LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a post disappear, not sure if it was deleted or if the internet ate it.....but the stolen tail lights got me to thinking. not to say this incident is related at all. but what if someone was backing out of a driveway rather fast, and for whatever reason mickey didnt see it or couldnt get out of the way fast enough, and they clipped the tail end of her bike, which i would think would sling her into the back side of the vehicle. the force of the impact could easily kill someone without leaving any mess. just a good knock to the head is all it would take. lets consider that maybe illegal activity is involved at said house, maybe drug trade of some sort. and yes, illegal drug activity does go on at the nice houses in your nice neighborhoods. trust me on this one. so maybe an accidental death, covered up to keep their butts out of jail for many different reasons? im just playing with different scenarios, because nothing at all makes sense right now. the complete lack of evidence anywhere in the area she was taken from seems so planned and on purpose, but leaving the bike somewhere where it was so easily found doesnt seem to fit.

I am following you. Looking at his personal FB, he says the battery was dead and it didn't have any plates, at the time it was vandalized.

And :what: as I keep looking around his FB page lots of aerial photos...of swamps. Double gulp.

Interesting.

The video says "When Murphy arrived he noticed someone broke into his car ..." so I'm assuming the truck is his.

eta: The only Murphy in the video is Steven Murphy.

In this article, it says a truck belonging to the owners son. Fwiw, could be bad reporting, or a break.
http://www.klfy.com/story/18721266/three-fires-over-night

Maybe the owner of the business is actually this guy's father.

eta: Yeah, I'm thinking that what it is. The guy on the video IS the son, owner of the Yukon. B/c on his FB it shows the names of the business he owns, and it's not the one stated in the video.

It is not just the tail lights that were taken. It was the head lights too! The article doesn't say head lights, but his FB said tail lights and head lights.

It is not just the tail lights that were taken. It was the head lights too! The article doesn't say head lights, but his FB said tail lights and head lights.

i certainly hope this incident is raising some eyebrows with LE. im not convinced that theyre connected, but those sure are strange things to steal. and the fire could have easily been set to look like "hey, were just causing random damage, were not REALLY here to take certain items off of a vehicle."

Looks like the interior door panels stolen...weird...
air vents...uh...more weird...
and rear taillights... triple weird...
what a very odd thief
(shhhh....whisper... if there was a thief!) Of course..IN MY OPINION!

Does this type of truck usually sit that high? The wheel wells look high. If this truck does not usually sit that high, the larger tires or jacked up truck might make it stand out a bit more.
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Someone in the Lafayette area jacking up their truck?! Unheard of!

(sarcasm)

i certainly hope this incident is raising some eyebrows with LE. im not convinced that theyre connected, but those sure are strange things to steal. and the fire could have easily been set to look like "hey, were just causing random damage, were not REALLY here to take certain items off of a vehicle.)

Well they did say they were considering it suspicious, so I'm sure they are taking a good look into things!

Anyone else catching that the plane is a remote control? Or do I need to get some sleep.

The Murphy Designs Groups fire was on Taft. The El Ranchito was on Cameron. Can any locals tell me how close these 2 buildings are? TIA

I'm confused. Msm says it was his son's truck that had parts stolen.

If the man has a son, and the son (OR) friends of the son may have possibly been involved, then that could explain how the perp knew where to get a quick needed pressure washer, in addition to some needed truck parts.
Just speculating of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member