LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say thank you for the wonderful job you do, wfgodot.
Also, very cute little beastie avatar.

Mickey does not seem like the type of person to go back to a place where she was shorted. It takes a super duper frugal person to do that.

Especially at 2 in morning. She could have returned the next day with her receipt in hand.

I'm packing it in for tonight. My eyes feel fuzzy.

I await the WS bat signal

I would like to say thank you for the wonderful job you do, wfgodot.
Also, very cute little beastie avatar.
Thank you charminglane. Waters got a bit choppy today but still an excellent group of posters. A pleasure to read these threads.

Beastie avatar is my Boston terrier Bobbles. And on the right, this Lion of Judah thing on a brick post outside my rental.

Especially at 2 in morning. She could have returned the next day with her receipt in hand.

Not to mention, it is Taco Bell, not a super expensive restaurant. Generally all that is needed is a quick call telling them they didn't give her the burrito she ordered and they will take down her name and give her a free one the next time.

I want to hear more about what the invesagator said-she was kidnapped???

Regarding the possibility that Mickey either went or was chased through the back of the Lafayette Consolidated Government parking lot, into the neighborhood north of St. Landry and east of the Cajundome, it also very neatly explains how a few minutes later the truck comes back the other way. They got her in the neighborhood, and then came back out onto St. Landry the other way..

Now, without giving anyone a stroke, for all this time we've been told a truck is seen heading west on St. Landry after Mickey, and then a few minutes later, seen again coming back the way it came.

Are these the same two trucks, or has the ruling-out of one of them eliminated the comeback?

This is CRUCIAL!

Does anyone know where Mickey stables her horse? Is it anywhere near where she was riding?

Hmmm...I think the horse thing is a detail I missed along the way.

So that brings up a thought: have the stables near Blackham been checked?

Not to mention, it is Taco Bell, not a super expensive restaurant. Generally all that is needed is a quick call telling them they didn't give her the burrito she ordered and they will take down her name and give her a free one the next time.

And she supposedly is a vegan so the order would be slightly stand out, if you will..maybe certain requests..Not that I think Taco Bell has any play in this scenario....just my opinion

Wow, the mood in here has certainly changed. I still think we are all here for one purpose to help find Mickey. I think we should all try to remember that.

So...I'm not from the area and started following the thread last night. I take it they do not think the body is in the same place that the bike was found. For obvious reasons, a person would dump a body before a bike. So, if someone did something to Mickey, her body must be between the site of the abduction and the site where the bike was dumped. I'm sure the person would need to drive out of town to dump the body. I believe the person lives between Lafayette and Henderson. This is a person who knows the area very well. I think it's someone who either comes off as fatherly/grandfatherly or a younger, relatively handsome man who might gain her trust. Obviously, I'm operating on some presumptions that might prove to be false.
I do not think those reasons are so obvious; I did not 'get it'. Can you please explain why it would be 'obvious' for a person to dump a body before a bike?

She's not going to be riding around at 2 a.m. to get 99 cents back on a burrito. That won't fly. She wasn't homeless-poor, I don't think....

Also, BW would have known that she was short changed because he said that they went back to his house to eat before she left for home. I think that if she was upset enough about a missing food item to go back that he would have known.

Don't even put up the other vehicles, the only one that is important to this investigation right now is the Z 71 it will only further confuse. The other white truck has been ruled out, as well as the primered car.

Attachments

• pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
Been following the threads since Sunday...Lot's of good info, but can we please stop with the trucks? I lived in Lafayette up until last year, now north of Baton Rouge. I hope they find the truck and the people who did this to that little girl. Prayers sent

Hmmm...I think the horse thing is a detail I missed along the way.

So that brings up a thought: have the stables near Blackham been checked?

Thank goodness, yes..... the search operation is being run out of the Coliseum, a few feet away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne