Found Deceased LA - Jassiah Clark, 4, Baton Rouge, 20 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everything about this case has my meter going crazy! None of it makes sense, so I am sitting on my hands so I dont get a time out.

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/police-continue-to-search

Interesting article.

Still sitting on my hands, but....

Was it confirmed JC ever made it to the friends home?
If he was seen at 5:30pm, where was he supposed to be from 5:30 to 11pm when police were called?
Was he supposedly at the friends house from 12:30 to 5:30, or 5:30 to ????
If someone saw him at 7pm near a canal by himself, why did 4 hours pass before police were notified?
If I saw a 4 year old by himself near any body of water (or really anywhere by himself), first, I would have asked him where his parents were. If they were not within view, you can bet I would have called the police right then. Why did the person who saw him not call?

None of this case looks good to me and I am having a really hard time not sleuthing.

The latest article in our paper that I could find. I am just getting home from a funeral, which I was at all day, so I wasn't able to actually watch the news. I will try to tomorrow if he is still missing... I pray he isn't, but I don't have a good feeling about this case.

http://theadvocate.com/news/police/11161058-123/baton-rouge-boy-still-missing

There is a video with a BRPD spokeswoman being interviewed. It shows a small part of the neighborhood and what it is like there.

Dear God, my heart is in my stomach. May there be peace for him, away from this Earth which feels like it is imploding very slowly.

Dear God, my heart is in my stomach. May there be peace for him, away from this Earth which feels like it is imploding very slowly.

My heart skipped a beat when I got the text alert. Poor, poor baby.

So sad.... just heartbreaking. RIP little man♡

You just know this is how these stories end most of the time but I can't ever understand it and frankly I don't want to! Fly high sweet boy xxxx

MOO!!

No determination has been made yet whether the boy’s death was an accident or a slaying, police have said.

Jassiah had been missing since Saturday. He was last seen between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. near his home on Robertson Avenue. Family members said he had been playing in the street with his friends.==================================================

So they have not made the determination yet. Neither have I. Not convinced it was totally accidental.

Fly with the angels little Jassiah. You're safe now.

Praying for justice.

I guess his family believed in the "free roaming" approach to raising a child? Bless his heart....just a baby....

I'm also a local to B.R. in fact, grew up across Airline Highway from where he was found and I went to Redemptorist H.S. (a block or two away from where he lived) This case is truly heartbreaking. That poor baby. Why was no A.A. issued? It would have surely attracted more attention and had more people searching for him!

Now this report makes it sound like it was a hole dug by workers. I'm so confused. I think I will just read and wait for the full report to come out.

" Lesly Reed, Jassiah’s aunt, said late Monday that the family had looked at the hole several times in the past few days, but they thought it was a puddle because only a shallow amount of water was sitting atop the mud.

She also said that at one point in the search, she had seen a police officer stumble at the hole, but he managed to grab a fence to steady himself.

“I’m pissed off,” Reed said about the city-parish not addressing the hazard. She said she plans to be at Mayor-President Kip Holden’s office first thing Tuesday morning to express her anger.

“It’s been very unacceptable,” Reed said. “It could have been anybody’s child.”

http://theadvocate.com/sports/11162880-32/body-of-missing-4-year-old-found

Now this report makes it sound like it was a hole dug by workers. I'm so confused. I think I will just read and wait for the full report to come out.

" Lesly Reed, Jassiah’s aunt, said late Monday that the family had looked at the hole several times in the past few days, but they thought it was a puddle because only a shallow amount of water was sitting atop the mud.

She also said that at one point in the search, she had seen a police officer stumble at the hole, but he managed to grab a fence to steady himself.

“I’m pissed off,” Reed said about the city-parish not addressing the hazard. She said she plans to be at Mayor-President Kip Holden’s office first thing Tuesday morning to express her anger.

“It’s been very unacceptable,” Reed said. “It could have been anybody’s child.”

I totally understand her anger at the city over the dangerous hole left in the neighborhood. However, that is also why people do not let 4 yr olds roam freely for hours with no supervision. Someone should have been watching that child. He was in a bad way because of the violence he was processing. Bless his heart. :heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back