house. He answered the door & I shoved my diploma in his face. I walked away.
I could have been a statistic. People expect if you live a certain way (on small income) or work in a certain place, (in a job they would never want their wife or sister or daughter to have) it makes you a non-entity.
You will survive all of this if you NEVER lose sight of who & what you are: a sentient being capable of love & laughter, & worthy of respect. May you live a blessed life.
'The world breaks everyone, & afterwards, many are strong in the broken places.'
Hemingway
Doña Mena

Most people do not know the permanent damage their words cause. :-/

Do we know where those records came from - the marriage/divorce records?
We have to double check that we're looking at official information.

It's easy for a con man to falsify information that can be found on the Internet.

The prison records that I know are accurate and true are accessible through the prison site.
It's a Federal law that they are available to citizens.
Not all records kept by the state are accessible to us (it varies by state and local laws).

Those birth and marriage records are from the state of north carolina and found using my genealogy research tools. They were found through a reputable source and Bessie ok'd them for posting because of that.

OH WELL YALL GUESS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN FOR ME

:blowkiss::bedtime::eek:fftobed:

I remember seeing the photo and have searched for it all day and have had no luck but u have to remember :newhere::thud:

I have the photo from Alice's page...am I allowed to post it?

Thanks for posting this as it has made me understand a little bit better why some links are allowed and some aren't allowed..

But it makes sense that if you post a link on this site that has nothing to do with the case it could possibly be damaging to whomever it belongs to...

Am I understanding correctly that if I were to post a link and lets say it includes the names, addresses, employment...etc of someone whom is not involved with the case at all when googled it will come up that it was posted here...then someone is damaged BC they now are being portrayed as a possible criminal or being involved in something they were actually not but had the misfortune of having the same name or something like that that possibly made them look like they did something wrong when they are really innocent???

Am I understanding the rule correctly??
Assuming I am It would make sense I guess....

I'm still new so I'm in a way nervous to post too many links for this reason!
I know I wouldn't want that to happen to me therefore I'd be devastated if I were the reason it happened to someone else....

So just wanted to say thx for making me understand......
(I hope I got this right...If not ima feel like a :floorlaugh: moron)
That's a big part of it. We have to be very careful not to create a false association between an innocent person and a crime.

There is a different reason why certain links, like the one that was removed last night, are not allowed to be posted here. Sites that conduct or promote illegal activities are definitely off limits.

It's a member's responsibility to know the rules. If you guys haven't read them, here's something to get you started. This part addresses blocked url's, and although the one in question was not blocked, part of this section applies.

Linking to Blocked URLs

If, when posting a link to another site, the address is replaced by asterisks ****** in your post, this means it is a blocked site and should not be linked or posted here in any way. We understand that many do not know a site is blocked until they attempt to post the address. So,please delete your post if you inadvertently post a blocked site, or contact the forum moderator for assistance. Remember, if you cannot link to the source, you cannot copy any information from that site in your post. There are various reasons for blocking certain sites and attempts to circumvent these blocks by altering the link to bypass the censor will be met with zero tolerance and a potential permanent ban.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I remember seeing the dissolution of marriage notice in the local newspaper in NC. It showed up very early here, probably the first week after JL was found.

That's weird, because on one of those sites where you can pay to obtain divorce records of another individual, NC is listed as a state that doesn't allow anybody to request those records. How would the newspaper obtain a copy that fast and was it even legal for them to do so?

If they were divorced (they probably were), it was way back in the 90's. :waitasec:

I have the photo from Alice's page...am I allowed to post it?
Probably not. We don't link to social networking pages of individuals other than victims and suspects.

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Any time you're unsure if something is all right to post, send a pm to a mod first. Mods don't read each and every post. So if you ask in the thread there's no guarantee your question will be answered.

ETA: More useful info:

Verified / Professional Posters

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some may have special inside knowledge about a case or be directly related to a player in the case. This is all extremely valuable information for the forum. However, we like to make sure that anyone posting as a professional in a specific area (doctor, lawyer, search and rescue, etc.), or as someone with inside information, truly is what/who they claim to be. Verification is 100% optional. No posters are required to become verified unless they wish to post inside or professional information. If you wish to become verified, please contact Tricia, Websleuths owner, at wsverify@xmission.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, and your phone number and a good time to call. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87