GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't MAS wearing face jewelry when she was arrested the first time? Can someone repost the pics of the mugshot of that arrest. Also, I know I've seen many pics of JL also wearing face studs/ rings. It would be interesting to compare jewelry to see if anything that is on MAS's face looks like it might belong to JL.

Good idea. I wonder if there are public social media pics of MAS that she's posted over the last year or so. Are they even allowed to be posted here if indeed someone has a link to some? I do believe I've read on one of these threads that someone has kept up with her on Facebook? Did MAS have any social media accounts at least until her recent arrest? If anyone can answer my questions, thanks in advance.

Good idea. I wonder if there are public social media pics of MAS that she's posted over the last year or so. Are they even allowed to be posted here if indeed someone has a link to some? I do believe I've read on one of these threads that someone has kept up with her on Facebook? Did MAS have any social media accounts at least until her recent arrest? If anyone can answer my questions, thanks in advance.

I found a recent FB pic of MAS but I forgot how to post pics on here from my ipad. Can anyone help walk me through

I don't know when her Facebook profile pic was taken, but she's wearing some face jewelry here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...505123229&set=a.418847378229.199294.505123229

I don't know when her Facebook profile pic was taken, but she's wearing some face jewelry here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...505123229&set=a.418847378229.199294.505123229

MAS didn't have a lip ring in the interview for Final Witness and doesn't in her mug shot (nor did she in the arrest pic with blue hair). I think she was in Las Vegas and maybe Phoenix last year. This is the picture of Jaren that may have been one she used for an ID, maybe even for the club she worked for. I can't zoom in, but it looks a little like a ball on a ring similar to the one in the pic of MAS.

http://wvue.images.worldnow.com/images/18779959_BG1.jpg

In most of Jaren's other pics on the Justice for Jaren Facebook page, it looks like her lip ring was two or three hoops. I also wondered if MAS took something from Jaren's purse. She had to have left the club with a purse or tote.?

Hello all! I've been gone for a while but Jaren has never left my thoughts and prayers! Finally we have movement I am so relieved that this day is finally coming! :loveyou:

That's the first pic I have seen with MAS with the face jewelry. I wonder if it is some of Jaren's. I cracked up when I saw she listed NOLA, NY as location and manager from March 2012-present like she wasn't in Nola, LA. I can hear her saying wasn't me, I was a manager in NY in June 2012. She is a piece of work for sure... Evil! I don't think TS was brainwashing her. She is evil on her own .

my first thought was if she kept Jaren's lip ring. that would be even more sick if she kept the tattoo.

Something that keeps popping in my thoughts has been that MAS has/had the knife?

Buccaneer State Park is about 7 miles from the bridge. Also, entrance to the park requires one to go through a checkpoint. The park entrance is closed at 10 pm.

We spend a lot of time at Buccaneer playing disc golf. Yes there is a checkpoint at the front entrance & there's another checkpoint for the RV camp in back but 90% of the time the front one is unmanned and the gates are always up. We've been out there a couple of nights past 10pm and have never been approached by anyone.

OMG...I think yall may be onto something!
1924757_10151976160693230_1184637688_n.jpg

I hate to even put these in the same post! Ugh it hurts my heart! But just wanted to see them side by side to compare!

7189177.jpg

It looks like the same lip ring - is this a common type/style that everyone has?

Thanks for posting these pictures!

Ok so here is what I'm thinking.....

When they found her head, was the lip ring removed. I'm sure that's one of the undisclosed pieces of info that Hancock LE kept from the public. So far just about every pic I have seen of JL has her wearing that same lip ring. Seems as though she always wore it. Is it possible that MAS removed it and kept it. It could have been easily overlooked by LA law enforcement as a possible piece of evidence. Until now of course.

That's the first pic I have seen with MAS with the face jewelry. I wonder if it is some of Jaren's. I cracked up when I saw she listed NOLA, NY as location and manager from March 2012-present like she wasn't in Nola, LA. I can hear her saying wasn't me, I was a manager in NY in June 2012. She is a piece of work for sure... Evil! I don't think TS was brainwashing her. She is evil on her own .

That NOLA NY is a soap business she was doing out of her house. There is a FB page for it. She made and sol handmade soaps. Her and TS were going to start a handmade soap business. I guess she carried on their dream. Disgusting

Ok so here is what I'm thinking.....

When they found her head, was the lip ring removed. I'm sure that's one of the undisclosed pieces of info that Hancock LE kept from the public. So far just about every pic I have seen of JL has her wearing that same lip ring. Seems as though she always wore it. Is it possible that MAS removed it and kept it. It could have been easily overlooked by LA law enforcement as a possible piece of evidence. Until now of course.

Come to think of it, it makes a whole lot of sense to remove the jewelry just like they tried to remove the tattoos....to get ride of all identifiable aspects of her.

Not sure of why MAS would want to wear something of one of her victims. Either as a trophy like some killers do or because Jaren was such a pretty girl that in MAS's psycho mind it was a way of becoming JL in a twisted way.

Sorry I was typing before thinking.
No there wasnt any mention of the lip stud on Jaren. I was thinking if MAS took Jarens lip stud why wouldnt she take the other jewelry too.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

That NOLA NY is a soap business she was doing out of her house. There is a FB page for it. She made and sol handmade soaps. Her and TS were going to start a handmade soap business. I guess she carried on their dream. Disgusting
I don't like where my brain goes with that.

Absolutely fantastic news. So glad to hear there has been major progress and MAS is off the streets. So shocked it happened this quick. Really expected nothing more until closer to TS's release.

I was kind of speed reading, but has there ever been any clarification or a clear statement on who TS made his statement to. Has he actually confessed to LE or was it a jailhouse confession? Unless they first found some other really damning evidence, I just don't see TS confessing to LE. I'd guess a jailhouse confession and LE is purposefully leaving it ambiguous and without clarification to give MAS the impression that TS is talking in the hopes that maybe getting MAS to talk.

I have voiced my frustration more than once about the pace LE worked at (or lack of it), but I'll give them kudos for never stopping. Now I'm going to have to do a lot of re-reading to see what we know and what we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth