LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she was found on the shore washed up on the rocks of SF.Bay..Le sometimes does this simply to avoid the news cameras they wait till night time instead of bring a body out in broad day light ..I was thinking about some of the talk shows trying to connect the girls that look alike that are also missing like Holly bobo oh i forget all the names but the girl fron indiana i think it is lauren spier sorry if the names or spelling is wrong but in her case does anyone remember there was a truck caught on survielance camera right where she was and it was a white truck that looked alot like the one they are looking for in this case also ..

Wait.....what?!?!?
Please do you have a link to confirm this?
Or are you speculating????

I hope yall wonderful Louisiana peeps will stick around,there are plenty other missing people to help with here at WS.I have to say all

of you are quite charming and like a breath of fresh air.You have a mighty spirit.

I swore I saw her laying back there. To this day, I can remember that picture.

People were claiming to have seen all kind of things in that truck, including dogs, driver with mustaches, men in the bed of the truck. It was all an illusion.
Police found that truck and ruled it out.

Wait.....what?!?!?
Please do you have a link to confirm this?
Or are you speculating????

He/She is talking about Lacy Peterson. Should have quoted the post referencing this. Someone said that Lacy was found under a bridge also.

I hope yall wonderful Louisiana peeps will stick around,there are plenty other missing people to help with here at WS.I have to say all

of you are quite charming and like a breath of fresh air.You have a mighty spirit.

I agree and I LOVE to hear their accents!

KLFY is doing the community a real disservice by reporting certain pieces of news only on their Facebook page. That's really poor. It should be on their open blog.

Is Facebook giving them a kickback or something?

she was found on the shore washed up on the rocks of SF.Bay..Le sometimes does this simply to avoid the news cameras they wait till night time instead of bring a body out in broad day light ..I was thinking about some of the talk shows trying to connect the girls that look alike that are also missing like Holly bobo oh i forget all the names but the girl fron indiana i think it is lauren spier sorry if the names or spelling is wrong but in her case does anyone remember there was a truck caught on survielance camera right where she was and it was a white truck that looked alot like the one they are looking for in this case also ..
I remember one guy we found drowned in a creek .. we had to take him down stream to a private location, because the family was right there where we found him.

First time poster. I've been reading since thread 8. Appreciate the updates you are all giving!

I may be crazy, but I'm actually glad you brought up Swamp People. Since this nighttime search started I've been thinking "Swamp People." Those guys go out at night, on the swamps, all the time. The water is calm then. You can see it via the footage they capture when they're out there, and unless there's a storm brewing it's common sense. If the current was too much for the divers before, they've likely been monitoring it for when it wasn't. There is a storm projected tomorrow (weatherman's reputation disputed), calm before the storm perhaps?

That original search may have been called off to the rough current conditions that have been mentioned (is this rumor, or fact?), and now they're trying to get it in in calm waters before the risk of rain washing evidence away.
Makes sense to me (diving experience but not as SAR).

I didn't save the link but it was posted (from MSM) in one of the recent gazillion threads ;) that the divers couldn't go in due to the current. But the sonar was used via boat(s). Not sure what day that was, tho.

This case is really getting to me...I had a dream about a drone being flown...just a normal dream where things one has been doing or thinking/reading about gets processed by the subsconcoius via a dream. Not going psychic on y'all. ;)

they are-I can't believe how many new people joined WS to find Mickey-it really does show your love & compassion for your people!!!

People were claiming to have seen all kind of things in that truck, including dogs, driver with mustaches, men in the bed of the truck. It was all an illusion.
Police found that truck and ruled it out.

Of course the driver of the truck isn't going to keep her in the bed, but it could of been her for all we know. Many criminals have no problem being questioned by the police.

what about a cell phone or a wallet im just thinking out loud..Iam in canada I watched jave valez tonight at 7 andthey werent talking about divers going in water tonight so it must of happend after that ,Im prolly in a different time zone too though..It's 11:50 pm right now where iam..

To clarify I didn't mean KLFY about the divers.... I mean in general... they have been reporting stuff on Facebook that hasn't been on their website, from what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman