LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I LOVE to hear their accents!
Lol! I can hear Justin Wilson now! whooo dawgiie! (the elderly chef pretty sure that was his name!)
I needed a fond memory!

KLFY is doing the community a real disservice by reporting certain pieces of news only on their Facebook page. That's really poor. It should be on their open blog.

Is Facebook giving them a kickback or something?
Or if they had a live newsfeed... that'd be helpful.

they are-I can't believe how many new people joined WS to find Mickey-it really does show your love & compassion for your people!!!

Or we are just nosy.

Sorry I have actual sleuthing to add. It's been a long few days trying to figure out this case.

what about a cell phone or a wallet im just thinking out loud..Iam in canada I watched jave valez tonight at 7 andthey werent talking about divers going in water tonight so it must of happend after that ,Im prolly in a different time zone too though..It's 11:50 pm right now where iam..
Louisiana is in the central time zone. You're one hour ahead of us.

Makes sense to me (diving experience but not as SAR).

I didn't save the link but it was posted (from MSM) in one of the recent gazillion threads ;) that the divers couldn't go in due to the current. But the sonar was used via boat(s). Not sure what day that was, tho.

This case is really getting to me...I had a dream about a drone being flown...just a normal dream where things one has been doing or thinking/reading about gets processed by the subsconcoius via a dream. Not going psychic on y'all. ;)

BBM I like psychic much better than psycho :rocker:

a friend just called me and said she was passing on the basin bridge and the lights where not at the whiskey bay exit, but at the pilot channel (like thirty seconds further driving)

LE is back for a "secondary search" at Whiskey Bay. Potential evidence has been found. Not sure what just yet. LE crews still in Iberville Parish at Whiskey Bay. Dive team has been called in.

Other than that, you missed a stirring, nearly day-long, discussion of white trucks. (Cough-cough-cough.)

Oh goodness! I never know if that's a bad thing or good thing in this case when they release info and pictures! It seems like if they have more evidence it could be a good thing OR bad thing!

When did this happend and was it an all of a sudden thing? Must be something REALLY important if they're out this time at night!

:back: Whew, finally caught up...... the pages are flying.

A search in a swamp at 11 at night sounds like a body search to me. MOO.

Thanks to everyone for your contributions (especially maps, photos, videos); your ideas, theories and speculations all contribute to the effort.

He/She is talking about Lacy Peterson. Should have quoted the post referencing this. Someone said that Lacy was found under a bridge also.
I thought he was talking about Laci first then switched to Lauren. Maybe I was dreamin.

I just pulled up both east and west facing cameras at Whiskey Bay. If anyone can see something other than pitch black and the occasional headlights passing, hats off to you.

Maybe impending bad weather would wash all evidence away and make it harder for anything EVER to be found. Maybe the police know this and are just investigating before the bad weather sets in; and maybe there was no further leads or evidence.

He/She is talking about Lacy Peterson. Should have quoted the post referencing this. Someone said that Lacy was found under a bridge also.

Oh my goodness, I am sorry for misunderstanding. Things are happening quickly tonight and there is a frantic feel in the air. My heart is heavy, and tension is high. THANK YOU for setting me straight. Hope I did not mislead anyone else beside myself :(

Oh goodness! I never know if that's a bad thing or good thing in this case when they release info and pictures! It seems like if they have more evidence it could be a good thing OR bad thing!

When did this happend and was it an all of a sudden thing? Must be something REALLY important if they're out this time at night!

Yes it was sudden. We found out about 1.5 hours ago.

Twitter buzz started probably 90 minutes ago (guesstimate) about search teams back at Whiskey Bay. It's been developing little by little since then. Everyone was holding his or her breath for awhile, thinking the worst.

Then, collectively, we began to exhale.

That worst still may take place, but now there is more time for more prayers at least.

Ugh, I'm going to be up all night waiting for an update. I'm stress-eating pecan praline right now. My hips, my hipsssssss! :cow:

I thought he was talking about Laci first then switched to Lauren. Maybe I was dreamin.

He was. He talked about both of them. Just lots of thoughts in one post! lol

Thanks for taking one for the team :biggrin:

Tell your hubby you will give him a detailed explanation of how to apply make-up!

No prob! He's just thrilled he got to do some shop talk. And thanks to our 2 yr old he's a pro at nails already ;)

Sad to say, we seem to have more than our share of young girls go missing here in LA, and serial killer types. Maybe it's the heat and alcohol that does it.

I tell you - after all this, I don't know what they're going to do about Whiskey Bay. If it were a house, they'd bulldoze it and plant a memorial garden :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member