LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JurysOut -- I just have to say, everytime I see your posts, your: It's dangerous out there. Take this with you: <insert cute kitty> It makes me LOL. I am not a cat person but that kitty gets me everytime. :floorlaugh:

Thanks!

While she was with is, we called her Boo-Boo Kitty (Laverne & Shirley reference) because her eyes turned down at the edges, like Brent Musberger. Perpetual sad face.

I don't think it was a KNOWN route home. From what I've seen, no one knows her actual usual route home, after the beginning. But it's the only left turn off St. Landry that works, and does cut to Johnston.

The only right turn that works, at least for me, is the LCG parking lot, with the cutthrough in back to Azalea.

This is my first post.

I'm local and grew-up and still live in the neighbor...36 years. I've traveled these streets on foot and bike many, many, many times and I would agree with MS's friends. She would've traveled straight on St. Landry to the Coliseum. Johnston St. is to busy for someone on a bike. She wouldn't have taken St. Landry and then cut through to Azalea to get to Souvenir Gate or Congress. There are quicker/easier routes to take from Ryan St.

St. Landry is farely busy at that time. The Circle K is a 24hr store and is usually very busy around the time the bars are closing (alcohol, cigerattes, gas & they have a payphone on the corner). It would be very risky to attempt an abduction any where between University and St. Landry extension. Unless it was an accident. If it was an abduction it would've happened on St. Landry extension or Coliseum Rd. It has pour lighting and there are no residents within screaming distance.

This is my first post.

I'm local and grew-up and still live in the neighbor...36 years. I've traveled these streets on foot and bike many, many, many times and I would agree with MS's friends. She would've traveled straight on St. Landry to the Coliseum. Johnston St. is to busy for someone on a bike. She wouldn't have taken St. Landry and then cut through to Azalea to get to Souvenir Gate or Congress. There are quicker/easier routes to take from Ryan St.

St. Landry is farely busy at that time. The Circle K is a 24hr store and is usually very busy around the time the bars are closing (alcohol, cigerattes, gas & they have a payphone on the corner). It would be very risky to attempt an abduction any where between University and St. Landry extension. Unless it was an accident. If it was an abduction it would've happened on St. Landry extension or Coliseum Rd. It has pour lighting and there are no residents within screaming distance.

Hi and welcome! :seeya:

We've been over all this several times and all different ways. The thing is, we can't realllly say what SHE'd have done. All we have to go on are the facts, what we've seen and what LE has told us.

Oh, and it's fairly/cigarettes/poor but not pickin' on you at all. Just shows our non-locals here what we've been trying to say--down here we spell things a lil differently LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken fried, ACI and I have been saying that since she didn't appear on the 224 st Landry camera that she must have turned. Then a new person comes along and says that that is not necessarily the most logical explanation for her not showing up on the 224 camera - that given her usual and most likely route, the most logical explanation is that LE is keeping some stuff under their hat.

I think that's a very good observation, considering that just yesterday the police were searching the fields off coliseum, a location that is on MS's most obvious route and would have brought her past that camera at 224. Very interesting.

Gossip is against TOS, don't quote gossip in subsequent posts, etc. etc. ET CETERA.

KEEPONSEARcHiNG: I saw the z71 with a time stamp also. It was time stamped at 1:49, one minute after Mickey. You are not crazy. I went back to news webs to find it again and I could not. Would there be any reason LE would ask news to remove time from pic? Strange....

I don't see why they wouldn't. And I'm not sure if it's bee discussed at all but the pic of her on Versaille appears to have been "altered". There is a large white area at the top of the photo that is unusual. At first I thought it to be caused by some sort of bright light from the building or canopy there, but that cannot be. It's a metal canopy over the school's carpool/bus lane. It doesn't have any lights on the canopy. (I stopped and took pics). The only lights there are a couple of softer lights, definitely not bright, on three foot (appr) poles, scattered every 10 feet or so. Also, the whited out portion seems to bleed over onto the speed limit sign across the street.

If she indeed happened upon the LCG or LUS parking lot then there must be more footage. I paid my utility bill today via the drive thru. All together there are 5 cameras on the premises, go check it out.

It's hard to see where the drive thru is on GMs... Do you mean in the big parking lot area that is bordered by Landy on one side and Azelea on the other, south (I think) of the CircleK? Or is it in the front section of the building, where the purplish roof is?

I would definitely think there would be cameras in ALL the parking lots there bc it appears to be the staff parking lot and you would think they would want to protect their vehicles. Anytime I have visited any government building, I feel like I am in some Orwellian nightmare, being watched everywhere I go...

This thread is about someone who is missing. She has friends and loved ones. The off topic posts are incredibly insensitive, rude and isn't helping to find Mickey Shunick.

This isn't a comedy routine. This isn't a TV show. This is someone's real life.

IMO, JMO, MOO

Just saying what I heard from reliable sources...

Rumor has it there have already been confessions and arrests, so I'm waiting for an official announcement.

If somebody who was literally in the room while a suspect confessed, I'd probably listen more closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000