LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been the rumor all evening. A confession. MOO- a confession would send LE back out at night to search for MICKEY, not a backpack.
Still unconfirmed that divers are out there. I think that is extremely risky to send divers into the notoriously strong Atchafalaya at 10pm. It's so dark out there. The water is so murky. Alligators hunt at night (though they are probably scared off by the activity).
:what: oh my! I forgot about gators!!!

http://i.imgur.com/uX372.jpg

Fixed. This camera (argument or not on what is at the top of the pic) is important in that it is the next camera that MS and the truck should be caught on if they continued down St. Landry. It is located at 215 St. Landry (on google maps) and is an old law firm but now the office for Premier Inc.
The camera supposedly records in real time with no lag or slow frame rates.

ACI, there would be no way for us to access that video outside of LE, right?

Divers at night?- must be for something very important.

Thoughts and prayers with the Shunicks right now.

That has been the rumor all evening. A confession. MOO- a confession would send LE back out at night to search for MICKEY, not a backpack.
Still unconfirmed that divers are out there. I think that is extremely risky to send divers into the notoriously strong Atchafalaya at 10pm. It's so dark out there. The water is so murky. Alligators hunt at night (though they are probably scared off by the activity).
Just for a link about the divers ... have no idea how accurate it is: http://www.facebook.com/wvlanbc33

Perhaps this "secondary search" is simply a last-ditch effort ahead of the impending rainstorm?

Maybe but diving at night with alligators seems like it would have to be something more.

KATC is doing a mic check (don't think they meant for us to hear that) and will be live from Whiskey Bay in a few minutes.

Troy Landry needs to bring his Swamp People from Pierre Part to stand guard.:yes:

No big update from Jim Hummel with KATC. He said *something* was found with the potential to be evidence in the case.

Jim Hummel live from Iberville Parish, I-10 Whiskey Bay Bridge:

"No big update just yet."

"After a secondary search at Whiskey Bay," something was found with evidential potential.

OK on now

"something was found...has potential to be evidence"

News has no new information. Will stay out there and let us know what has been found. For those that are not locals, if you go to KATC's website, you can sign up to get text alerts of any breaking news.

On the Devon Davis search, the divers had sharpshooters standing on the bank watching for gators.

It's unclear, this is ridiculous.

I immediately knew they were trying to say "a second search". Our state educational rankings are not consistently at the bottom for nothing. It must be irritating for non-locals.

I will say that the WS regulars have been the most welcoming and patient folks that I've come across on the internet. Thank you all for the gracious welcome during this stressful time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3