DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Nite, Y'all.
I hope and pray that tomorrow will be the day,
and for a miracle.
k

Yes graveyard for vehicles that nobody wants ur able to pull off those vehicles the working parts or non damaged ones for cheap to use on ur car or truck

OK -- yep, we have those here, too. (And I think your tip was a good one.)

I might be wrong, but I don't believe that she is going to be found right there within Lafayette anywhere. I just feel that if he bothered taking her bike 25 miles away, why leave her body so close? I think he lives out past WB somewhere, like BB or BR, and he took her with him.

eta: and I agree with Mahmoo. This perp probably knows the backwoods and the waterways and found a good hiding place.
It is important to remember that Elizabeth Smart was taken to another town(s) in Utah; I think over 27 miles away. There is also lots of old abandoned outhouses,slave-quarters, etc in rural Louisiana; it would be very hard (but needed) for LE to go check out every seemingly old abandoned additions to people's homes down here.

Yea it just worries me because I wonder how many other tips were dismissed from other callers by the volunteers I hope all calls were recorded mine would have been good for them if it would of ended up being the driver of the old car as the suspect but now that they are not I don't think it's that much of a miss but what if other callers actually did have real leads an got laughed at u know an they never followed up on them. I will say this about LPD when I called them for a tip I talked to them that night an then they called back the next day thanking me an asking if I knew or found anything else out to call them back.

ita

when they left town Tim said that they would return if they were needed/got new leads or tips
Unless they are onto Chicken Fried's bike float/body down waterway theory; then they want to try to find it (sorry to speak in these terms, I still think MS is alive too) before it gets too far down and out to the Gulf.

If a family member of yours died, can you even imagine not having a body to make peace with; living your whole life never seeing it? That kind of pain is not what God has planned for the Shunik's. It cannot be.

I must ask this: if she were in a sewer system, would there not be a terrible Stench coming from it? Should it not have been discovered by now?

Think I will turn in for the night here in just a bit. Y'all keep going -- find Mickey. As always --prayers for her.

I must ask this: if she were in a sewer system, would there not be a terrible Stench coming from it? Should it not have been discovered by now?

Maybe, but it isn't as though sewers smell that good to begin with, so people might not notice, or might not put two and two together. I probably wouldn't think it was unusual if I walked past a sewer that smelled worse than others. In fact, when I lived in Philadelphia, which is notorious for being rather dirty and rough, people would rush past the sewer grates as fast as possible to avoid having to smell them at all. Nobody would have noticed an especially malodorous one.

(Please, please, please don't let this poor girl be in a sewer. The thought breaks my heart.)

No, but it does take you to the parking lot of the Krooked Nickel -- the only bar in the immediate vicinity, unless I'm mistaken. The tattoo parlor is AAA, and they're on the other side of Lewis Street, if I'm remembering right.

Using Google guy, and business website gallery photos it looks like a surveillance cam on the front "porch" of the Krooked Nickel facing towards Mobil station/parking lot. Also, Mobil, possibly facing their pumps and both streets and Land Architecture? around the back parking lot facing Johnston. She could have gone her normal route gone past all of these. I really hope somebody has checked them for her OR any suspicious vehicles, pedestrians from these businesses. I think the key is starting where she should have ended up and working backwards...might be the key to finding her.

Had this weird thought.

They had a business hit by a car on Johnston, it's been boarded up since.

Possible search area?
That is weird. I saw an older man drive his car into a business just off Johnston (by Doghouse computers) and that place was never boarded up. They just immediately got to work repairing the damage. I find it odd that a place would be boarded up; considering they are probably getting insurance money to repair it.

fax machine goes off resetting itself in the middle of the night - ghosts?

That is weird. I saw an older man drive his car into a business just off Johnston (by Doghouse computers) and that place was never boarded up. They just immediately got to work repairing the damage. I find it odd that a place would be boarded up; considering they are probably getting insurance money to repair it.

fax machine goes off resetting itself in the middle of the night - ghosts?

My opinions only, no facts here:

If MS is deceased, the odds (based on lots of other criminal cases) favor a shallow burial or surface location near some transportation route. My next guess would be in a waterway, and if this is true she probably would be found. It is very difficult to permanently submerge a person or animal in water that is not super cold.

There is a small but undeniable chance that MS is being held prisoner at some location, although this is less likely in a smash-and-grab crime.

I wish the police had immediate access to good bloodhounds in a case like this. A good hound can track the scent of someone riding a bike and even after they have been placed in a car. The greatest bloodhound was Yogi, who tracked a kidnap victim in a car across a city, onto the freeway, and through four offramps, ending up close to where the victim was eventually found.

Also, I know Google guy is several years old but down on St. Landry on the corner of Henry, is a four door Z71 parked in the driveway on St. Landry side. Maybe check and see if the truck and owners still live there, still have the truck and if anything seems suspicious?
I do think she is a blur on the photo behind the hooptie in the St. Landry/Hooptie photo.
The back tire just jumps out at me. So, I think she made it down Landry to her usual left and towards Johnston. She was moving at a pretty good clip, she had to stop on purpose, maybe for a stop light?
I also -cannot get myself to leave that hospital alone...an empty hospital just seems so vast and kind of cut off from sight or suspect. It seems kind of cliche' like Whiskey Bay. Like out of a bad novel. But, I think we are dealing with an older demented/mentally ill person and not some perverted drunk oil rig guy. It needs looked at again.. Hospital rooms, laundry rooms, utility closets, basement?
Is that a coulee that runs underneath the hospital? :(

Hello to everyone here. I've been following here almost from beginning. I got really upset with the lack of info on local news and found this site by search. Dedication here is amazing.
My wife told me not to comment on here because I tend to over think and speculate. I have no idea where she gets the "thinking" part.
Ok. Something that's been bothering me. In image of WT at stop light with person running towards/into circle k. What kind of vehicle is next to gas pump with lights on(obviously engine still running)? To me it looks like a white duelly. Can I get a 2nd opinion? There was a post concerning a white duelly(lake charles) sometime earlier. Also duelly trucks are used alot on ranches(cattle,horses, ect).

Hello to everyone here. I've been following here almost from beginning. I got really upset with the lack of info on local news and found this site by search. Dedication here is amazing.
My wife told me not to comment on here because I tend to over think and speculate. I have no idea where she gets the "thinking" part.
Ok. Something that's been bothering me. In image of WT at stop light with person running towards/into circle k. What kind of vehicle is next to gas pump with lights on(obviously engine still running)? To me it looks like a white duelly. Can I get a 2nd opinion? There was a post concerning a white duelly(lake charles) sometime earlier. Also duelly trucks are used alot on ranches(cattle,horses, ect).

I think that vehicle is setting too low to the ground to be a truck. Does Circle K sell deisel fuel? Is this spot a deisel fuel pump. Most duallies are deisel not all but most. JMO though.

Using Google guy, and business website gallery photos it looks like a surveillance cam on the front "porch" of the Krooked Nickel facing towards Mobil station/parking lot. Also, Mobil, possibly facing their pumps and both streets and Land Architecture? around the back parking lot facing Johnston. She could have gone her normal route gone past all of these. I really hope somebody has checked them for her OR any suspicious vehicles, pedestrians from these businesses. I think the key is starting where she should have ended up and working backwards...might be the key to finding her.
working backwards is a great idea! is anyone doing that? Her home is in a nice neighborhood, but I did drive by there and there is lots of construction going on in the area. LOTs.

and strip malls outside her neighborhood.

I keep walking around my place yelling "mickey! Mickey?" thinking if she was being held captive nearby, I would hear something. Feel like a fool, but ya never know.....

So everyone, when you think no one is around and you have privacy; just yell MICKEY at the top of your lungs..and listen carefully for any noises.

FWIWorth....everything little thing helps.

welcome..you cannot over think and speculate enough here. Lots of us have been here burning the midnight oil since day 1. Every little thought helps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member