LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K.jill, ever rode in the back seat of a police cruiser?

Nope, been in the front seat a few times. Never paid much attention to the back seat. I do know they do not have door handles...That is what made me wonder if the handles had been removed from the truck. If you put someone in the back seat they could not get out that way...

Just thinking ...if there is a connection between the Jaren and MS cases, Texas would be the choice to dump a truck.

:shush:
Wow just read about it...this could be something.

Just my understanding, not trying to be rude or bossy, but I think since the site is banned, we can't discuss it (unless we provided an MSM link to equivalent info). Just looking out because I guess there's been some trouble on the thread recently, so I don't want anyone to have problems. :shush:

Katelyn Markham disappeared sometime during a 6 or so hour time span, apparently from her apartment, never to be seen again. No one saw her leave her home, no crime scene, etc...and 10 months later, LE doesn't even know if she left on purpose or what, nothing can be ruled out.

Honestly, I am starting to almost believe in the theory of "spontaneous combustion."

I read this today and though it was an astounding fact...
In 1961, 93% of murders were solved. In 2009, only 62% of them were.

Nope, been in the front seat a few times. Never paid much attention to the back seat. I do know they do not have door handles...That is what made me wonder if the handles had been removed from the truck. If you put someone in the back seat they could not get out that way...

OT....if you have a friend with a take home car...it is easy to find parking when you go out to dinner...but I would never do that, lol

I tried to get my friend to let me ride in the backseat and wave at my neighbors....but she will not do it. I don't blame her, she could get in trouble. But my neighbors would love it!

Yes.

That concert at Artmosphere ....if I had to guess I'd say it's plausible that there were folks coming in from New Orleans to see it.

Seriously, is this too far-fetched for ya'll?

What if we have a baby SK type with a taste for it, comes in from NO, hangs out at Artmosphere, decides to take someone local, returns to N.O. and repeats there.

It would explain the lack of anyone coming forward re the white truck, if he were back in N.O.

What do you mean "fake stolen"?!

stolen but left somewhere where it is easily found. stolen stolen is when it's hard or impossible to find, like Mickey. :notgood::sick::furious:

fake stolen is more like borrowed.

ID show on now, be back later.

'Well, ya don't want too'... They don' have door handles... I checked..
Just a poor attempt by me at humor...

When organized predators prepare for an abduction, they cover all their bases, or come prepared. Don't know if this is the case in MS's abduction, but suspect it is.

Prolly a recidivist, no stranger to the game. They come well prepared with a plan; pre conceived safe haven destination, abduction kit; duct tape, rope , etc., hunting area, knowledge of LE procedures, linkage blindness by LE for evidence disposal, etc. They cover their bases and are usually forensically aware.

stolen but left somewhere where it is easily found. stolen stolen is when it's hard or impossible to find, like Mickey. :notgood::sick::furious:

fake stolen is more like borrowed.

ID show on now, be back later.

I see the stolen bike as someone messing with BW, like 'you're on my radar and I can get to you anytime I want.'

Same experience here. People thought I was stuck up or didn't like them, but I was shy, aloof, and scared to be emotionally hurt by befriending people without knowing them well first.

PlainJane's story really resonates with me, too.

I read this today and though it was an astounding fact...
In 1961, 93% of murders were solved. In 2009, only 62% of them were.

But how many murders in 1961 were never even known about? How many missing persons that were murdered were never reported missing? I would say more then than today.

Um ok. I suppose it is silly to try to get something as important as a truck which was seen on the same street that Mickey disappeared on within three minutes.

Since my input, thoughts and ideas in trying to find Mickey is unwanted and not needed, I will back away from her thread and just pray that her friends and family get the answers that they need.

:truce:

princess -- Please don't leave us (and Mickey) over the WT!

I don't think most people mean to be harsh on the WT subject -- and I also think you are not alone in your thoughts on the topic. I just think it has gone so fruitlessly around and around that lots of folks just can't stand to discuss it anymore.

'Well, ya don't want too'... They don' have door handles... I checked..
Just a poor attempt by me at humor...

When organized predators prepare for an abduction, they cover all their bases, or come prepared. Don't know if this is the case in MS's abduction, but suspect it is.

Prolly a recidivist, no stranger to the game. They come well prepared with a plan; pre conceived safe haven destination, abduction kit; duct tape, rope , etc., hunting area, knowledge of LE procedures, linkage blindness by LE for evidence disposal, etc. They cover their bases and are usually forensically aware.

I got your humor and what you are saying. From the beginning I thought this was not the perp's first rodeo and that this was well planned...I want to be wrong!

In no particular order or importance but ALL are missing adult/kid cases I've followed here on WS..Many are not included simply because I can't recall their names at the moment as horrible as that sounds :( And ALL are presumed dead/murdered & have not been found..Chances are good they never will be..Some of the perps have been ID'd but not arrested..Some have been convicted & are in prison..Most of the perps are still walking the streets & will never be caught..It's sad, depressing, unfair, & frustrating all the way around..For these poor souls, their families, LE, & even strangers like us who simply want justice for these innocent victims & some kind of closure for their loved ones..I fear MS will stay on this 'missing' list but like the rest she will never be forgotten.

N. Holloway
S. Powell
H. Dunn
H. Cummings
M. Parker
S. Lamar
A. Reynolds
I. Celis
K. Bordeaux
S. Metawala
B. Jones
A. Lunsford
R. Anderson
V. Stewart
P. Johnson
M. McCann
K. Horman
H. Campbell
J. Keese
T. Ocasio
B. Drexel
T. Duckett

eta..My intention is not to be negative, just realistic..<sigh>

Can I please add:-

K. Markham Ohio
D. Carter Florida
K. Moriarty Florida one leg found on beach

I don't think most people mean to be harsh on the WT subject -- and I also think you are not alone in your thoughts on the topic. I just think it has gone so fruitlessly around and around that lots of folks just can't stand to discuss it anymore.

Exactly!

Originally Posted by Backwoods

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member