LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they officially clear the trucks and drivers?

The other vehicles that was captured on camera in the area the night ms disappeared have been cleared however le has never stated that rm has been cleared. All they have stated was that they questioned him and he was released. But being released after questioning and being cleared are two way different things

Just caught the 6pm news on WAFB with the Shunicks - Charlie still emphatically believes that Mickey is alive. I know on the one hand, that may be wishful thinking, but I do also believe that siblings who are close do have a connection where they can "feel" one another. And I don't mean that in a supernatural or psychic way...I know that I have on several occasions felt sick to my stomach, feeling like something was wrong, prior to getting bad news about a loved one. Once again, I'm NOT talking about any psychic stuff:) I know it's a long shot, and perhaps my own wishful thinking too. JMO

That kind of connection is, indeed, "psychic" - and natural. There is a lot that isn't understood about the brain, the mind, and the spirit, and science will NEVER answer those questions.

Many soldiers have gone to war knowing that if anything happened to them, their family may never know what became of them. Not saying it's her fault at all, and do not mean to sound sexist but she would have known the risk of being a young female alone at night in that part of town. It's not that she should be blamed for having that freedom, but the reality is it immediately puts her in the cross hairs of a certain type of individual.

Now if she had a part in this, of course she would know what her family is going through, but if she felt she had to disappear, it just would have been one of those things that had to be done.

I get what you are saying, but, apparently, she did this all the time., with all of her friends, family and God knows who else, knowing that she did. According to what I've read, she lived with her parents and rode this route, across Lafayette, at night, all the time. I live in Lafayette and I just don't understand it! For obvious reasons, it is not safe at 2:00 a.m. Considering the traffic in Lafayette now, I would say its never safe to ride on either Johnston or Congress. I must be missing something. I just don't see how friends and family would keep letting her do this.

They don't call me Jordan "Barrel O' Monkeys" Hamlett for nothin' ;)

P.S. No one calls me that.....but they should :D

I read the article about the WT in Texas. The comment underneath, gave me a great suspision that was you!:floorlaugh:

I read the article about the WT in Texas. The comment underneath, gave me a great suspision that was you!:floorlaugh:

Never told her she could quote me by the way. I was just being nice and sharing the information.

Didn't see it, so I'm not sure, but six of them driving together? Personally, I've never seen it, but maybe....If it doesn't have anything to do with it, then that really sucks. :(
Maybe the tow truck driver just stole the pickup and they were chasing him/her.

Hey .. it's no worse than most of the opinions on here. lol

Good day Sleuths,

I'm glad that we have such dedicated people here to Find Mickey. Do most of ya'll think we are dealing with an abduction with malicious intent, or rather an accident?

A.C.I- I can't shake the image of you as Higgins. It's perfect. lol.

Good day Sleuths,

I'm glad that we have such dedicated people here to Find Mickey. Do most of ya'll think we are dealing with an abduction with malicious intent, or rather an accident?

hahaha No it's not.

I get what you are saying, but, apparently, she did this all the time., with all of her friends, family and God knows who else, knowing that she did. According to what I've read, she lived with her parents and rode this route, across Lafayette, at night, all the time. I live in Lafayette and I just don't understand it! For obvious reasons, it is not safe at 2:00 a.m. Considering the traffic in Lafayette now, I would say its never safe to ride on either Johnston or Congress. I must be missing something. I just don't see how friends and family would keep letting her do this.

Her sister said they would tell Mickey she shouldn't do it but Mickey was an adult and did what she wanted.

Good day Sleuths,

Good day, Billiam! Haven't seen you in a while. I hope life is treating you well.

I choose A.

No, I meant the chick who quoted me in that article.

OH thank God! I almost choked. LOL
Gotta go for a while, my bloodpressure went through the roof, trying to find a delete post.:blushing:

snipped:
IF the truck was towed to BR, this sleuther may be able to help:
Here is a description of truck:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25
I just wanted to mention I don't believe the truck seen at the BTR Crime Lab is the truck from the photo (one going same direction as MS). CIRCA mentions "black rear view mirrors". After looking at the pic of the VOI truck (for the umpteenth time) I noticed it looks like it doesn't even have rear view mirrors ,,, at least on the passenger side :waitasec:. Maybe they're white and blended in with the body of the truck.

VOI truck pic

That kind of connection is, indeed, "psychic" - and natural. There is a lot that isn't understood about the brain, the mind, and the spirit, and science will NEVER answer those questions.

We shall see, eh? ;)

Good day, Billiam! Haven't seen you in a while. I hope life is treating you well.

I choose A.

Ha thanks, hope all is well with you too. I've had to correct more rumors amongst my friends than ever this past week (e.g. the truck in TX, the illegal alien's tip, and whatnot). Though I haven't been posting, trust me, I've been lurking. And the lack of apparent information or leads is troublesome. Has Mr. Abdella released the supposed sketchs of the suspect(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3