LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I was gone for a bit. Is anyone here still entertaining the idea that new pavement could possibly have covered up evidence? Or was that sleuthed and tossed out already?

Actually LPD has confirmed that there was no atcivity on MSs phone after the 1:30 text she received while she was with BW.

Right, I know....but she could have been in the PROCESS of dialing or texting....just didn't quite get the call or text off...she may have REALIZED she was being tailed so she was slowing / stopping in front of Circle K where there was plenty of light / activity.

would a former baton rouge US atty be privy to any info that's being kept private? by former i mean within the past 5 years.

That's my thought if I feel i'm in danger from a lunitic or just some drunk teenagers it doesn't matter if i'm on bike, car or foot i'm going to where there's people.

Right, I know....but she could have been in the PROCESS of dialing or texting....just didn't quite get the call or text off...she may have REALIZED she was being tailed so she was slowing / stopping in front of Circle K where there was plenty of light / activity.

Its possible.

A stroke of genius, it was. A "grassy-knoll" photo for the ages.

Still...a lot of work went into it and it's yet to be completely disproven.

Everything's on the table till the case reaches its conclusion.

I'm not saying I think that's what happened.

I don't know

You don't know

Nobody knows.

~I noticed that the police said today that ALL the forensics were not back on the bike. Does that mean SOME of the forensics are back?

~I confirmed that Equusearch is coming back tomorrow.

~The canine group list all type of search capabilities including live people, dead people, evidence retrival etc. So, not sure if they will doing a global search or specific ones.

when/where did the police say that?

Tippy toes not stable at all thus the use of my full foot which requires me to lean.

As well if I am turning, depending on the surface I will extend my leg down. For all we know she might of been turning into the lot.

I had wondered if she stopped to look and see how much cash she had on her or to get her ATM card and then turn to go into the station?

Since we know she didn't send a text or recieve one...

I also wonder when her phone was "shut off"? If it was at 1:49am that is bothersome.

I can't answer that, and again, why didn't she just get a ride home from her friend. Can't understand it, but that's what we have. A bike rider, a white truck, and a missing girl.
BBM:
Because she always rode her bike. We have a girl who carried around mace. She knew there was danger out there. If she felt like she was being followed, it makes no sense to me for her to keep riding when there's a convenience store RIGHT THERE.

I personally do not think the truck was involved in Mickey's disappearance.

Just curious....why and what is your theory? Not disagreeing with you, just curious of your thoughts. tia

First off, they are talking about her being tailed from Versailles. Second of all ... look at this picture: http://findmickeynow.com/mickey1.jpeg

Her arms are clearly on the handlebars of the bike.

Well, if you look at the image of Mickey on her Bike in front of the Circle K and the picture of the truck, the truck picture has been cropped in closer. Soo...I guess it's totally possible that a time stamp has been cropped out? I asked about the reason for the cropping earlier, but no one really seemed to think it was an issue and just done for us to focus more on the truck.

I thought possibly to crop out a perp on foot. So there's me.

I had wondered if she stopped to look and see how much cash she had on her or to get her ATM card and then turn to go into the station?

Since we know she didn't send a text or recieve one...

I also wonder when her phone was "shut off"? If it was at 1:49am that is bothersome.

But why not do that under the lights in the parking lot? Why not stop someplace safer, like in a public place like the Circle K? It just seems so odd that she would actually stop right there in the middle of the street.

From what I remember reading, she was a cautious bike rider. I believe she sometimes rode on sidewalks and also went rode against the traffic. Would a cautious biker stop in the middle of the road, that close to a busy intersection, with her back to the traffic? It just seems inconsistent in my mind. But.......

From what I remember reading, she was a cautious bike rider. I believe she sometimes rode on sidewalks and also went rode against the traffic. Would a cautious biker stop in the middle of the road, that close to a busy intersection, with her back to the traffic? It just seems inconsistent in my mind. But.......

Yes. Exactly why I don't think she's fully stopped, we're just misreading the placement of her right leg (as we probably have with MANY other aspects of the photo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406