LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another article with video.

http://www.klfy.com/story/19955929/keosha-felix-6-month-anaversary

And for Tammy Charles, lead volunteer coordinator, the hardest part of all, has been clearing up rumors Felix is a runaway. She firmly believes someone is involved.
"She has no resources to take care of herself," said Charles. "She's cannot drive. She doesn't have a car. How is she getting money to feed herself?

Good morning all... I have been helping Tammy as much as I can ....there's not much I can say except that the word needs to be spread that this child didn't run away.... The phone conversations are not recent. In fact they were from April 30th then stopped. All communication was done via a prepaid phone. This child is in great danger! Our community has failed her in so many ways. This failure of caring has brought people from other towns (New Iberia) to answer the call of humanity.
If Keiosha is out of our reach, we still have an obligation to educate ourselves and our community on the dangers of the streets of Lafayette!
There is NOTHING good going on out there. Kids are getting hooked on drugs, being sold as prostitutes for money by they own flesh n blood, kids are carrying weapons and killing each other because of something someone said or did. Our world is literally going to hell in a hand basket and if true Christians or even decent human beings don't do something soon.... There will be no bright future or hope for the next generation.
I have been fighting a ugly disease and it could kill me. The word "terminal" no longer just applies to cancer.
There's so much more to Keiosha's story..... More than we will probably ever know. But I whole heartedly believe that the police could have gotten her back and still could if they would stop thinking loosing one to save more is appropriate reasoning. If the 1 was mine ... God himself would have to stop me! If the 1 was one of their children ... They would act fast n furious. But this 1 is a ward of the state, abused, neglected, unloved, unwanted, sold, and used as a means to an end. The end for her left her with pain and agony, abuse.... Taken from her child.... God only knows where. I'm ashamed of Lafayette. I am ashamed that people don't and can't feel more for someone who has nobody than for someone that has the world fighting for them. Our true nature and true selves have been tested and the majority of people here have sadly failed. Breaks my heart!
I don't know this child. I'm not black. I'm not poor. I'm not on the streets. I have no idea what having no hope feels like. But we all have a chance to give her hope and yet few step up. Thank you guys for keeping Hope floating for Keiosha.
May God Bless you all!

Good morning all... I have been helping Tammy as much as I can ....there's not much I can say except that the word needs to be spread that this child didn't run away.... The phone conversations are not recent. In fact they were from April 30th then stopped. All communication was done via a prepaid phone. This child is in great danger! Our community has failed her in so many ways. This failure of caring has brought people from other towns (New Iberia) to answer the call of humanity.
If Keiosha is out of our reach, we still have an obligation to educate ourselves and our community on the dangers of the streets of Lafayette!
There is NOTHING good going on out there. Kids are getting hooked on drugs, being sold as prostitutes for money by they own flesh n blood, kids are carrying weapons and killing each other because of something someone said or did. Our world is literally going to hell in a hand basket and if true Christians or even decent human beings don't do something soon.... There will be no bright future or hope for the next generation.

I have been fighting a ugly disease and it could kill me. The word "terminal" no longer just applies to cancer.
There's so much more to Keiosha's story..... More than we will probably ever know. But I whole heartedly believe that the police could have gotten her back and still could if they would stop thinking loosing one to save more is appropriate reasoning. If the 1 was mine ... God himself would have to stop me! If the 1 was one of their children ... They would act fast n furious. But this 1 is a ward of the state, abused, neglected, unloved, unwanted, sold, and used as a means to an end. The end for her left her with pain and agony, abuse.... Taken from her child.... God only knows where. I'm ashamed of Lafayette. I am ashamed that people don't and can't feel more for someone who has nobody than for someone that has the world fighting for them. Our true nature and true selves have been tested and the majority of people here have sadly failed. Breaks my heart!
I don't know this child. I'm not black. I'm not poor. I'm not on the streets. I have no idea what having no hope feels like. But we all have a chance to give her hope and yet few step up. Thank you guys for keeping Hope floating for Keiosha.
May God Bless you all!
I couldn't agree more. The response (or lack there of) to Keiosha's case is heartbreaking.
Although I think it's because people are under the incorrect assumption that Keiosha ran away and is staying away by choice- something that HAS to be rectified.

Bern posted this on Morgan Martins thread, but it could also be a match for Keiosha.

What does everyone else think?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...42679747.89462.222558184447365&type=1&theater

http://www.katc.com/news/lafayette-sheriff-s-office-now-leading-keiosha-felix-investigation/

imo the description matches
We have a thread for this Jane Doe in the UID forum.

TX TX - Houston - Female (UP 10722), 15-17, "He Smurfs Me" TShirt, Oct'12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I contacted the case manager about Keiosha awhile back. HoustonMom posted this article last week, so I take it KF has been ruled out.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8912478

Dr. Jennifer Love, Forensic Anthropology Director at the Harris County Institute for Forensic Science, said, "We've had a few possible matches reported to the office, however we have excluded them."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back