GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Morris saw Speaks & Sanchez at Stilettos the night before she took their dog. Morris' ex-husband worked at the club.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 40s41 seconds ago

Watch @FOX8NOLA at noon for a LIVE report from the courthouse on the latest in the Terry Speaks murder trial.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago

Jonathan Craft on stand now. Lived near Sanchez & Speaks Kenner home in 2012.

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 2m2 minutes ago

10th witness called to witness stand, Jonathan Craft, also a neighbor of Speaks & Sanchez in Kenner in June 2012 #JarenLockart @wdsu
0 retweets 0 favorites

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 1m1 minute ago

On June 6, 2012 Craft testified he went home for lunch that day. As he left he said he saw Speaks had the trunk open and he gave me the..

.. "Deer in the headlights" look.. witness said there was something in a bag he appeared to be hiding something #JarenLockhart

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 5m5 minutes ago

Craft says he saw Speaks June 6 w/ a garbage bag in his hands. "He had this deer in the headlights look in his eyes. He looked suspicious."

Craft reenacting the "look" Speaks gave him so jury can see. Bag seemed heavy enough he'd need two hands to carry.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 4m4 minutes ago

Craft said Speaks looked "suspicious" and when he saw Craft "he froze" and quickly went back inside house #JarenLockhart

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 3m3 minutes ago

Craft showing jurors the look he said Speaks gave him.. at that point he said Speaks quickly picked up bag and returned to the house

Craft said whatever was in bag.. Speaks needed both arms to carry it inside.. #JarenLockhart

During cross-examination, Speaks' defense attorney asking witness are you a psychiatrist? Are you a police officer? Craft responds "no"

Craft said he notified police of the "suspicious" activity once he learned of the investigation related to #JarenLockhart
0 retweets 0 favorites

well, it's been 20 minutes since a tweet and they are on central time so i'm going to assume they have adjourned for lunch.....

of course every time i say that, they tweet and make a liar out of me :hilarious:

i'll keep an eye out just in case :D

:rose: justice for jaren

62112%20lockhart.jpg

:rose:

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 3m3 minutes ago Gretna, LA

Terry Speaks murder trial in recess until 1:15 #JarenLockhart

(queenie note: that's central time and for once i was right :D)

and we're back and another mistrial request!

Def. Attny John Benz asking for another mistrial because Hancock County Chief gave me an interview yesterday and today. @FOX8NOLA

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 55s56 seconds ago

Chief Investigator Glenn Grannon gave me an interview yesterday & today. Det. who is still a witness says he wasn't present for interview.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Judge denies motion for mistrial. Detective says he's scrupulously honored the instructions of the court not to remain sequestered @FOX8NOLA
11:13 AM - 17 Jun 2015 · Det

i think he mean TO remain...........lol

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 49s50 seconds ago

Benz asks Judge to issue gag order on Chief Glenn Grannon. Judge admonishes Chief to not speak about the proceedings, no formal gag order.
11:15 AM - 17 Jun 2015 · Details

hand slap

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 3m3 minutes ago

Proceedings have resumed in Day 3 of Terry Speaks' murder trial.. 11th witness called to the stand

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 6m6 minutes ago

Dwayne McBride on stand now. He works at prison in Otisville, NY, where Speaks was incarcerated. @FOX8NOLA

McBride says inmates at his New York prison can send emails for 5¢ a minute. Inmates also get 300 minutes a month for telephone use.

Jury dismissed from courtroom while attorneys discuss email evidence. Def. Attny Benz concerned about authenticity of emails.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Freese playing prison phone calls of Speaks and Sanchez discussing how to send emails to Sanchez, including 3 different emails she used.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 7m7 minutes ago

Def asking correctional officer about emails sent. Trying to get the emails dismissed as evidence. Arguing they might not be authentic.
2 retweets 0 favorites

Facility uses thumb print readers to send emails now, but there were no print readers when Speaks was incarcerated, just a passcode.
2 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 4m4 minutes ago

Scott: "Anyone could have seen him type [passcode], anyone could have sent those emails." Judge rules they are reliable enough to be used.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 58s58 seconds ago

McBride giving testimony to jury about emailing people from prison. Preparing for evidence of emails sent from Speaks to Sanchez. @FOX8NOLA

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 16s16 seconds ago

McBride admits it's within the realm of possibilities another inmate could have sent emails instead of Speaks, but it would cost them money.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Deputy Kim Moore takes the stand, a 22-year veteran of the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office. Helped capture Speaks & Sanchez. @FOX8NOLA

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 10m10 minutes ago

Dy. Moore initiated a stop on Speaks & Sanchez when they failed to use turn signal. Knew the pair were murder suspects during the stop.
1 retweet 0 favorites

Dy. Moore says Speaks gave her false identity of Lesley Alan Rice and then "he fled." @FOX8NOLA

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 5m5 minutes ago

Dy. Moore: When we asked him for identifying information [Speaks] provided two different social security numbers.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 4m4 minutes ago

Dy. Moore: "[Speaks] turned around and faced the marshals and began yelling saying he had a gun and telling him to shoot him." @FOX8NOLA

Dy. Moore: Speaks did not have a gun in his hands and U.S. Marshals did not shoot him during apprehension. @FOX8NOLA

Dy. Moore believes Speaks was attempting "suicide by cop." Says in her experience, people only do that if they're wanted for serious crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchase3400
Back