LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, recalling my bar days most people don't go alone. Id think hed have a passenger. Also, it makes sense timewise that he had help getting her and the bike.

Does he go to UL? Is he in a fraternity?

My LE friend worked in North Louisiana and was a U.S. Marshall, he has been out of LE for years. I cannot imagine he can make any calls.

LA

I just meant that my dad could call and find it if there was an APB on all white Z71's. That would be a yes or no, not anything super top secret. He does still have connections. A while back his cousin was missing and he called and got an address of someone she was supposed to be staying with, not something that would normally be given to the "public" which he is now that he is retired. So, I'm sure he could easily find out IF there was an APB. But, at this point I don't think we are worried about that Z71, I think we have our guy and this will all be wrapped up tomorrow.

Thinking....thinking.....(that accounts for the funny burning smell)....he was OWI though not prosecuted:

Bars let out about 2 a.m. possibly putting Mickey in the path of an OWI....

This guy's still too young to drink in bars but that makes no nevermind really.

Still, it weakens the speculation because somebody's going to have to break the law to serve him.

Left the scene of one fatality accident already.

Our case might initially involve an accident.

And is that about it? So far I mean.

I can tell you from past experience that most bars in Lafayette serve to underage people. Not that I would do that myself. :angel:

Mod Tip: A member who has a problem with the way the board is moderated should 1). Read the TOS: and 2). Address the concerns in a pm to any mod or admin.

I'm asking because it could explain where he was heading (frat row)

Neither katc or klfy (local abc and cbs affiliates) mentioned on the 10:00 news what The Ind reported this evening, nor any new developments.

Jmo, recalling my bar days most people don't go alone. Id think hed have a passenger. Also, it makes sense timewise that he had help getting her and the bike.

But, how many people would be willing to help another person cover up a crime? Intoxicated or not, I wouldn't.

Just great.

KLFY NEWS" "There are no new updates. Now lets watch this story about people donating cycling classes in memory of Mickey."

It's a story on people sweating on bikes.

They have a lid on this TIGHT!!!!

Now they did a second segment that said:

2 vehicles cleared, looking for a Z71
Showed a photo of the truck
Said to call Abdella, the PI, with info, and gave his number.

Interesting that local news is broadcasting to call a PI instead of the police!

Bars in Lafayette serve underage people... the "strip" anyone? Also, he could have brought a flask or been under the influence of something else.

Welcome to the good ole boy network. He has a very prominent last name in the small town circuit.

Mcgee's landing in Henderson that is between Breaux Bridge and Whiskey Bay over the levee?

Mother's crawfish etouffee omlette in NOLA is my FAVORITE!

(and the hickory coffee)

sorry.. just had to share that

I cook a mean crawfish etouffee! Leftovers go in omelettes!

Sorry for the OT. Breaux Bridge brought it to mind.

Since we are allowed to sleuth rocky (per the admin), could somebody please post the photo of him in front of the white truck that matches the description of the VOI?

Its not him in the picture but i really dont think it looks to be the VOI truck in those pictures. Maybe looks more like the cleared truck in the other circle K picture. IF this is the case is that why police have said he has been questioned?... or would they say he was questioned and cleared?

If Le is still asking for help in finding the truck...not so sure about all these rumors. Surely they would not want people calling in zillions of tips if they already had the vehicle and suspect...JMO

But, how many people would be willing to help another person cover up a crime? Intoxicated or not, I wouldn't.

Well, lets just SPECULATE that it was RM and VS - the same passenger from RM's first accident. VS would know how much trouble RS is in already, and might be convinced to help (especially if intoxicated). OR what if VS was the driver with RM as a passenger. RM would know the trouble VS was going to get into, and also possibly himself given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman