LA - Lacey Fletcher 36, GRAPHIC, disabled, found dead, on couch for years, Jan'22 *Parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear anything about a trial date? I am beginning to think the prosecutors are not going to go forward with a trial in this case. That would make me very very angry. The last article I googled (unable to link it)- said there will be a trial in the fall- but there is no trial date ---that I can find thru google---

Agree with the taking care of your family member/loved one, but only if you're prepared to do absolutely everything you can to ensure they have a healthy, safe and happy life. If you can't do that, then other places/people should be found to support your loved one/family member - that's just moo
Respectfully disagree with first statement completely - Neglect is categorised as a form of abuse along with physical abuse, financial abuse, emotional abuse, act of omission, coercive control, sexual abuse etc.

Moo
agree. they could've let adult protective services handle this years ago but let their daughter painfully deteriorate til she died. disGUSTING behavior, so wild they took pics in front of a christmas tree while their daughter lay rotting in the same room. wtf?

She didn't have siblings.

I don't think we know which relatives she had nor where they lived.

I wish someone would have called in a welfare check when they didn't see or speak to her in a long time, but it doesn't seem she had anyone actively in her life besides her "parents." Just my opinions.

She didn't have siblings.

I don't think we know which relatives she had nor where they lived.

I wish someone would have called in a welfare check when they didn't see or speak to her in a long time, but it doesn't seem she had anyone actively in her life besides her "parents." Just my opinions.
i feel like so many people are either way too nosy about innocent situations, or entirely apathetic about suspicious situations. :/

We have a schedule court date! Monday, February 5th, 2024. Which is really just a couple of months away! Justice for Lacey. Halleleujah!
I could not find any info about that court date- I wanted to see exactly what the court date was for ( such as hearing, trial, etc)- can you post a link? thanks much

Okay NEWS NEWS NEWS and a CALL TO ACTION! I have been emailing Sam D'Aqilla (The D.A.) about this since the very beginning. He emailed me that the Monday, February 5th date is still correct but that they are agreeing to plead guilty to manslaughter, which could carry a sentence of 40 years. The sentencing date is Wednesday, March 20th and Mr. D'Aquilla is hoping for a full house so the judge does not give them 10-20 years instead. We need to show up and make sure Lacey gets justice! I am in Alabama and wish I could be there for both dates. Does anyone reading this live close enough?

Okay NEWS NEWS NEWS and a CALL TO ACTION! I have been emailing Sam D'Aqilla (The D.A.) about this since the very beginning. He emailed me that the Monday, February 5th date is still correct but that they are agreeing to plead guilty to manslaughter, which could carry a sentence of 40 years. The sentencing date is Wednesday, March 20th and Mr. D'Aquilla is hoping for a full house so the judge does not give them 10-20 years instead. We need to show up and make sure Lacey gets justice! I am in Alabama and wish I could be there for both dates. Does anyone reading this live close enough?
I’m over in Washington state but I sure wish I could attend! Let’s hope for long, harsh sentences for both these despicable parents.

@TheLoadedGoat thank you for staying on top of Lacey’s case and keeping us informed!

The crime took place in (ironically) Slaughter, Louisiana north of Baton Rouge. So anyone in Louisiana, southern Mississippi or southern TX might be able to attend. I assume the sentencing will take place in Clinton, the county seat of East Feliciana Parish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB