LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am certain they are walking through the depths of hell!
Writing this doesn't accomplish anything, but...

LIFE CAN BE REALLY UNFAIR.

I was working on my attitude, and got to the point that I really liked the world I live in, and then this happened.

Events like this really shake your sense of well being if you are a woman and relate to the victim. Or if you relate the family of the victim.

And I guess that spells it out. Somehow the perp doesn't relate to the victim or the family. How dangerous.

I lived at 101 Ryan across the street from BW's in the 80's. It was a bad neighborhood then, and the cars sat there at night like clockwork, watching.
Ya know .. of all the things Ive read on this forum .. and there are many .. this is the first to make sense to me.

Where is ACI he needs to get on this. really hope this is something and not another letdown.

Isabelle, it would be reasonable to conclude that if that was the WT VOI, LE would use RS(radio silence), or else every MSM van in town would be trailing the 6 cop cars & tow truck. Prolly with Chicken Fried & our resident PI A.C.I. close behind..

About to ask where the heck is Chicken and ACI?

Acadiana Crime Lab in New Iberia is where I've always thought they did the forensics on the bike.

New Iberia ...south of Lafayette by about 20 miles, on Hwy. 90

Some time ago, I read the bike was at State Police crime lab in Baton Rouge??

Are you now or have you ever been employed by the United States government?

If not, you have a secure future as a mid level bureaucrat.

My feelings on government obfuscation can be summed up by this tiny piece of PA law:
The law is silent on the act of openly carrying a firearm while not in a vehicle making it de-facto legal

So....anything not specifically cited is de-facto legal, if your attorney's smart enough.

De-facto legal is a very useful phrase.

nope... not me...

i'm just a regular guy, a regular guy that would happily spend a half a day to make a fully rendered 3d model of my living room including correct furniture, photographs and of course, correct lighting and shadows (time dependent), not overlooking even the tiniest detail... then do a walk-through... to see if the couch would look good on THAT wall... instead of just moving it over there... ;)

peace

How often is a vehicle towed in Lafayette with police cars following it? Was the tow truck a commercial one or and LE truck? Thanks

Ya know .. of all the things Ive read on this forum .. and there are many .. this is the first to make sense to me.

This theory is what I kept hammering on way back early on, in my Occam's Razor days here.

101 Ryan was divided into three apartments then. We were all friends and would have get-togethers and cookouts often. While I lived there one of the girls was raped in broad daylight. It is my understanding the person who did it lived in that area across Congress and had watched and targeted her.

This theory is what I kept hammering on way back early on, in my Occam's Razor days here.

101 Ryan was divided into three apartments then. We were all friends and would have get-togethers and cookouts often. While I lived there one of the girls was raped in broad daylight. It is my understanding the person who did it lived in that area across Congress and had watched and targeted her.

Wow. I guess these things do happen, but in broad daylight?! Wtf. Have to let reality sink in here. It's taking a while. Dang.

I dare not even ask, but did he by chance get caught or did he f-ing get away with it.

My coworker, on her way to work about ten minutes ago, saw a tow truck with a white 4 door Chevy with black handles.. They only thing that made her notice this was the six cop cars following the tow truck.

Just putting it out there....

I'm assuming they were going down Bertrand, away from I-10? Heading further into Lafayette, and not away?

And I hope it's going to the lab in NI, and not BR. At least until they find a more suitable mode of transport than a tow truck.

If the tow truck was seen headed north on Bertrand, it may have been headed to I-10 and Baton Rouge also. If southbound on Bertrand, it's heading into Lafayette.

LOL. I love how we posted pretty much the same thought at about the same time .

I'm running errands at the moment do I can't ask her which way it was going, but the way she said it was as if it was going towards i10

If this truck being towed was significant, I would think the local news would have something on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx