LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...I say skip the throwing stuff in the water idea...just the pics would be more then great!!

Not to mention that, besides getting in trouble and going to an unsafe area, the throwing tests would have to be conducted scientifically to really tell us anything.

Everybody close your eyes or something for my next thought is an unpleasant one - remember when the bodies (of the Katrina flood victims) were not gathered quickly and they went through stages such as bloat and then, I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, if a body is not weighted down, after two plus weeks, I don't know what people should be looking for. Would there still be a recognizable body? Sorry. Even if no alligators?

So you pull the panel, vents, lights, etc looking for drugs......then you take the PARTS with you??? That would be unlikely IMO

IMO they would be stolen and thrown out/destroyed because they were "ripped" out and not removed carefully???

I am not arguing, I know this so let's just move forward, OK? I didn't fall off the turnip truck last night, in fact, I know a lot about vehicles, including how to pull a motor and transmission, then put them back in. Just because I am a female does NOT mean I am stupid. I asked a question, you answered it, I understood your answer, and moved on, why can't you do the same?:banghead:

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

Uh....yeah

I'm also a woman, never suggested you were stupid.

Done.

So you pull the panel, vents, lights, etc looking for drugs......then you take the PARTS with you??? That would be unlikely IMO

Ok if this truly was someone looking for drugs, I suppose the parts could have been thrown in the fire after being removed, in attempt to remove fingerprints.

Ok if this truly was someone looking for drugs, I suppose the parts could have been thrown in the fire after being removed, in attempt to remove fingerprints.

Or in the case of the tail lights and headlights, they could sell them, as there are a lot of Yukons out there.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers...

Actually lol, the quotes aren't correct, lindsayw said what's inside your quotes and her's was wrong as well, but yeah, I get it.

I am so sorry! I removed it. (not sure how that happened)

Uh....yeah

I'm also a woman, never suggested you were stupid.

Done.

Sorry, just a bit touchy today due to my ongoing health issues...I understood your point about tracing the individual parts.

Maybe the "Yukon" was a "drug store" of sorts?
Sure sounds drug related to me.
It seems pretty far fetched and assumptive to speculate that this poor guy, who just had his business burned down and his vehicle vandalized, is harboring drugs??? That is really streeeeeeeeeeeeetching in my opinion.

It seems pretty far fetched and assumptive to speculate that this poor guy, who just had his business burned down and his vehicle vandalized, is harboring drugs??? That is really streeeeeeeeeeeeetching in my opinion.

FWIW, I didn't say that. WS is misquoting me :waitasec: But I agree with you, and am not worried about whether this guy had drugs or not.

FWIW, I didn't say that. WS is misquoting me :waitasec: But I agree with you, and am not worried about whether this guy had drugs or not.
I know ... I saw the original quote was broken and fixed it on my post. You're off the hook lol ;)

I read earlier (can't remember if it was here or media) that the fire location was corner of Taft and University. It's not; it is on the corner of Wilson and University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip