GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paul Purpura ‏@ppurpura 40m40 minutes ago

Dancer Jaren Lockhart last seen with Terry Speaks, co-defendant, witnesses say From andreashaw07 http://s.nola.com/kAtYMDa via @nolanews

Queenie - You are doing a fabulous job of keeping us up to date! I really wish Speaks would have stayed on as his own defense, it would have been so much quicker for him to hang himself. :jail:
Keep up the good work Queenie!! :yourock:

Terrybelle

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 45s45 seconds ago

Jury taking time to look at photos entered as evidence after brief break.

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 3m3 minutes ago

State now entering photos into evidence. Jurors looking over the photos
2 retweets 1 favorite

Thanks so much for posting the tweets Queenie. Some things came up yesterday that have kept me up to my ears in work, and I haven't had time to follow the trial in real time. So the tweets are a big help. :loveyou:

Thanks so much for posting the tweets Queenie. Some things came up yesterday that have kept me up to my ears in work, and I haven't had time to follow the trial in real time. So the tweets are a big help. :loveyou:

no problem bessie :seeya: glad to help out.......

keep it in mind next time i'm a smarty pants lol

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 37s37 seconds ago

Jury done looking at photos, state calls Scott Downie as next witness

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 1m1 minute ago

Downie is a computer forensic examiner with the FBI
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Scott Downie on stand now, a computer forensic examiner for the FBI. @FOX8NOLA
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago

Scott Downie tendered as an expert in the field of computer forensics. Freese questioning now about Speaks' cell phone & computer. @FOX8NOLA

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 4m4 minutes ago

Downie examined cell phone that belonged to Terry Speaks
1:29 PM - 17 Jun 2015 · Details

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Speaks had a blue Sony Vaio laptop and an HTC Inspire cell phone. Both entered into evidence. @FOX8NOLA
0 retweets 0 favorites

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 3m3 minutes ago

Downie also looked into Speaks' computer history

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 2m2 minutes ago

Downie says he found there was a program run on the computer June 7th that was intended to clear the computers history

Jaren Lockhart was last seen alive June 6th

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Downie: "There was a program run on [Speaks'] computer...designed to clear internet history and registry information on the computer."

Downie cannot say who ran the computer wipe program but it happened after Jaren Lockhart went missing. @FOX8NOLA

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 1m1 minute ago

Regarding Speaks' cell phone, Downie says pictures were deleted

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 21s22 seconds ago

Downie says 11 photos were taken near the beach in Pass Christian that were deleted June 10th
1:52 PM - 17 Jun 2015 · Details

Queen Bee...can't thank you enough. I truly didn't think this trial would go off this week but your updates have allowed me to catch up. Many thanks again.

Those pics were taken May 3rd 2012 according to witness

Prosecution argues pics were of Speaks & Margaret Sanchez, showing their familiarity with the area where Lockhart's body was dumped

Downie: "There were 11 photographs that were taken near the beach in Pass Christian that were deleted June 10th." Photos taken in May.
1 retweet 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Downie says photos were taken in May. The location of the photos is near where Lockhart's body was found. Speaks said he'd never been there.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 5m5 minutes ago

On cross examination, Downie says he can't tell who deleted the photos

Queenie - You are doing a fabulous job of keeping us up to date! I really wish Speaks would have stayed on as his own defense, it would have been so much quicker for him to hang himself. :jail:
Keep up the good work Queenie!! :yourock:

Terrybelle
my pleasure terrybelle and nice to meet you! :seeya:

it was rather rollicking having him representing himself :floorlaugh: the big idiot...........but at least this way it's less likely to be overturned.......although it IS less entertaining lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back