LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Please quickly fill me in and tell me why someone would think she went to the barn? (please don't yell at me, I have a tornado 2 ur old and 7 week old)

Wow, the mood in here has certainly changed. I still think we are all here for one purpose to help find Mickey. I think we should all try to remember that.
Thread fatigue. I've seen it happen on WS. Were this all one long single thread, we'd be after one another with machetes by now. j/k

Been following the threads since Sunday...Lot's of good info, but can we please stop with the trucks? I lived in Lafayette up until last year, now north of Baton Rouge. I hope they find the truck and the people who did this to that little girl. Prayers sent
Hello, and welcome to WS, Scottsdale.

Mel's Diner is about half way home. It's 2 miles from Ryan and a half mile from the Coliseum. This actually makes more sense as to why she would take that route. If she was in contact with her friends and thought they were there, she could have gotten on her bike and decided while riding to make a pass there. She wouldn't have stopped to text them. And maybe her intent was to visit with them. If they were still there, then great. If not, she was on her way home anyway.

Does anyone know if they've checked surveillance cameras down that far?
Respectfully disagreeing. Maybe I text more than usual, but if I am about to meet friends who text, I text. If those friends going to mel's diner text, then I think MS would have texted them before going there to meet them. No communication with the friend's at Mel's diner makes me think she definitely NOT going that way.

Regarding the possibility that Mickey either went or was chased through the back of the Lafayette Consolidated Government parking lot, into the neighborhood north of St. Landry and east of the Cajundome, it also very neatly explains how a few minutes later the truck comes back the other way. They got her in the neighborhood, and then came back out onto St. Landry the other way..

Now, without giving anyone a stroke, for all this time we've been told a truck is seen heading west on St. Landry after Mickey, and then a few minutes later, seen again coming back the way it came.

Are these the same two trucks, or has the ruling-out of one of them eliminated the comeback?

This is CRUCIAL!

You are so amazing!!! They should hire you to assist the PI!!:takeabow::takeabow:

Ok. Please quickly fill me in and tell me why someone would think she went to the barn? (please don't yell at me, I have a tornado 2 ur old and 7 week old)

She didn't go to a barn.
Another poster misunderstood my post about going between the two Blackham barns as a shortcut, and turned that into her riding around feeding horses, and then that turned into her riding way out west into the country to feed thoses horses.

I'm going to take a break.

My last question about the truck was a critical question by the way.

We need to know if the SAME truck came back, that was pictured behind her a few minutes before.

Hmmm...I think the horse thing is a detail I missed along the way.

So that brings up a thought: have the stables near Blackham been checked?

Exactly, it is a connection we should not overlook.
JMO

Thanks to original poster gingr-snap

I thought it was implied all along that MIckey was kidnapped??

Even if it was a hit by a car, the person evidently took her, or someone did, so it IS a kidnapping, IMO...just not for ransom.

There's a lot of wild speculation going on. Speculation is OK, if it's logical, but wild speculation is something else.

She didn't go to a barn.
Another poster misunderstood my post about going between the two Blackham barns as a shortcut, and turned that into her riding around feeding horses, and then that turned into her riding way out west into the country to feed thoses horses.

I'm going to take a break.

My last question about the truck was a critical question by the way.

We need to know if the SAME truck came back, that was pictured behind her a few minutes before.

No, it was a valid question asked by gngr-snap.
JMO

The Blackham stables are directly adjacent to the Blackham Coliseum where the parents and family have been going every day, and when they park their cars, they park in front of the stables.

i heard that they have a confession. they are holding info till they dredge at butte la rose. supposedly a hit and run.
If it was a hit and run, can a biker be killed with the impact sustained by MS bike? To actually kill someone in a hit and run bike accident would seem to take more impact than what MS is said to have sustained. who agrees?

According to my hubby who is a big time car/truck guy he says without a doubt they are two different trucks. Says one is an older model. Hope that helps.

You're telling me, lolol.

I originally asked if the stable where Mickey kept her horse was anywhere near her bike route.

It went haywire after that.
No pun intended.

I do not think those reasons are so obvious; I did not 'get it'. Can you please explain why it would be 'obvious' for a person to dump a body before a bike?

I guess it's not obvious to everyone. Put yourself in a killer's shoes for a moment. The killer has a bike and a body. Getting rid of a body is always going to take precedence. There is a chance that you'll be spotted dumping the bike. So you wouldn't want to have a body in the vehicle at that moment. That would be stupid.

I keep thinking about the post asking about her horse. She very well may have gone to feed him his hay feeding, figuring it would save time later. I wonder if she had full board or rough board at the stable? Is there a website for the stable, do they even offer rough board?

When feeding horses you hay them first, allow them to eat the hay then dole out their feed. If she felt she was going to be in a rush in the morning, I really could see her doing this....very interesting theory whomever thought of it....IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne