GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A poem for Jaren -

Although I didn't know you, I grieve for you today.
I hope that we will find justice for you in our special way.

You had the loss of a future, from a past of regret,
but you are very special and we will never forget!

It’s definitely the worst kind of sorrow, but we will
always remember you, today and tomorrow.

Thank you for that...it was greatly needed at this point.

I cannot remember if this has been posted or not.

Bessie, if it's inappropriate please delete. TIA

I did a goggle on Jaren this morning and I have never seen this one before!

http://interceder.net/latest_news/Jaren-Lockhart

Which article were you reading, MrsBungi? The one from The Advocate? I missed it, myself.

No problem with posting MSM articles. Interceder is a great tool to find MSM newsfeeds on one page.

A poem for Jaren -

Although I didn't know you, I grieve for you today.
I hope that we will find justice for you in our special way.

You had the loss of a future, from a past of regret,
but you are very special and we will never forget!

It’s definitely the worst kind of sorrow, but we will
always remember you, today and tomorrow.

Was trying to take a little time out from this darkness, these things take time, but have to say beautiful. jmo

Im pissing everyone off in MAS circle on facebook. I cant believe so many people cant look at all the circumstancial evidence and realice that she either know what happened or (the more likely) particiapted in Jarens murder.
MAS is using all this as her claim to fame and avoids any direct question i ask. Using the "i dont remember " reminds me of oliver north in the 80s during iran contra hearings.
In my humble opinoion shes guilty the truth will come out. Shes only seen the first wave of LE investigation. When the FBI completes their forensic analisis of all their evidence the second wave of the investigation will begin. At the end she will face life or death for her sick horrible unspeakable crime. If there is a hell her and casey anthony will enter hand in hand. Im not intemidated by her or her friends. I will achieve justice for jaren period.

Im pissing everyone off in MAS circle on facebook. I cant believe so many people cant look at all the circumstancial evidence and realice that she either know what happened or (the more likely) particiapted in Jarens murder.
MAS is using all this as her claim to fame and avoids any direct question i ask. Using the "i dont remember " reminds me of oliver north in the 80s during iran contra hearings.
In my humble opinoion shes guilty the truth will come out. Shes only seen the first wave of LE investigation. When the FBI completes their forensic analisis of all their evidence the second wave of the investigation will begin. At the end she will face life or death for her sick horrible unspeakable crime. If there is a hell her and casey anthony will enter hand in hand. Im not intemidated by her or her friends. I will achieve justice for jaren period.

Thanks.....I've been reading what you posted on her FB wall. I know you wanted to get that off your chest. I find it scary that people would actually publicly suppoort her. What does it really say about their character. Maybe it's self serving in that they could say "I knew a murderer when". Very disturbing!!!

Thanks.....I've been reading what you posted on her FB wall. I know you wanted to get that off your chest. I find it scary that people would actually publicly suppoort her. What does it really say about their character. Maybe it's self serving in that they could say "I knew a murderer when". Very disturbing!!!

MAS just posted on her FB page...."You are the sum of the ten people you hang around most"

Hmmm...is she applying that to herself since she is in a relationship with a convicted criminal....or the rest of us that want justice for Jaren. I say MAS plus TS equals scum. Somebody check my math please but I believe that one is called SIMPLE MATH!!!

J4J

MAS knows enough to pretend that she doesn't remember anything. (which to more proves she knows something REALLY bad happened)

I wasn't able to read what the correspondence between JTFM and MAS via facebook; however, it seems as if MAS doesn't remember b/c of a drinking binge. Even if I give MAS that I am sure by the time MAS & TS drove to dump (man that hurts to type) Jaren - MAS would have sobered up. SHE KNOWS A LOT!!

The article is a good recap and shows that LE is working to connect clues toward solving Jaren's case.

I can't stop thinking about there being a possibility of a connection between Terry Speaks and Addie Hall that existed before
Terry Speaks sought out Margaret Sanchez.

When you google 'aline' with Sanchez, it leads you to a lot of *advertiser censored* related videos (that I won't open to watch) along with the name 'margo'
and other names I've seen come up. Also terry and johnson and benjamin and allen, all names connected to terry in some way.
My gut tells me TS is connected to Addie Hall in some way.

Now posters have introduced another angle of Atwood and the PB woman. Google versions of those and Margaret Atwood comes up.
This is strange stuff imo. Is MAS some how related to PB?
Have they all found each other and Jaren ended up being a victim of a twisted compilation of sick people?

Due to reading this case in the wee hours, my dreams were full of trying to figure these relationships out.
They say that life is stranger than fiction and that may be the case here. :waitasec:

Just FYI when I google 'aline' with Sanchez I get different results. I think your previous searches kind of "cling on" each time you search something new. I may not be explaining this correct or I could be totally wrong. Like I said it's just FYI.

ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY!!
I AM NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL, DEGRADING, NOR AM I STATING ANYTHING DEROGITORY TOWARDS OR ABOUT JAREN!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THAT WAY…

I have lost two (2) of my cousins to addiction - one overdosed in ’00 and the other was murdered in ’08 ~ I’m unsure about posting anything pertaining to my personal experience but I want people to understand where I’m coming from and to validate my claim. Here’s a link for Tony, that’s the one who was murdered:
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8121932

And still to this very day we don’t know the gritty details of what happened. Some say it was over a girl but my aunt suspects he owed money to a dealer due to the last time she spoke with Tony he was begging to borrow money and appeared to be extremely stressed out…..she regrets still not giving him the money. But it takes all of those gritty details for any closure to happen for us. Anyway on to my original point, I could go on and on about Tony, there are still so many emotions, questions, realizations, and truths that we have left to deal with. Anyway it’s getting me way off track ~ alright back to my point….

I, for one, completely understand and empathize with how complicated it can be to have to face the reality of your loved one being an addict, but IMO we have to look at Jarens drug addiction in order to get to the root of this beautiful young lady’s murder. We can’t sit here and ignore the fact that Jaren was most likely addicted to something. I feel that we need to discuss and sleuth this avenue further. Is it possible that Jaren owed someone money? Could it be she owed SOMEONE something? Addiction can be very nasty and the dealers are horrible miserable people, they can be extremely unforgiving and viciously brutal in their tactics.

I’m starting to think about TS involvement in the drug trade in NO, what if TS and MAS were just used as bait that night? To try and get someone that owed a debt to someone else…….bear with me here….I’m being very serious. Maybe it was just MAS and TS but the pieces aren’t adding up, IMO, like they should be.

MAS claims of amnesia ~ she went to the club to ask a favor?
Then what about the other ladies that claim of MAS (specifically) trying to pick them up for a “treat”?

They (really from what I've gathered it was more MAS than TS) approached 3different women that night,
I have a couple of points here I would like to make:

1. Were or are any of these ladies addicts?
2. If they are, did or do they owe their dealer any money or payment?
3. And if they did who’s the dealer?

I think LE needs to be looking in the heart of downtown NO finding out the dealers working the areas in which Jaren lived, worked, and partied. Something else is going on here, MOO, something drove MAS and TS to pick up Jaren and money is a pretty strong motivator, IMO.
I hope I haven't offended anyone or made anyone angry that was not my intention.

honestly, I DO NOT think she was an addict. I do think she participated for recreational uses, but I don't think she used enough to make her an addict.
That is just my opinion.

Even if she did owe a drug dealer money, why would they have her lured away from her money making job?

The fact that she has not made her fb page private speaks to her being a really dumb cluck or her clamoring for attention and notoriety. If I was accused of being a murderer on my fb page, I think I would take steps to make sure not too many people saw it. I think she's a publicity hound. Looks like only one friend so far has come to her defense. If the silence of her friends continues, it will speak volumes.

honestly, I DO NOT think she was an addict. I do think she participated for recreational uses, but I don't think she used enough to make her an addict.
That is just my opinion.

Even if she did owe a drug dealer money, why would they have her lured away from her money making job?

Maybe she was avoiding the dealer and they knew she would never have gone with them!
Have you read the other five threads about this? If you go back and read the other five threads you would know that
1. Months leading up to Jarens death there were numerous fb comments stating that Jaren was struggling.
2. She lived in a motel that charge $50 a day, and bf stated she would've had at least $200 - $300 on her at time and that was with her leaving the club @ 2 in the morning.

There is more but I will refrain for now. But its apparent she was most likely an addict! I don't care either way.....she was still a mother, daughter, sister, and friend to a lot of people. But in order to find the truth you have to look at everything!

Which article were you reading, MrsBungi? The one from The Advocate? I missed it, myself.

No problem with posting MSM articles. Interceder is a great tool to find MSM newsfeeds on one page.

I was mainly referring to the website itself. I've never heard of interceder before and thought I'd share with everyone here. They do have a lot of information and links. Like the video from the fundraiser for Jaren......I had no clue that there was videos from that event.

It's always encouraging to hear/read about regular folk (not just Jarens inner circle) but many people are crying out and demanding Justice for Jaren! IMO the more coverage and more events that are held in Jarens name, like this one, would help get the word spread that people aren't letting this go and starting to get upset that more hasn't been done. IMO it would get Jarens case moving again, instead off being stuck waiting on evidence. We as citizens of society are gonna have to stand up for what is right and flush these people out! Whoever did this needs to know that this isn't going away anytime soon, and that people WILL eventually talk! It's only a matter of time.

Maybe she was avoiding the dealer and they knew she would never have gone with them!
Have you read the other five threads about this? If you go back and read the other five threads you would know that
1. Months leading up to Jarens death there were numerous fb comments stating that Jaren was struggling.
2. She lived in a motel that charge $50 a day, and bf stated she would've had at least $200 - $300 on her at time and that was with her leaving the club at @ in the morning.

There is more but I will refrain for now. But its apparent she was most likely an addict! I don't care either way.....she was still a mother, daughter, sister, and friend to a lot of people. But in order to find the truth you have to look at everything!

man! I hate to read that! I will have to read the first few threads....

thanks for the info!

Welcome typically-a-reader...No clue how to do the welcome mat.

man! I hate to read that! I will have to read the first few threads....

thanks for the info!

Your welcome.....sorry if it seemed like I was biting your head off I wasn't meaning it like that. We've been on a rollar coaster the past few months.

As Okay then stated Welcome to the thread.

Welcome typically-a-reader...No clue how to do the welcome mat.

The smiley window will not pop up for me is it not popping up for you either?

Your welcome.....sorry if it seemed like I was biting your head off I wasn't meaning it like that. We've been on a rollar coaster the past few months.

As Okay then stated Welcome to the thread.

The smiley window will not pop up for me is it not popping up for you either?

No worries here! I like to be informed! We all want J4J

No worries here! I like to be informed! We all want J4J

Welcome! Hope you stick around:)

Yes, we all want Justice for Jaren. Truly sad, and I can't imagine what her loved ones and daughter are still going through. It will be terribly upsetting if this case goes cold, but I know it takes a long time for tests to come back. I hope they come back with some concrete proof!

Off topic, but they found another body, (burned) in Gulfport. I have a feeling it's the missing Brittany Crenshaw, another young girl with a beautiful daughter. It's a straight shot from Hattiesburg, where she was last seen. I have a feeling it's her, though I hope not! Nothing to do with Jaren's case, but very sad.

The fact that she has not made her fb page private speaks to her being a really dumb cluck or her clamoring for attention and notoriety. If I was accused of being a murderer on my fb page, I think I would take steps to make sure not too many people saw it. I think she's a publicity hound. Looks like only one friend so far has come to her defense. If the silence of her friends continues, it will speak volumes.

MAS has already deleted a long post by someone a couple of days ago. The person called her every name in the book and then some. It was posted at night and was gone by mid morning the next day.
I'm sure Justthefactsmam will be deleted next. MAS's friends are verbally attacking the posts not MAS. She is in another world all together.

MAS just posted on her FB page...."You are the sum of the ten people you hang around most"

Hmmm...is she applying that to herself since she is in a relationship with a convicted criminal....or the rest of us that want justice for Jaren. I say MAS plus TS equals scum. Somebody check my math please but I believe that one is called SIMPLE MATH!!!
And her quote is not even original...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie