GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paul Purpura ‏@ppurpura 3m3 minutes ago

Terry Speaks: 'Margaret and I contributed to the death of Jaren Lockhart' http://s.nola.com/i7t404g via @nolanews

I am SO disappointed I couldn't be there today.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 16s16 seconds ago

Speaks says he and Sanchez made a *advertiser censored* video while she wore the panties and Jaren's boots & both of them left 'residue' on the panties.

uh i thought jaren went with "the other man" and wasn't with them at all............what an idiot.........

I hope Freese asks why Sanchez had Jaren's boots:thinking:

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Freese: You didn't help police find the man Jaren left with, instead you asked for a lawyer.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago

Speaks says Jaren left with a guy named Nick. He didn't have his phone number b/c 'Nick' was getting a new phone at the time.

Freese: You didn't help police find the man Jaren left with, instead you asked for a lawyer.

Speaks says Jaren left with a guy named Nick. He didn't have his phone number b/c 'Nick' was getting a new phone at the time.

I'll bet he was.

from the bottom up for this post

Freese: "You're now admitting your guilt to the crime of obstruction of justice?" Speaks: "No."
0 retweets 0 favorites
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 4m4 minutes ago

Speaks says he lied to police about Jaren's boots b/c he did not want them to find them. He thought they'd be used in murder investigation.
2 retweets 0 favorites
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 5m5 minutes ago

Speaks:"I was under the impression that I committed a crime & I was trying to hide it. I was deceptive b/c I thought I did something wrong"
2 retweets 0 favorites
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 6m6 minutes ago

Freese asking if investigators told him: "We just want to be able to tell [Jaren's daughter] what happened to her mother."

Asking about 'Venus transition.' Speaks says its when Venus covers the moon. Possible code used during communication b/w Sanchez & Speaks
1 retweet 0 favorites

"She was cheating on me & she decided she wasn't going to do that... [so] went to the lake & had sex on the rocks during Venus transition."

Speaks says both of his former cell mates who testified were lying as well as another witness who worked at the strip club.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 5m5 minutes ago

Speaks still telling jurors the other stripper who testified was lying on the stand.
1 retweet 0 favorites

Speaks going over how he and Sanchez met Jaren and got her to leave the club with them.

Speaks: "I didn't know [Jaren] needed the money that bad."

Freese: "You could have offered $1mil dollars & that would be okay b/c you never planned on paying her."
0 retweets 0 favorites

Freese: "How about the guy who borrowed the car, where is he?" Speaks: "I've tried to have him found." Freese's tone filled w/ disbelief.
1:23 PM - 19 Jun 2015 · Details

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Speaks: "The police just wanted to believe what they wanted to believe and convict us.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 9m9 minutes ago

Speaks: "JC (friend who borrowed car) was waiting on stoop when we came home." JC waited in early hours of morning, but never called Speaks.

Speaks telling jurors it slipped his mind to tell investigators about JC taking the car, even though it could explain the car going to MS.

Speaks says investigators told him they were going to convict him no matter what. #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites

Speaks: "We felt that we had committed a crime and they were trying to charge us with it."

Freese going through each witnesses testimony, fact checking with Speaks.

Asking about the evening when he was staying with a friend and heard a 'cop knock'

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 50s51 seconds ago

Freese: You jumped over the fence because "You were just super hungry for a snickers bar?" Speaks: "No I thought they found me."

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 56s57 seconds ago

Speaks just said the Tangipohoa Deputy lied on the stand. Freese now making a list of all the people Speaks claims have lied on the stand.

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 34s34 seconds ago

Join us for WDSU News at 4 for a LIVE update on testimony from accused killer Terry Speaks inside a Jeff Parish Courtroom @wdsu

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 9m9 minutes ago

Speaks: "JC (friend who borrowed car) was waiting on stoop when we came home." JC waited in early hours of morning, but never called Speaks.

Speaks telling jurors it slipped his mind to tell investigators about JC taking the car, even though it could explain the car going to MS.

Speaks says investigators told him they were going to convict him no matter what. #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites

This is unbelievable. And he wants the jury to believe the defense wouldn't call or "JC" to testify that he took the car to MS? And no one in the FQ saw Jaren leave with "Nick"?

Freese: "Your still honor the contract you made with Sanchez to keep quiet about killing that girl." Speaks: "We didn't kill that girl."

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Watch @FOX8NOLA at 4p for a LIVE report on #TerrySpeaks murder trial. In the meantime follow @SamWinstrom for the latest on Speaks testimony

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 1m1 minute ago

Freese: you expect anyone in this wide world to believe you said she was with someone else and he didn't hear you? #TerrySpeaks

now i know how boring people at cocktail parties must feel when they keep getting handed off to other people :hilarious:
another new guy lol

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 2m2 minutes ago

"I don't remember any of the conversation ... If he accused me of something I denied it ... And that's speculation." Speaks on 'mike' call.

queenie note: ?.....i'm confused......

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 40s40 seconds ago

"If (Sanchez) is trying to get her kids back, what she should remove from the house is you..." Freese questioning speaks on deleted photos.

This is unbelievable. And he wants the jury to believe the defense wouldn't call or "JC" to testify that he took the car to MS? And no one in the FQ saw Jaren leave with "Nick"?
Well, the story is that they separated from Jaren at Iberville and Burgundy where they met Nick. So in that case, JL might not have left the FQ, not alive, anyway. Baloney, but that's the reasoning, I suppose.

About "JC", I agree. Where is this dude? If I were facing murder charges, I'd move heaven and earth to find the one witness who might save my butt. Or did he expect to be taken at his word. "There really is a guy named JC. And he was really there waiting for us. I promise."

It's just as well that I couldn't attend today. I'd have been kicked out for sure. NO way I could have kept my mouth shut. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back