LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworker, on her way to work about ten minutes ago, saw a tow truck with a white 4 door Chevy with black handles.. They only thing that made her notice this was the six cop cars following the tow truck.

Just putting it out there....

OMG! Certainly not a funeral procession!

If you do google earth, corner of Parkside and Congress streets, you will get a really good idea of what it's like. The store is still there. The parking lot is right off the street. If you back in, you can sit there and see down Parkside at the intersection with Ryan.

And there are always people parked there, late at night.

eta: yes, they sit there checking things out. It's a great place late at night to look for a target; so many people head right past there leaving the downtown area when the bars close.
Hmmm.

Hello everyone! This is my firs time posting but I've been reading every thread from the very beginning. I'm from New Orleans but I was friends with/went to school with Charlie for two years at UL and I haven't been able to sleep well since the first day I heard about Mickey on facebook. (She looks SO MUCH like Charlie!) I haven't been able to make it to Lafayette to search but I've put up flyers all along the gulf coast and all the way to Atlanta at every rest stop bathroom and gas station along the way.

I keep going back and forth between someone who was stalking Mickey and knew where she would be, and someone who was just looking for a victim and happened upon her. Either way, I think this person knew exactly what they were doing. For me, the drunk driving theory went out the window when her bike was found at WB...it just seems like it was placed there on purpose. But at this point, the perp and Mickey could literally be anywhere. I like to believe that LE has way more info that they aren't sharing but what if they don't? Has the PI said anything else after that update regarding the tips he received?

And seriously....HOW have they not found that white truck?!?! I mean...come on.

Regardless, it has been so amazing reading everything everyone on these threads have said. So many of you aren't even from Louisiana! I'm not religious at all but I do believe we are our brother's keepers and this forum even existing truly speaks to how kind and compassionate people can be.

Welcome Tula. Thanks for joining us. I think we're collectively holding our breath waiting for news on the white truck just seen being towed in Lafayette.

My coworker, on her way to work about ten minutes ago, saw a tow truck with a white 4 door Chevy with black handles.. They only thing that made her notice this was the six cop cars following the tow truck.

Just putting it out there....

Was that in Lafayette? If so, whereabout? Thanks

It just feels horrible to even acknowledge what I am feeling, knowing what her mom and dad, sister and brother must be feeling. But yes.

Am certain they are walking through the depths of hell!

Anyone know whereabouts Bertrand Drive is?

Comes right in off of Ambassador Caffery from I-10 ....crosses both Congress and Johnston ....no idea where they would be bringing it ...maybe to crime lab in New Iberia? ....PD downtown?

Any scanner activity?

Isabelle, it would be reasonable to conclude that if that was the WT VOI, LE would use RS(radio silence), or else every MSM van in town would be trailing the 6 cop cars & tow truck. Prolly with Chicken Fried & our resident PI A.C.I. close behind..

Acadiana Crime Lab in New Iberia is where I've always thought they did the forensics on the bike.

New Iberia ...south of Lafayette by about 20 miles, on Hwy. 90

bbm
Isabelle, it would be reasonable to conclude that if that was the WT VOI, LE would use RS(radio silence), or else every MSM van in town would be trailing the 6 cop cars & tow truck. Prolly with Chicken Fried & our resident PI A.C.I. close behind..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members