GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 5m5 minutes ago

"You're not doing anything illegal in those photos on the beach?" Speaks: "no." On deleted photos taken where Jaren's body was found.

Well, the story is that they separated from Jaren at Iberville and Burgundy where they met Nick. So in that case, JL might not have left the FQ, not alive, anyway. Baloney, but that's the reasoning, I suppose.

About "JC", I agree. Where is this dude? If I were facing murder charges, I'd move heaven and earth to find the one witness who might save my butt. Or did he expect to be taken at his word. "There really is a guy named JC. And he was really there waiting for us. I promise."

It's just as well that I couldn't attend today. I'd have been kicked out for sure. NO way I could have kept my mouth shut. lol
(yelling over the crowd on the thread)
okay okay, who was in charge of the bail fund for bessie? yes, she's just called.........yes, again...........i know, i know, it's that mouth of hers...........

:D :hilarious:

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 3m3 minutes ago

Freese presents pic of car he claims Speaks cleaned to hide evidence. "Can you tell us the carwash you went to? Because we ALL want to go."

oh snap! LOL

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 2m2 minutes ago

"You're actually suggesting to this jury that a dogs illness ... That he recovered from... Would live with you FOREVER?"

Speaks: " That was one of our codes... I'm not denying any of those communications. Some were to cover up a crime we thought we commited ...

... Others were to stop her from cheating on me."

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 6m6 minutes ago

Last point Freese touched on was how similar witness, inmate testimonies are. Speaks said sometimes people 'just get lucky.'
0 retweets 0 favorites

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 7m7 minutes ago

Court going into recess for bathroom break.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago
Back in the courtroom until next LIVE shot at 5. Freese still cross examining Terry Speaks on the stand. @FOX8NOLA

from the bottom up

Speaks said he did it so people would leave him alone and not ask questions.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Freese: "you never told anyone you had a wife who died in a horrible accident and that's why your businesses failed?"
0 retweets 0 favorites
Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 6m6 minutes ago

Cross examination of Speaks resuming.

bottom up............

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Speaks admits he lied about his past. Told people his wife died in a car wreck. "I thought it would be a good way to hide." #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 4m4 minutes ago

Speaks admits he told people he was in the Marines for 6 years, but actually only stayed for 2 years. Lied about his service. #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 5m5 minutes ago

Back in the courtroom until next LIVE shot at 5. Freese still cross examining Terry Speaks on the stand. @FOX8NOLA

Speaks admits his former wife killed herself last year after he was indicted. Told her "Baby, I'm as big as the Colorado bomber."

Speaks also lied to people about playing professional baseball. Claims he tried out for Cincinnati Reds farm team, but hurt his knee.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

Freese: "You tried out for two teams you obviously weren't good enough to play." Speaks: "Yes sir I was too slow."

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 44s45 seconds ago

Freese attempting to impeach Speaks by detailing his history of lies. #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites

Speaks does not deny lying to multiple people over his life.
0 retweets 0 favorites

He's had alllllll this time to come up with a somewhat believable cover story/lie - and this baloney is the best he's got?! He's toast. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 41s42 seconds ago

Freese now showing the graphic email from Speaks to Sanchez as he goes over previous testimony. @FOX8NOLA

Email: "You're the one they'll fry, not me." Freese: "Why would she fry?" Speaks: "That f was supposed to be a c" (cry not fry)

good lord :facepalm:

Freese: Why would she be the one they'll cry? "That makes no sense."

Freese:"During the course of this trial some unbelievably horrific photos were shown and no tears then." Speaks: "I tried not to look at it"

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 50s50 seconds ago

Freese finds that odd since Speaks was acting as his own attorney when photos are shown. #TerrySpeaks

Samuel Winstrom ‏@SamWinstrom 4m4 minutes ago

Freese asking speaks to explain "you're the one they'll fry" statement

Speaks:"that's a typo. It should be a c." Freese:"you're the one they'll cry? That doesn't fit."

Freese:"During the course of this trial some unbelievably horrific photos were shown and no tears then." Speaks: "I tried not to look at it"

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 50s50 seconds ago

Freese finds that odd since Speaks was acting as his own attorney when photos are shown. #TerrySpeaks

Freese asking speaks to explain "you're the one they'll fry" statement

Speaks:"that's a typo. It should be a c." Freese:"you're the one they'll cry? That doesn't fit."

:facepalm: Just shut up, Speaks. Show you have at least a little dignity, and just admit you're guilty.

I called the news room and told them to get someone else to sit in for Rob K at 5. We need him tweeting. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back