Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if she never stays over anyones house and there is no BF in the pic
she isnt home you cant reach her by phone and her friends dont know.
And she is out there on a bicycle wouldnt u call LE i would!

Maybe they were trying to reach her friends, like BW and others, and had to wait for them to return their calls.

Ya'll beat me to it, I'm a G.R.I.T.S and proud of it:woohoo:

You're the fourth...

And note....all from different states...this thread is full of grits.....that's what I was getting at. Southern women like to talk and say how they feel....and this is a fine example of how everybody knows....and everybody tells....

....one grits missing role call right now......and all the grits are talking!

It is when you consider that they didn't figure out where she was at that point and still just went to graduation and were mad at her for not showing up. If she is that reliable, you wouldn't be mad because you'd know if she could be there, she would be there.

Yes, I agree. Were they mad? I didn't read that. Was the graduation in the AM (11:30ish?) or the afternoon?

Yes, I agree. Were they mad? I didn't read that. Was the graduation in the AM (11:30ish?) or the afternoon?

Her sister said on NG that they were mad at her for not showing up to the graduation. From what everyone has been saying, it was at 11:30.

But if she never stays over anyones house and there is no BF in the pic
she isnt home you cant reach her by phone and her friends dont know.
And she is out there on a bicycle wouldnt u call LE i would!

The whole comment about not staying at other peoples houses out of BW made it all the stranger for me. He was in a sheer panic.
JMO

You're the fourth...

And note....all from different states...this thread is full of grits.....that's what I was getting at. Southern women like to talk and say how they feel....and this is a fine example of how everybody knows....and everybody tells....

....one grits missing role call right now......and all the grits are talking!

i'm a GRITS that LOVES grits!!!! - the actual grain/food!!

My opinion is that the post by wodalo with the two St Landry images are too telling. I cannot ignore what I think is obvious. A lot of people including myself are "punch drunk" on this white truck for a reason! I also think the driver of the white truck is exiting the truck in that image. I believe the video cam across from the Circle K recorded exactly what happened, but it is not clear enough to prove who the driver of the truck is and other individuals that may have been in the truck also.

Regarding the posts asking why her family didn't report her missing sooner:

I think they reported her as soon as they "felt" something wasn't right.

I have a 21 year old daughter and while she is responsible and level headed, if she wasn't home in the morning, I would be a little concerned but would assume she had spent the night at a friends house. I wouldn't automatically think she was missing. I would then call her cell and when I couldn't get ahold of her, I would assume she was still sleeping. I would still be thinking that she would show up to graduation and then when that didn't happen and when her friends haven't heard from her since the night before, then I would freak out...I think this is exactly how it happened with MS's family. I don't think anyone can blame them for not reporting her missing just because she wasn't home at 8:00 in the morning. She's 21 and it was her birthday weekend, I would automatically assume my daughter had drank too much and spent the night somewhere.

Keep Calm and Find Mickey!

did TES really leave for a Mississippi missing person? I never caught the end of that story. Was there even a missing Mississippi person?
It might be this person, but I'm not sure.

Julius TaDarius Jones, missing last year In Meridian, MS

If she was supposed to go to the stables that day, maybe they saw she wasn't home and presumed she'd gone there first? Maybe they tried to get through but couldn't and either were rushing and thought she'd turn up at the graduation, or maybe they always had trouble reaching her there, so just thought that was why the phone didn't answer?

I'm not saying she is involved. I just think her reactions are very odd.

Since this keeps coming up, despite the statements of mods, would somebody do me the favor of telling me how the sister of a missing person is supposed to be acting? I'm not familiar with the behaviors that are normal/required, and so it would help me expand my knowledge base.

I don't want to discuss Charlie. So how is a sister in this situation supposed to be acting, on the news, on the front page, the public face, devastated parents?

What is the normal set of behaviors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member