LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying in light of DTL and Mickey's Bike winding up at Whiskey Bay what is it going to take for the state to put up cameras in that area? If this isn't a cry for it, then I don't know what else is! How could we even go about to get security camera's over there? Anyone else agree this should be necessary?

Also, I know frogging (poor frogs) start's tommorow - do people launch at Whiskey Bay to go frogging? I assume that some people would? I hope this may bring more evidence to light if LE skips over anything beings there would be more people in the area!

If everyone in Louisiana can pull together like they have for Mickey, then maybe we will get a camera that RECORDS all the time!

Well, not to be dramatic, but that place is cursed, and has been for a long time. I truly believe that a buildup of spiritual forces happens when bad things occur, and a place just becomes.... bad.

Other than the other Serial victims being dumped there, has other bad things happened there Chicken? I too think its beautiful there.

All of these high profile cases generate these type of rumors. The persistent one that's out there tonight doesn't seem to line up with police still looking for the Z71 earlier today (and not being able to specify which model of Z71 it was).

kai
The Stars At Night Are Big & Bright (clap, clap, clap, clap!)

My son owns a bicycle business so I picked his brain last night about the reported damage on Mickey's bike. After he looked at a photo of Mickey's bike he brought out a wheel for us to play and brainstorm with. He said it is completely plausible that Mickey hit something and got a flat tire and she herself had the rim/tire damage before a vehicle ever approached.

In the single photo of the z71 truck is that a road construction sign on the ground by the corner? Could there have been recent rotomilling or road work on that small stretch of road? What about a storm drain or something along the curb that she may have hit?

If Mickey knew her bike was damaged and not rideable maybe she would be more likely to accept a ride from someone? She had mace, maybe she felt safe willingly getting in a vehicle? Would she be closer to BW's house at this point or hers? Would she have wanted a ride back to BW's house or her own?

Random questions but a theory that gets her and her bike into a vehicle with no visible struggle or screams from her and explains the damage to the bike. If I was local I would scour those few blocks and look for ways she could have got a sudden flat tire.

Mickey had a flat tire during Festival International a month or so ago. She called my son around 3:30 am and he gave her a ride. He said there were still a number of people out and about, yet she chose to wait for someone she knew. If she did it a few weeks ago, I see no reason she would accept help from a stranger now.

PS - First time poster here. I am quoting a post from the previous closed thread, hope that's okay.

We're talking psychopaths. Some of them brag. There isn't anything a psychopath does that a normal person can fathom.

Looks like Info's post was deleted.

Uh oh. Guess you can't post hearsay like that unless confirmed???? But no names were mentioned...

Ok INFO, I tried to reply but I am getting picked on by the mods---why does everyone else's post with quote get allowed and not mine? Boooo.

What I was trying to say was, we have been reminded about not posting rumors in any way, shape, or form. Please don't come here and get the thread shut down for us.

And if you really have an LE friend who's leaking info to you, shame on him! That shows he's not an upstanding officer of the law.

Wonder if the family's private PI is on the scene? Hopefully figureheads aren't trying to figure a way to cover up anything, make themselves look great!

They won't be there to cover up anything.... But trust me they are there to make themselves look good... I am not saying this to be biased, but its just the way it works, the nature of the beast...IMHO

Well, not to be dramatic, but that place is cursed, and has been for a long time. I truly believe that a buildup of spiritual forces happens when bad things occur, and a place just becomes.... bad.

I sooooo agree with that.

There is just no way a dive team could be searching for personal items, accessories, could they, at this time of night? I think it would be way too much risk. Considering the risk, may be why LCG CAO is on the scene.

Jim Hummel again tweeting Chief Craft is on the scene, along with "LCG CAO Dee Stanley."

What is "LCG CAO"?

It's already been clarified (Lafayette Consolidated Government Chief Administrative Officer), but, knowing Dee Stanley personally and knowing a "Chief Administrative Officer" position and its background, I suspect like others who had posted that this could be big. CAO's don't go to med school, forensics training, police academy, etc...They serve the public, but don't usually have to encounter gruesome things. That being said, it's a little strange that he's out there. Is the LCG President unavailable? CAO makes sure everything is being administered/completed correctly. Provides oversight/governance. Not generally the representative in criminal matters. Unless I'm mistaken and there is no longer a Parish President?

Two Little Debbie Raisin Cakes...."little" bowl of sour cream chips....sweet tea with lemon..and crushed ice.

*sigh

Praying they find something tonight that will help Mickey's family learn what happened to their sweet girl.

Why would they call the Lafayette Consolidated Government's Chief Administrative Officer out?

No clue but it doesn't sound good. Yet South Louisiana is a whole different world. Could be that he just wanted to be there showing his support??? I seriously doubt it, but that could be it.

It's already been clarified (Lafayette Consolidated Government Chief Administrative Officer), but, knowing Dee Stanley personally and knowing a "Chief Administrative Officer" position and its background, I suspect like others who had posted that this could be big. CAO's don't go to med school, forensics training, police academy, etc...They serve the public, but don't usually have to encounter gruesome things. That being said, it's a little strange that he's out there. Is the LCG President unavailable? CAO makes sure everything is being administered/completed correctly. Provides oversight/governance. Not generally the representative in criminal matters. Unless I'm mistaken and there is no longer a Parish President?
AFAIK, Joey Durel is still City-Parish President. He may be out of town with his family?

There is just no way a dive team could be searching for personal items, accessories, could they, at this time of night? I think it would be way too much risk. Considering the risk, may be why LCG CAO is on the scene.

My first thought was...they think the truck could be in the river...but I'm far from an expert on these type of dives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129