GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> She wont answer and straight forward questions looks guilty as hell to me. She will not respoind to me anymore

I noticed on her facebook page that if you click share and share any of her posts on your wall, that it shows up also on her wall. In other words, she can read what you said and all the comments your friends make. There is one share on there from Justice for Jaren, a public group, with all comments from that group visible on her page if you click on the share link. It is because one of her pages is a public page. Just FYI

Does anyone know if there is a back door to leave from at Temptations? Most public places use a back entrance for employees coming to and leaving from work. Is it possible that there are no cameras at the back exit?

In the Surveillance video, we see TS and MAS entering the club but no video has been released of JL leaving with them. I know some say video of them leaving together is not necessary for the police to release, but is it?

Because MAS and TS are familiar with the people at these clubs I would think it possible that they would have access to this back exit especially if they are leaving with someone who works there (JL).
Maybe MAS and TS were thinking ahead when choosing to leave at a different entrance/exit to not be seen on camera as that ones "to be last seen with her".

Just a thought

Does anyone know if there is a back door to leave from at Temptations? Most public places use a back entrance for employees coming to and leaving from work. Is it possible that there are no cameras at the back exit?

In the Surveillance video, we see TS and MAS entering the club but no video has been released of JL leaving with them. I know some say video of them leaving together is not necessary for the police to release, but is it?

Because MAS and TS are familiar with the people at these clubs I would think it possible that they would have access to this back exit especially if they are leaving with someone who works there (JL).
Maybe MAS and TS were thinking ahead when choosing to leave at a different entrance/exit to not be seen on camera as that ones "to be last seen with her".

Just a thought
I just looked at google earth and they have a good view point of 327 Bourbon Street. I can't tell if there is a back door as the shadows are throwing me off but it appears some have small alley ways between some of the buildings. I am assuming most deliveries would go through the front doors of the establishments. I would have linked but could not figure out.

ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY!!
I AM NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL, DEGRADING, NOR AM I STATING ANYTHING DEROGITORY TOWARDS OR ABOUT JAREN!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THAT WAY…

I have lost two (2) of my cousins to addiction - one overdosed in ’00 and the other was murdered in ’08 ~ I’m unsure about posting anything pertaining to my personal experience but I want people to understand where I’m coming from and to validate my claim. Here’s a link for Tony, that’s the one who was murdered:
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8121932

And still to this very day we don’t know the gritty details of what happened. Some say it was over a girl but my aunt suspects he owed money to a dealer due to the last time she spoke with Tony he was begging to borrow money and appeared to be extremely stressed out…..she regrets still not giving him the money. But it takes all of those gritty details for any closure to happen for us. Anyway on to my original point, I could go on and on about Tony, there are still so many emotions, questions, realizations, and truths that we have left to deal with. Anyway it’s getting me way off track ~ alright back to my point….

I, for one, completely understand and empathize with how complicated it can be to have to face the reality of your loved one being an addict, but IMO we have to look at Jarens drug addiction in order to get to the root of this beautiful young lady’s murder. We can’t sit here and ignore the fact that Jaren was most likely addicted to something. I feel that we need to discuss and sleuth this avenue further. Is it possible that Jaren owed someone money? Could it be she owed SOMEONE something? Addiction can be very nasty and the dealers are horrible miserable people, they can be extremely unforgiving and viciously brutal in their tactics.

I’m starting to think about TS involvement in the drug trade in NO, what if TS and MAS were just used as bait that night? To try and get someone that owed a debt to someone else…….bear with me here….I’m being very serious. Maybe it was just MAS and TS but the pieces aren’t adding up, IMO, like they should be.

MAS claims of amnesia ~ she went to the club to ask a favor?
Then what about the other ladies that claim of MAS (specifically) trying to pick them up for a “treat”?

They (really from what I've gathered it was more MAS than TS) approached 3different women that night,
I have a couple of points here I would like to make:

1. Were or are any of these ladies addicts?
2. If they are, did or do they owe their dealer any money or payment?
3. And if they did who’s the dealer?

I think LE needs to be looking in the heart of downtown NO finding out the dealers working the areas in which Jaren lived, worked, and partied. Something else is going on here, MOO, something drove MAS and TS to pick up Jaren and money is a pretty strong motivator, IMO.
I hope I haven't offended anyone or made anyone angry that was not my intention.

<modsnip>

BBM-Be curious to know if LE has heard this story before. If they have, I'm sure they've talked to <modsnip> . If they haven't heard this story, they probably need to be informed so they can check it out with <modsnip>. If the <modsnip> denies that conversation never took place, well that's one more brick. Get enough of those bricks and you can build a house, or in this instance, a case.

Excellent point, vann. Even if she drank massive amts of alcohol in that 17 mins. I am also beginning to think this is more about drugs than sex as mrs bungi states.

Excellent point, vann. Even if she drank massive amts of alcohol in that 17 mins. I am also beginning to think this is more about drugs than sex as mrs bungi states.
The one thing that continues to nag at me is a post I read weeks ago that referenced the "new crowd" JL was running with and a mystery "J" man. When I think about it, I never get a good feeling. I also feel that there are layers of factors that contributed to this very sad situation. Maybe the so called "treat" was a code for drugs. Somebody knows something but the "code of silence" appears to be very powerful..........

Lately there seems to be alot of drug related articles/busts along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. And the possible connection with the Mexican Drug Group is really a scary thought. I read up on this group and they are ruthless people.

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/08/20/4136915/arrest-of-mother-son-in-gulfport.html

Just a thought
It has been years since I've even been in the place, but from what I recall,
the back door of the actual club part takes you to the courtyard. but directly across from that door and on the second floor is one of the dressing rooms. I didn't have access to all of the nooks and crannies of there so it is possible there could be a door that leads to an alley, but as far a back door, I think there would be another business on the otherside whose address would be on Dauphine St.

And on a side note, there is another girl missing that worked at another gentleman's club in the 300 block of Bourbon. She is supposedly missing from the Gonzales area and hope that she turns up safe....

Wait....what?
<modsnip>? Does she really think people buy that crap. Must have been a traumatic <modsnip> (insert sarcasm).

Yeah, <modsnip> It was just coincidence that she was on video leaving with her and then reportedly on more videos walking with Jaren down the street. <modsnip> Enjoy you're limelight because that is ultimately what will bring you down. Of course, JMHO.

It has been years since I've even been in the place, but from what I recall,
the back door of the actual club part takes you to the courtyard. but directly across from that door and on the second floor is one of the dressing rooms. I didn't have access to all of the nooks and crannies of there so it is possible there could be a door that leads to an alley, but as far a back door, I think there would be another business on the otherside whose address would be on Dauphine St.

And on a side note, there is another girl missing that worked at another gentleman's club in the 300 block of Bourbon. She is supposedly missing from the Gonzales area and hope that she turns up safe....

Do you have any details on this other girl?

Do you have any details on this other girl?

I think acc is referring to Sonia Hartner. She has a thread in the Missig Discussion Forum and a FB missing page.

I cannot remember if this has been posted or not.

Bessie, if it's inappropriate please delete. TIA

I did a goggle on Jaren this morning and I have never seen this one before!

http://interceder.net/latest_news/Jaren-Lockhart

The article is a good recap and shows that LE is working to connect clues toward solving Jaren's case.

I can't stop thinking about there being a possibility of a connection between Terry Speaks and Addie Hall that existed before
Terry Speaks sought out Margaret Sanchez.

When you google 'aline' with Sanchez, it leads you to a lot of *advertiser censored* related videos (that I won't open to watch) along with the name 'margo'
and other names I've seen come up. Also terry and johnson and benjamin and allen, all names connected to terry in some way.
My gut tells me TS is connected to Addie Hall in some way.

Now posters have introduced another angle of Atwood and the PB woman. Google versions of those and Margaret Atwood comes up.
This is strange stuff imo. Is MAS some how related to PB?
Have they all found each other and Jaren ended up being a victim of a twisted compilation of sick people?

Due to reading this case in the wee hours, my dreams were full of trying to figure these relationships out.
They say that life is stranger than fiction and that may be the case here. :waitasec:

A poem for Jaren -

Although I didn't know you, I grieve for you today.
I hope that we will find justice for you in our special way.

You had the loss of a future, from a past of regret,
but you are very special and we will never forget!

It’s definitely the worst kind of sorrow, but we will
always remember you, today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne