Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it basically drops down each month, today it's at 06/07/2012 15:00 3.95
Looks like it goes up and down. I guess it depends on how much rain we get in addition to how much rainfall is north of us along the Mississippi River.

Looking at that site reminded me of something - Why are beds so tall in Louisiana?

Only a small handful of houses/camps. But yes, there is that out-of-place-looking tower, there.

It's currently listed on the market at over $6mm (the photos of the place are eye-opening), BTW.

But I must ask...where were you going with that thought?
Many people to see you if you're doing bad things. Isn't it a close knit area, lots of relatives? Except for the tower owner?

ummmm....not ALL of them are LOL

All the ones I've seen have been. My sister-in-law is from LA and when they built their new house, they had to buy the tallest bed they could find. And she is SHORT - needs a ladder to get into the bed.

The property that house sits on is beautiful, but $6.8 million for what looks like some pretty tacky new construction?

Yeah. I'm not familiar with the real estate market in the area, but it seems exceptionally overpriced.

All the ones I've seen have been. My sister-in-law is from LA and when they built their new house, they had to buy the tallest bed they could find. And she is SHORT - needs a ladder to get into the bed.

Ok well I have never lived in another state and didn't realize our beds were any different haha.

update.

KLFY TV10 Acadiana's News Leader

New Information in the search for Mickey Shunick. The family's private investigator tells TV-10 he has descriptions of two people he believes are involved in Mickey's disappearance. He is hoping to release the descriptions soon. Caroline Balchunas spoke with him this afternoon and will have the very latest at 5pm, 6pm and 10pm.

Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/KLFYTV10

The property that house sits on is beautiful, but $6.8 million for what looks like some pretty tacky new construction?

I dont really care for it and it looks terribly out of place. Plus, locals, does anyone else want to shake their head & laugh at someone who would build something like that at Lake Martin, of all places??? Seems like a HUGEEEE waste of $$.

update.

KLFY TV10 Acadiana's News Leader

New Information in the search for Mickey Shunick. The family's private investigator tells TV-10 he has descriptions of two people he believes are involved in Mickey's disappearance. He is hoping to release the descriptions soon. Caroline Balchunas spoke with him this afternoon and will have the very latest at 5pm, 6pm and 10pm.

Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/KLFYTV10

Holy carpppppppp...........and I do mean carp!!

update.

Klfy tv10 acadiana's news leader

new information in the search for mickey shunick. The family's private investigator tells tv-10 he has descriptions of two people he believes are involved in mickey's disappearance. He is hoping to release the descriptions soon. Caroline balchunas spoke with him this afternoon and will have the very latest at 5pm, 6pm and 10pm.

Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/klfytv10

yay!!! Something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members