Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/keiosha-marie-felix

Age-progressed photo of missing Duson teen Keiosha Felix released

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has released an age-progressed photo of missing Duson teen Keiosha Felix.
c8bb794a809caffdcea83f7ff40f66ac.jpg

The photo shows what Felix could like like at her current age.

Felix was 14 years-old when she went missing on April 30, 2012.

She was considered a runaway at the time of her disappearance, but her status was eventually changed to missing July 23, 2012.

Several people, including her aunt, her cousin, her aunt's boyfriend and his brother, were arrested in connection with her disappearance, but all charges were eventually dropped.

Authorities say she may be in the company of an adult male or female.

Anyone with information about Keiosha, should call 1-800-THE-LOST hotline.

http://www.klfy.com/news/local/age-...duson-teen-keiosha-felix-released-/1151836904

This case bothers me SO much. So much. Because if you go back, it seems someone was getting close and got scared and had to stop looking. That's not ok, to me. Her birthday was a little bit back. 21, I think. I hope someone helps her be found

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This case bothers me SO much. So much. Because if you go back, it seems someone was getting close and got scared and had to stop looking. That's not ok, to me. Her birthday was a little bit back. 21, I think. I hope someone helps her be found

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I remember thinking it was going to be solved soon at one point...years ago.

Heartbreaking.

KEIOSHA MARIE FELIX

Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the safe return of Keiosha Marie Felix.

Remarks:
Keiosha Felix is known to frequent the Veazey area of Lafayette, Louisiana. She may use the nickname "Red".

Details:
Keiosha Marie Felix was last seen at a residence in Duson, Louisiana, on or about April 30, 2012.

Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: New Orleans

Submit an anonymous Tip online

Last edited:
Keiosha Felix will be featured on TV show Wednesday night

Keiosha Felix was 15 when she disappeared about eight years ago from Duson.

Snip

Her family is hopeful a national report on the case from Investigation Discovery will help bring new clues.

Snip

Judice said the national attention might jog the community's memory and someone could come forward with a credible tip.

"You hope and you pray that someone will make that phone call because someone knows where Keiosha is," said Judice.

Snip

Authorities believe Keiosha may be in Duson, Baton Rouge, or Houston.

If you have any information on Keiosha's whereabouts call or text 1-833-3-PURSUE or submit online at InPursuitTips.com. These resources are both staffed by trained operators who will accept anonymous tips and alert the proper authorities.

The segment will air on "In Pursuit with John Walsh" on the Investigation Discovery channel at 9:00 Wednesday night.
#
More info at link.

Keiosha Felix

Facebook Via Keiosha Felix
Keiosha Marie Felix

DOB:
04/08/1997
Nickname: "Red"
Height: 5ft 0in
Hair: Black
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Brown

Last Known Location: 425 Toby Mouton Rd, Duson Louisiana

The FBI is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to locating of Keiosha Marie Felix.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565
Back