LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm from Lft and I really don't get this case at all. A 14-yr-old girl should not be missing, without authorities being concerned, for even a short period of time. This is a very sad and disturbing case. I can't help but wonder what the back story truly is: Was she prostituted out? Was she just used as a pawn? So many questions come to mind. I think of her child (although the fact K is still a child with a child) and wonder where this baby may be or who has custody, and what is that baby subject to.

The baby is in state custody. http://theadvocate.com/home/3495935-125/duson-police-search-shelter

Word on the street is that they think she was sold to human trafficking in Baton Rouge. Praying for this child.

http://www.wafb.com/story/19296921/search-continues-for-missing-la-15-year-old-girl

Posted: Aug 16, 2012 2:55 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 16, 2012 2:55 PM EDT
By Amber Stegall

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -Keiosha Felix, a 15-year-old girl from Duson, LA has been missing since April 30, 2012 and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) is asking for the public's help in locating her.

19296921_BG1.jpg

I am hoping to meet with Keiosha's mother tomorrow, or in the very least speak with her on the phone. KTGirl, I will ask the questions that you have posted which are not already answered. If anyone can think of anything I should ask, please in box me or post it. Let's find Keiosha, she deserves more attention than it appears she is getting. ACI, good luck and God Bless you.

I am hoping to meet with Keiosha's mother tomorrow, or in the very least speak with her on the phone. KTGirl, I will ask the questions that you have posted which are not already answered. If anyone can think of anything I should ask, please in box me or post it. Let's find Keiosha, she deserves more attention than it appears she is getting. ACI, good luck and God Bless you.

Awesome. Please post anything she tells you that seems relevant to finding her.

Poor Keiosha. I hope you are somewhere in a safe, warm bed tonight.

Bumping for Keiosha and to say quueenie is now a verified insider.

Thank you, queenie.

I am still baffled by this entire story! Hope there is some news soon for this poor girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back